Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames chat

In order to bag a HVM rather than a LVM, women have to comply with a strict set of guidelines which includes never sleeping with men on the first date or moving in with a man ahead of marriage. bhm hookup sites Guys on the platform will receive 21 options known as ‘bagels . Choose your apps wiselyOnline dating is not one particular of those see all of your selections and then make a decision games. speed dating ashland oregon Come across items that you have often wanted to do, discover and practical experience and love those items for a year.

rubratings legit

Some girls opened up about males not accepting that they can be attracted to a woman who wasn t thin. champaign dating Their enjoy story started with a message from Ashton asking Matt if he had any significant plans for the weekend. The point of asking about your date s childhood is to find out far more about the way they interact and connect with the folks who are closest to them. eros philly Even in a polarized era, the 2021 survey reveals deep divisions in each partisan coalitions.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/25/2008 7:54:22 AM Trinidadian Recipes  
angel0018
Altamonte Springs, FL

Just typed them up this morning. hopefully made no mistakes. I cook often so should be right on target. Enjoy. There are lots more which i will share as often as i have time to type them up.

Trini Pelau
1 cup brown rice
Chicken thighs or breasts cut into pieces and seasoned with chives, cilantro, garlic, salt
2 cups coconut milk
Onion and pepper chopped finely
Soy Sauce
4 cups water
2tbsp brownsugar
2tbsp soybean oil
1 can pigeon peas
Salt (to taste)

Method:
In a large skillet, heat the oil, add the sugar and let go until caramelized and spread over the base of the pan. Then add the chicken along with the onions and peppers. Saute until chicken has browned. Add the rice, the peas and salt (to taste). Let cook for 5 minutes. Add the coconut milk, and some of the water till u have covered the rice, add soy sauce and stir till the mixture has a medium brown color. Cover and leave to cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally, add water as necessary for the rice to cook. Cook until rice is tender, chicken cooked through and all the liquids have evaporated. (about 45mins).

Stewed Chicken
2 lbs chicken cut into small pieces (seasoned with salt, black pepper, cilantro, chives, garlic)
Pepper, onion and chive chopped
2tbsp brown sugar
2tbsp soybean/ corn oil
2 cups water
Method:
Heat skillet, add oil and let heat. Add brown sugar and let caramelize. Add chicken, onions and peppers and let sauté till brown. Add water to half cover chicken, cover and let cook. Cook until there is the amount of gravy desired. Then garnish with remaining chives.

Curried Chicken
3 tbsps curry powder
3lbs chicken seasoned well with salt, herbs and garlic
Onions and peppers chopped
2tbsps soybean oil
2 cups water
Method:
Heat oil in skillet, add curry powder and let cook, add chicken when the curry starts to stick to the pan. Add onions and peppers. Add chicken and let sauté for about 15 mins. Add water to cover the chicken 2 thirds of the way. Cook covered until chicken is cooked through, leaving the desired gravy. Garnish with freshly chopped chives.

8/25/2008 8:14:20 AM Trinidadian Recipes  
night_stalker
Over 1,000 Posts (1,253)
Fort Myers, FL

Sounds tasty, but I can't cook very well.

8/25/2008 2:24:27 PM Trinidadian Recipes  

chinatown_girl
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,508)
Oyster Bay, NY

thanks for the recipe! i eat pelau when i go to brooklyn, also rotis. do u have a recipe for sorrel or saltfish? yum!

8/25/2008 2:39:28 PM Trinidadian Recipes  
randomwalk
Over 2,000 Posts (2,106)
Pequannock, NJ

Love to cook new types of food recipes....and BBQ (real pit BBQ) when I have time.
I just made Coconut Shrimp the other night and still have the coconut milk left over too.

...gonna' give it a shot this week.

Thanks.