Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sites like megapersonals

I say this simply because you have the solution to check out everything about them before that initially date, which is anything you cannot do if you meet someone in a bar or club. dating huntington beach My co founder and I got ideas from those conversations that I could have by no means come up with on my personal in a million years. You re on a date with a girl you like. rum and tequila bridgeport ct Cheaters, age gaps, student/teacher relationships, and far more.

fully free hookup sites

In addition, these tips will assist you to be sites to communicate with folks on the online far from scam. singles groups cookeville tn COVID 19 has wiped out my enjoy life, says the New York City resident. This set of safety pointers will help you to have a smooth sail on senior dating websites. bronx bedpage He mentioned he was shocked when he saw what his match looked like.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/23/2008 2:16:52 AM Why don't I have any luck here  

elijah1dude
Roseburg, OR

I've been on this site for a while now and my luck with girls on here is no good ladies am I missing you or something?

8/23/2008 5:19:58 AM Why don't I have any luck here  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

HMMMMMM..let me think here a min.... W E L L ya think age might have something to do with it?

8/23/2008 6:35:54 AM Why don't I have any luck here  

alawishs
Eugene, OR

There are some young & older ones ladies looking for a youngen, Have ya tried emailing them, instead of being eye candy? some need a cattle prod to get them going.

8/23/2008 7:40:33 AM Why don't I have any luck here  

deedeebest
Salem, OR

maybe try a different picture. You look like you are about 10. sorry

8/23/2008 9:05:47 AM Why don't I have any luck here  

elijah1dude
Roseburg, OR

My age has nothing to do with it,I mean seriously I'm 19 yeah but I own my own home and many vehicles,all paid by me no help from anyone how many people twice my age can say that.I'm just not too good at starting a conversation is all,so please don't try to make me out to be some snot nosed idiot.

8/23/2008 12:42:54 PM Why don't I have any luck here  

winesong
Bend, OR

I would offer that your success is no different
than any of the rest of us on board today...
The Oregon group is not very active...at any age.

Perhaps you have looked at the 20's in GROUPS..in the
other parts of this forum?

What are your hobbies? Is there a group for your HOBBY?

I will look at your profile and see if I spot anything
that would help.

Also, did you introduce yourself in the *Introductions* area?
Or ask for help with critiquing your profile...that will also get
your picture out there in the groups

Winesong

8/23/2008 12:45:43 PM Why don't I have any luck here  

winesong
Bend, OR

oops..I looked at your profile you feature at least 6 or 7 women as friends,
so you are not doing too bad. They all look like cute gals.

A big inconsistency....you make less than $25,000.00...
You would be lucky to own one home with that income...
come on now.....
multiple cars, oh okay??

[Edited 8/23/2008 12:47:08 PM]

8/23/2008 1:34:05 PM Why don't I have any luck here  

deedeebest
Salem, OR

sorry I didn't mean to imply you were a snot nosed kid. I just meant your picture looks very very young. Perhaps there are not many local girls your age on this site. Have you tried plenty of fish site?

[Edited 8/23/2008 1:34:41 PM]

9/14/2008 12:47:13 PM Why don't I have any luck here  

suagerbaby
Stayton, OR

9/23/2008 8:36:24 PM Why don't I have any luck here  

yfz
Salem, OR

Your not missing anything kid...This site sucks...in fact they all do. Either the woman are fat and ugly or old, fat, and ugly. Just the fact of dating sites in general. If you want a cute girl you're going to have to get off line and go out and met someone in person. Do it now and you too can be singing the Katie Perry song..."I kissed a girl and I liked it" LOL.

Seriously if your a "Chubby chaser" you might find a fat one on here but other wise your wasting your time on here. Oh yeah and some advice never get with a girl who doesn't have a full body photo because you will disappointed if you do!!

9/23/2008 8:49:17 PM Why don't I have any luck here  

jefeb
Portland, OR

seriously listen to "yfz" he speaks fluent oregon. when did guys get so soft? i think you need to do some activities that require balls and stop worrying about girls. they are the devil until you undress them. but we can talk about that when your able to drink.

[Edited 9/23/2008 8:49:59 PM]