Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames sex

e. single women in vermont Sign up for the Believed Catalog Weekly and get the best stories from the week to your inbox just about every Friday. Concerned about bringing up a touchy topic? Ask them if it is cool to speak values just before you dive appropriate in, Tracy notes. omegle wont show other person The older you get, the harder it is to recognize fads.

maegapersonals

Situated correct in the heart of Sheffield city centre to Devonshire Green, Forum Kitchen + Bar. classified personals atlanta I worked challenging to make myself as likeable as a golden retriever puppy. We talked each night for a month. bumble srbija Though asking a guy about his family may perhaps look a tiny individual, you can at least get a sense on how he views these important relationships with the men and women who know him greatest.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
8/24/2008 12:56:16 AM Would you date someone that has never been married  

sedonaphotofan
Sedona, AZ

You are a single parent, in your 40's would you date someone that has never had a kid or has never been married.

Do you think that the could understand what you are going through.

Karl in Sedona

8/24/2008 5:57:35 AM Would you date someone that has never been married  

littlehenry
Dumont, NJ

Its possible to find a women in her 40's w/o children whose not selfish and would understand, but its not probable....

8/24/2008 2:52:16 PM Would you date someone that has never been married  

owensborogirl2
Owensboro, KY

I will answer the question here "Would you date someone that has never been married"
Yes I would. I have never been married so it wouldn't bother me at the least.
As far as having children I do prefer he have them. Men with children seem to understand what goes on with a single parent better. JMO

8/24/2008 6:23:20 PM Would you date someone that has never been married  

eyezrbrn
Las Vegas, NV

What does marriage have to do with anything? And there are plenty of single women out there without children, who understand single fathers. I am a single dad, and have never had an issue with dating, where my son was concerned. I think it's all in the way you raise your children, as long as kids understand the situation you are in, the only issue then becomes, who you are dating. And keep this in mind, i have met a lot of women with no children, who look for single fathers, as a requirement. Go figure!

8/25/2008 7:39:11 PM Would you date someone that has never been married  

kathy5311
Jackson, GA

I prefer men who have never been married and who do not have children. No ex-wife to have to deal with. And me and my children are the center of his attention.

8/26/2008 7:01:42 AM Would you date someone that has never been married  

chellenc2008
Clayton, NC

In all honesty, I think I would take a longer time getting to know him before getting too serious in a relationship. It depends on the reasons a guy hasn't married or had children. It depends on maturity and compassion and empathy.

8/26/2008 6:43:40 PM Would you date someone that has never been married  

tryagaindj68
Evansville, IN

Sure, but after we'd dated for a while, I would need to see how well he got along with my son to know if he would be a good addition to our tiny family.

8/26/2008 6:45:41 PM Would you date someone that has never been married  

otheah
Painesville, OH

Sure, if they can handle dating someone who has been divorced with a kid.

8/27/2008 11:29:38 AM Would you date someone that has never been married  

lookinforward15
Silver Spring, MD

Not my preference per se, but I might, if there are other interesting qualities about him.

As for your second question, I doubt if they'll fully capture what you're going through. I found men with similar situation as mine in a better position to understand what I'm going through.

8/28/2008 9:19:23 PM Would you date someone that has never been married  

sedonaphotofan
Sedona, AZ

Quote from lookinforward15:
Not my preference per se, but I might, if there are other interesting qualities about him.

As for your second question, I doubt if they'll fully capture what you're going through. I found men with similar situation as mine in a better position to understand what I'm going through.

Well said, that is perfect, I had a friend that never had a kid and wanted to go out, she is my age and the longest relationship she has been in was 2 years. I could not do it,

Am I wrong for that?

8/28/2008 9:37:56 PM Would you date someone that has never been married  

forestrose
Calgary, AB

Sedona, sounds like you went with your gut feeling, so you are not wrong.

8/29/2008 6:49:09 PM Would you date someone that has never been married  

hoops419
Cincinnati, OH

Quote from kathy5311:
I prefer men who have never been married and who do not have children. No ex-wife to have to deal with. And me and my children are the center of his attention.

This response just sounds unbelievably shallow to me. Are you kidding me, you might start looking right there as to why you are single. Wow, this sounds mean. Not meant to be, just being very upfront and honest.

[Edited 8/29/2008 6:50:52 PM]

8/29/2008 10:43:27 PM Would you date someone that has never been married  

sedonaphotofan
Sedona, AZ

Quote from kathy5311:

That is pretty selfish, don't you think.. Why is it of for you but not for him, is the whole relationship all about you and your kids and not him. I dated someone just like that, pretty lop sided

Just a question, i am pretty open minded,.

Karl in Sedona

9/4/2008 9:32:31 AM Would you date someone that has never been married  

lookinforward15
Silver Spring, MD

Which is why some of us will continue to remain single, as we have put very high and sometimes selfish standards on ourselves.

9/4/2008 10:38:35 AM Would you date someone that has never been married  

stan_the_man
Downers Grove, IL

Quote from kathy5311:

I must agree with the (seemingly) "proposed selfishness" that comes from a middle-aged person. People whom have lived through other sittuations should'nt be condemed for giving LIFE a try and just because it didnt work out for them in the past does'nt make THEM the "bad guy"!
I'm a damn good man whom has gave "it" a try and unfortunately it didnt last forever. Yet I give my daughter unconditional love and keep trying to improve upon my "self" and yes I am more cautious in whom i date and such because of the trial and errors with women whom are not so compatible with me and i've seen first hand on how some people ARE missing certain qualitys as an individual by NOT having certain parental and/or long-term relationship experience.
If it were a perfect world then yes it would be nice to find youre true love and they never loved before you but, in the real world at our age it aint probable.

What it all boils down to is, if someone is "right for you" then you must accept their past,family,children and if theres an unconditional love that works for the best and theres NO jeolousy and JUDGEMENT OR REBUTTLE OF A "PAST" then enjoy,devuldge,and keep up with compassion, LET LOVE RULE!

sorry Kathy, not trying to dis you, were all intitled to our oppinion and that was mine.

[Edited 9/4/2008 10:44:01 AM]

Page: 1, 2