Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookups in vegas

The excellent benefit is that you can share troubles and celebrate results and joy together. moreno valley hook up Even your shyest or most uncomfortable participant can manage to talk with one more particular person for two minutes. This query will let both of you tell some funny anecdotes about becoming a kid. adult search san antonio I hope these on the internet dating concerns to ask just before meeting in individual will aid you determine if the man you are chatting with is dating.

is listcrawler a scam

Conversation was straightforward, so we stated why not meet outside? We walked for hours and then he stated we could order meals . craigslist pinetop lakeside az She was from a smaller town, and I was from the massive city. That is all excellent due to the fact I genuinely believe that a major concern in dating is the objectification of the other forgetting that they are, in fact, absolutely human, just as you are. snapchat girls kissing And whilst swiping by way of potential matches from the comfort of our phones was certainly exciting, significantly less so was the waiting game that followed just after you racked up your matches.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
8/24/2008 4:09:58 PM Should we judge others?  

llfuzzball
Denver, CO

Mat 7:1 "JUDGE not, that you be not judged.
Mat 7:2 "For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.
Mat 7:3 "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?
Mat 7:4 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank is in your own eye?
Mat 7:5 "Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

The above passage is clearly teaching us not to judge hypocritically.

Mat 7:15 "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.
Mat 7:16 "You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles?
Mat 7:17 "Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.
Mat 7:18 "A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit.
Mat 7:19 "Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
Mat 7:20 "Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

Yet this passage above teaches us to judge false prophets.

1Cr 6:2 Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
1Cr 6:3 Do you not know that we shall judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life?

And this above passage teaches us that we are going to judge the world and angels.

Jhn 7:24 "Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment."

This passage teaches us to judge with righteous judgment.
The Bible is the righteous standard by which we are to make righteous judgments.

While we cannot judge someone's heart, we can and should judge what others do and say.

If the Bible says that something is sinful and those that do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God, then it is not being "judgmental" if we rebuke someone and warn them for doing wrong.

Jesus said He is God and if someone denies this truth, then it is our responsibility to warn them of the judgment to come if they do not believe in Christ.

8/24/2008 4:50:04 PM Should we judge others?  

imagoodone4sure
Xenia, OH

No we should not judge, God is the ultimate and final judge.

8/24/2008 4:58:37 PM Should we judge others?  

llfuzzball
Denver, CO

Quote from imagoodone4sure:
No we should not judge, God is the ultimate and final judge.

You are disagreeing with the clear teaching of Scripture.

8/24/2008 8:38:07 PM Should we judge others?  
girlnamedsue
Overland Park, KS

I'm with llfuzzball. The bible does call on us to judge others by their words and actions in accordance with the Word; and to rebuke if they are wrong. I don't know enough about Joel Osteen's or Joyce Meyer's teachings to judge them, but this applies even more so to teachers, as they will be held more accountable. Not only are we not being judgemental (in the negative connotation) when we rebuke others, we are doing it in obedience to the command to do just that.

James 3:1 - Not many of you should presume to be teachers, my brothers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly.

2 Timothy 4:3 - For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their ears want to hear.

Titus 1:13 - Therefore, rebuke them sharply so that they will be sound in the faith.

Sue

Here's just a few verses

Luke 17:3 - So watch yourselves. "If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him."

8/24/2008 9:04:44 PM Should we judge others?  

llfuzzball
Denver, CO

amen

8/25/2008 1:33:59 PM Should we judge others?  

royr1
Saltillo, MS

You Overlooked I Corinthians 5:3; For verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judgrd already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed.

Paul wrote about a certain man in the Corinthian church that was sleeping with his father's wife. The Corinthians basicly accepted such behavior which even the Romans dispised. Paul then gave them instructions on what they should about the situation.

Only God can judge your heart but, that doesn't mean we should not judge at all.

8/25/2008 5:06:40 PM Should we judge others?  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

Jam 4:11 Brothers, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against his brother or judges him speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it.

Fuzz, you make me think and dig. And that's ok. I'm also ok, that we are of different conclusions.

I looked up the definition of "judge" (it being equal to am opinion) and "discernment" (to detect with senses other than vision) and in your statement "Yet this passage above teaches us to judge false prophets." I would have to say that they are talking about "discernment" not judging.

..... and I read all of 1-Cr: 6 and other passages related to those statements and I came up with a different answer.

... Jhn 7:24 "Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment." - righteous judgment is not "by the human standards" as the laws made by man as in Jhn 8:15 You judge by human standards; I pass judgment on no one.

