Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookups only app

I assume it s heightening the feeling for a lot of persons that they would really like to have a romantic partner. online dating inverness But after that, he disappeared. In fact, you ve likely experienced worse at some point in your life — a date that was, properly, a bit of a dud. rubmaps orange In involving all of this, there ve been all the dates that have not really gone to strategy for reasons that would not necessarily have occurred pre pandemic.

datehookup mobile app

I ve tried to steer clear of the initially date taboo topics of politics and religion, even though the conversation could go there. dating in riverside ca Though privacy and safety issues continue to be a core focus area for all the platforms, a noticeable emerging trend is firms aggressive push to go neighborhood. For some, travel is one particular of the most important elements of a partnership. dating life in morocco Share this post Link dating post Share on other websites.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/23/2008 2:41:19 AM had to do over  
vale42
Findlay, OH

if u had your life to do over again with what u know now would u still marry the sam perosn over again and if you would what would u change ?

Meet singles in your area here at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/23/2008 2:50:31 AM had to do over  
jrbogie
Over 2,000 Posts (2,288)
Red Bluff, CA

if you're asking hypothetical questions like this or even thinking them, you're in deep do do. get out of the past. don't dream of the future. live in the present. find happiness. until then, STAY OFF DATING SITES OR YOUR HAPPINESS WILL CONTINUE TO BE FRAUGHT WITH PERIL.

8/23/2008 3:15:05 AM had to do over  
hereintexas
Baytown, TX

hmmm....If life could be just what it is right now, I could say I wish I had not divorced my first husband...but then, life could not be what is is right now, could it? For everything that happens, causes something else to happen, which in turn causes something else to, well, happen...etc.

I would pray I learn from all my mistakes and move forward in the best way I can.

8/23/2008 3:24:15 AM had to do over  

shreck49
Albuquerque, NM

I would like to think so, even with all that information one change would take away something or someone that has defined who and what you have become.We all are nothing but the sum of many tasks or lessons that we pass or fail.Our value as people come from this. I would not want to gamble, that my life coulda,woulda,shoulda......I'd rather bank on the best choice that I have at the time, and live without regrets.Too much info won't assist a guilt free choice,and would probably only bring you back wishing for one more do-over. Just live for today,and do the best you can.Yesterday is who you were,but today is who you are,

8/23/2008 3:27:00 AM had to do over  
bjk123
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,677)
Layton, UT

No, I am the person I am today because of my past, and I am content with that.

8/23/2008 3:27:21 AM had to do over  

justmemaree
Over 2,000 Posts (2,731)
South Australia
Australia

not much i would change!!!...as hard as it was at the time i think it has been character building and it also taught me survival techniques............i think i just would have focused on me a little more istead of everyone else...thats about it!!!

8/23/2008 4:39:26 AM had to do over  

prednisonegirl
Sioux City, IA

No way..never marry the same guy ever..to much of a dork! What I would have changed
would be..that I would have gone to law school right away. I am very content with where
I am however.

8/23/2008 5:44:31 AM had to do over  
gar67
Dingla
Nepal

Quote from ge0ge0:
And risk tearing the fabric of the time space continuum?

Yep hypothetical thinking not a good Idea when tinkering with time.

8/23/2008 5:52:24 AM had to do over  
arreis
Over 2,000 Posts (3,346)
Cottonwood, AZ

Do It Over!!!!! Hell, I havn't finished with the one I have yet!

8/23/2008 6:25:07 AM had to do over  
gar67
Dingla
Nepal

Quote from angiecoleman:
If I had my life to do over, I may be a different person and never marry... or pick someone entirly different.
One change would create a riple effect that could and most likely would change
many things...

have you never seen that movie?

back to the future?

lol

Yes but if Marty had been actually been in 1950 hill valley tinkering the way he did two "well more but that's a different discussion" possible things could happen.

1 "new parallel universe" and the one he came from would be unchanged and he would irrevocably become part of the new one. Him being the only one with the knowledge of what happened.

2:Quantum cascade similar to the ripple effect except the cascade being of immense scale from that point in space time to the end of this universe another snafu leaving Marty Trapped outside his original state possibly an undesirable one.

Don't drink and tinker with time if you simply didn't like your past make a better future for yourself here and now. And learn from the mistakes.

And if you absolutely have to do this don't go running around willy nilly killing peoples parents etc. Thats just bad manners

8/23/2008 6:28:43 AM had to do over  
kitise
Over 2,000 Posts (2,757)
Greenwood, SC

Quote from angiecoleman:
If I had my life to do over, I may be a different person and never marry... or pick someone entirly different.
One change would create a riple effect that could and most likely would change
many things...

have you never seen that movie?

back to the future?

lol

Hope you aint scaring those of us who havent married yet??
its an exciting thread and i will back sometime to check it.

KUDOS TO THE THREADER.

8/23/2008 6:41:27 AM had to do over  
g_d77
Watertown, NY

Quote from vale42:
if u had your life to do over again with what u know now would u still marry the sam perosn over again and if you would what would u change ?

I wouldn't get married....either time. I'd be really rich by now if I hadn't!

8/23/2008 7:39:12 AM had to do over  

winesong
Over 2,000 Posts (2,925)
Bend, OR

No regrets....
I have been pleased with my life and the opportunities I was
given. I am watching this chapter, and wonder what is
the direction of the script in the next 100 pages...

Oh..... the cast of characters on DH....
so many add to the fun and frolic.
This week has been charged with energy,
and some heartbreak for some DH members.

More to be revealed...

Winesong
living each day, and
planning a future

8/23/2008 7:39:25 AM had to do over  
__sea
Maricopa, AZ

Yes....Id only change one thing...my naiveness.......( wink ) Sea