Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames com

The ones with extra tangible recommendations certainly signaled they took it a lot more seriously, says Lin. gay dating baltimore This is critical to find out because you may possibly have serious allergies to pets, or you could dislike animals in the property or sleeping in your date s bed, she says. These concerns lay down a steady foundation for the rest of the conversation. best app for hookup in delhi ok.

what hookup sites are legit

We ve all been in weird and sketchy places, and it really is just about usually a excellent story to inform for next time. loveland dating site Hinge lets you develop wonderful profiles, participate in video chats, and interact with potential partners in a entertaining, flirty style. Content material on PelotonForum. www latincupido He said I will keep asking you out till you say no, and 5 years later I still haven t mentioned no.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
8/24/2008 8:35:28 PM Rules need to be changed on SEX & DATING  
boomer420s
Laramie, WY

I would like a chance to talk to the moderators and creator of the site in a chat setting to discuss the exact topics that can be discussed in this forum.

8/24/2008 8:38:41 PM Rules need to be changed on SEX & DATING  

cheygirl
Cheyenne, WY

LOL just talk....if it gets deleted then you know you should not have discussed it. LOL

8/24/2008 8:54:02 PM Rules need to be changed on SEX & DATING  
boomer420s
Laramie, WY

I know this, but you have to understand when a group of us get together, it might just be a random gathering, we get a little out there. No harm no foul. There are entirely too many people who talk in strictly the Sex and Dating forum. Some topics, I wouldn't want to see in the Chat Room or anywhere else. They always refer to Sex.

We need a board for X-rated sex talk, that has the same rules as the Chat Room Board.

8/24/2008 8:57:21 PM Rules need to be changed on SEX & DATING  

william9_17
Kelseyville, CA

I think the rules have to be a lot more relaxed as far as the topics are concerned and they need to seperate the sex forum from the dating forum!

8/24/2008 8:58:52 PM Rules need to be changed on SEX & DATING  

william9_17
Kelseyville, CA

Quote from artilleryjailed:
my freind dusty posted a harmless topic in the chatroom and it got deleted...i thought the chatroom was for random disscussion.

all it was was a topic about LOL cats..you know those pics of cats with funny sayings?all he wanted was for ppl to post what they could find..it was deleted in 2 mins

this place is getting pathetic with it rules...how could that have been off topic when the chatroom is for random topics?

sex and dating i belive is being wrongfully targeted by these so called moderators...i think they are just bored and want to see how we react to it?

I posted a thread about abortion and how it involves the choices you make during sex and they deleted it I was pissed!

8/24/2008 9:01:56 PM Rules need to be changed on SEX & DATING  
sumbeach777
Red Springs, NC

Ok , do this go to the friends only section, there you can say and do anything, FYI. OK have fun...LOL

8/24/2008 9:06:07 PM Rules need to be changed on SEX & DATING  

xlibra75x
Gateway, AR

I been here 2 years & I never heard of ANY rules in Sex & Dating!

8/24/2008 9:18:00 PM Rules need to be changed on SEX & DATING  

william9_17
Kelseyville, CA

Oooh...I'm soooo...pissed they deleted the post I put up that asked everyone to describe the perfect a** on someone of the opposite sex What the F**K!!!! Why'd that get deleted?

8/24/2008 9:20:32 PM Rules need to be changed on SEX & DATING  

bry11ca
Wyandotte, MI

Try FRIENDS CHAT . . . go nuts!!!

When I have been suspended it is because I violated rules in the GUIDELINES.

One more thing to remember, this is a sponsored free site. The sponsors have guidelines.

Bry

[Edited 8/24/2008 9:24:13 PM]

8/24/2008 9:23:16 PM Rules need to be changed on SEX & DATING  
sumbeach777
Red Springs, NC

Quote from sumbeach777:
Ok , do this go to the friends only section, there you can say and do anything, FYI. OK have fun...LOL

yeah ok...but what if your freinds list is full???or your freinds want to invite their freinds???they cant..can they...what makes it fun for us is that we can express ourselves freely...and you know what???mabye we want to be seen doing this..mabye we want others to know our feelings and to have fun with us oon our topics ya know?

how do you think we made our freinds in teh first place?

if it wasent for me being on sex and dating ide never met who im with now....so think about that...for some of us we just wanna have fun with our freinds and potentiol freinds
Ok, I understand this, and you men need to have other men , pat you on the back so to speek, I get it, I was just saying that if you used this option then thats where you can POST ANYTHING and its not going to get deleted. And we can have a 100 friends now.

Ok, I was just trying to be helpful, oh never mine, good night men...LOL

8/24/2008 9:24:16 PM Rules need to be changed on SEX & DATING  

william9_17
Kelseyville, CA

i dont know man...i mean to me its legitment to ask that,,,it gets you noticed by ppl..and mabye somne would like to know how other ppl feel about it...you know..mabye it could get you a message from the person of your dreams

Yeah but they let me keep my 'I want to LICK your A**HOLE' Thread...Why didn't they let me keep my other one

8/24/2008 9:39:19 PM Rules need to be changed on SEX & DATING  
boomer420s
Laramie, WY

Quote from sumbeach777:

I don't have room for 500 friends on my list.

8/24/2008 9:51:15 PM Rules need to be changed on SEX & DATING  
boomer420s
Laramie, WY

Quote from bry11ca:
Try FRIENDS CHAT . . . go nuts!!!

When I have been suspended it is because I violated rules in the GUIDELINES.

One more thing to remember, this is a sponsored free site. The sponsors have guidelines.

Bry

Don't have room for 500 friends.

8/24/2008 9:57:02 PM Rules need to be changed on SEX & DATING  
boomer420s
Laramie, WY

They need to realize, that we have formed a community here. Everyone pretty much stays in one forum. Sometimes we venture off, but we stay in one forum.

Give me liberty or give me DH JAIL!

8/24/2008 10:10:05 PM Rules need to be changed on SEX & DATING  

william9_17
Kelseyville, CA

exactly...everyonce in a while if i have a srious question..ill go to relationships to ask...or i just wanna say hi to a freind ill go to the chatroom...but overall...im in sex and dating.

I still think they should be two seperate rooms...Who actaully talks about dating in there?

Page: 1, 2