So after digging in my Bible a little deeper, I think I'll hang on to the Jam 4:11 and not be judging anyone. But in my own words should a sister or brother fall to try and guide them in the right path and if they don't change their ways, I think "rebuke" is kind of over the top, I would save that for satan and his band of angles, I would just have to leave them in God's hands and continue on my journey.

Kind of like:
Mat 18:15 “If your brother sins against you,[fn2] go and show him his fault, just between the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over.

Mat 18:16 But if he will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ‘every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.’[fn3]

Mat 18:17 If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, treat him as you would a pagan or a tax collector.

Key words in this for me is "sins against you" - Yes we have an obligation to our sisters and brothers ..... but out of love and not condemnation.

jmho ~peace~

9/2/2008 6:23:58 PM Should we judge others?  

blessedlady48
Largo, FL

we are to judge u by ur fruit...JESUS WORDS!

9/2/2008 6:50:10 PM Should we judge others?  

sunnyday7
Longview, WA

Quote from blessedlady48:
we are to judge u by ur fruit...JESUS WORDS!

ROMANS 2.....talks about there is no excuse for judging....... but we must also LOOK.......IN THE MIRROR....

9/4/2008 6:54:31 AM Should we judge others?  

blessedlady48
Largo, FL

then if u are not suppose to judge them by their fruit ...do thorn bushes give figs?...the word says god says to not be decieved
thats why he gives u that scripture...judge them by there fruit..thats the wisdom....u can tell if they are of him...one mind one way and one road
how do they live...how do they speak?....hmmm need to know that before finding a mate...so we must judge them
or we may be decieved....

9/4/2008 7:46:23 AM Should we judge others?  

no_one_special
Rural Retreat, VA

Quote from llfuzzball:
Mat 7:1 "JUDGE not, that you be not judged.
Mat 7:2 "For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.
Mat 7:3 "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?
Mat 7:4 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank is in your own eye?
Mat 7:5 "Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

The above passage is clearly teaching us not to judge hypocritically.

Mat 7:15 "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.
Mat 7:16 "You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles?
Mat 7:17 "Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.
Mat 7:18 "A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit.
Mat 7:19 "Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
Mat 7:20 "Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

Yet this passage above teaches us to judge false prophets.

1Cr 6:2 Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
1Cr 6:3 Do you not know that we shall judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life?

And this above passage teaches us that we are going to judge the world and angels.

Jhn 7:24 "Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment."

This passage teaches us to judge with righteous judgment.
The Bible is the righteous standard by which we are to make righteous judgments.

While we cannot judge someone's heart, we can and should judge what others do and say.

If the Bible says that something is sinful and those that do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God, then it is not being "judgmental" if we rebuke someone and warn them for doing wrong.

Jesus said He is God and if someone denies this truth, then it is our responsibility to warn them of the judgment to come if they do not believe in Christ.

Amen

9/4/2008 7:46:49 AM Should we judge others?  

no_one_special
Rural Retreat, VA

Quote from girlnamedsue:

I'm with llfuzzball. The bible does call on us to judge others by their words and actions in accordance with the Word; and to rebuke if they are wrong. I don't know enough about Joel Osteen's or Joyce Meyer's teachings to judge them, but this applies even more so to teachers, as they will be held more accountable. Not only are we not being judgemental (in the negative connotation) when we rebuke others, we are doing it in obedience to the command to do just that.

James 3:1 - Not many of you should presume to be teachers, my brothers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly.

2 Timothy 4:3 - For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their ears want to hear.

Titus 1:13 - Therefore, rebuke them sharply so that they will be sound in the faith.

Sue

Here's just a few verses

Luke 17:3 - So watch yourselves. "If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him."

Amen

9/4/2008 7:47:07 AM Should we judge others?  

no_one_special
Rural Retreat, VA

Quote from blessedlady48:
then if u are not suppose to judge them by their fruit ...do thorn bushes give figs?...the word says god says to not be decieved
thats why he gives u that scripture...judge them by there fruit..thats the wisdom....u can tell if they are of him...one mind one way and one road
how do they live...how do they speak?....hmmm need to know that before finding a mate...so we must judge them
or we may be decieved....

Amen

9/4/2008 7:50:01 AM Should we judge others?  

blessedlady48
Largo, FL

love ya Char!

9/4/2008 8:05:53 AM Should we judge others?  

quincy_b
Ogden, UT

We are not to judge anyone. Only one by name (Satan) has been judged. But we are to use judgement for decision making.

Page: 1, 2