Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal classified

It can also make the initially date a bit much more relaxing — after all, you currently know that you can chat without having awkwardness. hook up tonight chicago As you can likely tell from its moniker, this app s principal fanbase is in the States. Sherlock also expects some of her pandemic dating behaviors to carry into the post pandemic globe. craigslist personals gone now where to go And in the modern day globe you do not specifically need to step far out of your front door to meet a person new in reality, you do not even require to leave it.

hookup forum uk

, where we surfed in Malibu, hiked coastal mountains, and started to create some genuine, significant feelings for a single one more. grand junction classifieds I just have to renew my greetings to Welcome and so a great deal happiness by Lovesflirt. JDate is a dating service exclusively for Jewish singles. queenarri onlyfans The next morning when I woke up, KOL have been nevertheless playing on her laptop.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
8/26/2008 6:54:38 PM Which Jesus do you worship?  

bloodworth
Lindale, TX

There are so many religions that think they are Christians that do not worship the Jesus of the bible. They worship a man made Jesus . For instance the Mormons believe that Jesus had a brother named Lucifer. That is not the Jesus of the bible, the mormons worship a man made Jesus. Jehova's witnesses believe that Jesus is actually Michael the archangel. That is not the Jesus of the bible. That is a Jesus that was made up by a young man named Charles Taze Russell in the late 1800s. There are countless other man made Jesus's popping up all the time, my question to you is, which Jesus do you worship? The Jesus that died so that you could have eternal life in the kingdom of Heaven, or a man made Jesus?

8/27/2008 1:07:48 AM Which Jesus do you worship?  

captpappy
Morgan City, LA

Bloodworth, please understand that I agree with your message, and add that not only are many fooled by “man made christs and gods” but many who know the true Christ are being fooled into thinking that “social acceptability” and “political correctness” in the name of “love thy neighbor” and man made righteousness is better than pronouncing and standing for the true Word of God!

A lot of people are guilty of forming their beliefs from “what they heard” on nonsense YouTube videos and the rantings of non-factual and poorly researched essays published on the Internet.

With that in mind I offer a suggestion; if you intend to make a claim against an individual, group, church, or any other entity, verify your claim before you write it, or else someone else will.

I do not follow the teaching of the Jehovah's Witnesses because (I agree with you that) they are wrong in several basic Christian beliefs ... however, and I quote from the Watchtower web site, the official Jehovah's Witnesses web site:

“Jesus Christ is, not Almighty God, but the Son of God. Jesus Christ himself taught his followers to pray: “Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified.” (Matthew 6:9) He never claimed equality with God. Rather, he said: “The Father is greater than I am.”—John 14:28.

Admittedly, this Statement of belief denies that Jesus is God and takes Bible verse out of context to prove their belief, but it says nothing about, nor can I find anywhere published on this web site that the accepted doctrine of Jehovah's Witnesses claim that Jesus is the archangel, Michael. It does state that they believe Jesus is the Son of God!

That is not to say that there may be a division of belief from some rogue Jehovah's Witnesses but that happens in all churches.

Again; I am not arguing FOR Jehovah's Witnesses, but against making unfounded statements! Read the words of those you accuse - not the words of their accusers.

[Edited 8/27/2008 1:14:07 AM]

8/27/2008 5:50:34 AM Which Jesus do you worship?  

royr1
Saltillo, MS

Where did you get the idea that Jesus Christ isn't God Almighty? Jesus is God in the flesh. God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Jesus said "I an my father are one. In other words, Jesus did say he is God. Some people are wrong about the nature of God even though they do worship the Jesus of the bible.

[Edited 8/27/2008 5:52:10 AM]

8/27/2008 11:20:39 AM Which Jesus do you worship?  

sun_shine51
Shreveport, LA

Quote from captpappy:
Bloodworth, please understand that I agree with your message, and add that not only are many fooled by “man made christs and gods” but many who know the true Christ are being fooled into thinking that “social acceptability” and “political correctness” in the name of “love thy neighbor” and man made righteousness is better than pronouncing and standing for the true Word of God!

A lot of people are guilty of forming their beliefs from “what they heard” on nonsense YouTube videos and the rantings of non-factual and poorly researched essays published on the Internet.

With that in mind I offer a suggestion; if you intend to make a claim against an individual, group, church, or any other entity, verify your claim before you write it, or else someone else will.

I do not follow the teaching of the Jehovah's Witnesses because (I agree with you that) they are wrong in several basic Christian beliefs ... however, and I quote from the Watchtower web site, the official Jehovah's Witnesses web site:

“Jesus Christ is, not Almighty God, but the Son of God. Jesus Christ himself taught his followers to pray: “Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified.” (Matthew 6:9) He never claimed equality with God. Rather, he said: “The Father is greater than I am.”—John 14:28.

Admittedly, this Statement of belief denies that Jesus is God and takes Bible verse out of context to prove their belief, but it says nothing about, nor can I find anywhere published on this web site that the accepted doctrine of Jehovah's Witnesses claim that Jesus is the archangel, Michael. It does state that they believe Jesus is the Son of God!

That is not to say that there may be a division of belief from some rogue Jehovah's Witnesses but that happens in all churches.

Again; I am not arguing FOR Jehovah's Witnesses, but against making unfounded statements! Read the words of those you accuse - not the words of their accusers.

Thanks capt

8/27/2008 11:49:13 AM Which Jesus do you worship?  

captpappy
Morgan City, LA

Royr1

Please don't be guilty of what many others do in these forums; that is to read one or two lines of a post and assume you know what the poster is saying.

Your response to me indicates you only read my quote. I suggest you read the entire post this time!

[Edited 8/27/2008 11:50:53 AM]

8/27/2008 12:23:39 PM Which Jesus do you worship?  

royr1
Saltillo, MS

Quote from captpappy:
Royr1

Please don't be guilty of what many others do in these forums; that is to read one or two lines of a post and assume you know what the poster is saying.

Your response to me indicates you only read my quote. I suggest you read the entire post this time!

I read you whole quote and the entire post and I just read them two more times . It appears that you may have misunderstood me, or I might have missundestood you. If I missunderstood you, then I'm sorry. I really believe that Jesus did claim to be God. If that is what you believe then, I think you need to explain it better because it doesn't seem that way to me.

[Edited 8/27/2008 12:29:32 PM]

8/27/2008 12:50:40 PM Which Jesus do you worship?  

captpappy
Morgan City, LA

I never said I was quoting myself. I said in the original post that I did not agree with the Jehovah's Witnesses' basic beliefs. You might want to search some of my other posts, especially on the subject of the Holy Trinity to see what I DO believe.

My own words from the above post;
I do not follow the teaching of the Jehovah's Witnesses because (I agree with you that) they are wrong in several basic Christian beliefs

Also my own words ...
Admittedly, this Statement of belief denies that Jesus is God and takes Bible verse out of context to prove their belief,...

1. Bloodworth's post accuses the Jehovah's Witnesses of believing that Jesus is the archangel Micheal.(Major accusation! by Bloodworth)

2.I am quoting the Watchtower web site; the official web sit of the Jehovah's Witnesses and their Statement of Belief. (Disproves Bloodworth's accusation!)

3. The Jehovah's Witness Statement of Belief indicates that Bloodworth's accusation is totally unfounded and possibly based on erroneous accusations found scattered around the Internet!

4. My point was: Do not make accusations based on the accusations of others, but based on research of what those you accuse have said, because being wrong completely discounts what you are saying.

I write what I mean and mean exactly what I write and do not include "hidden implications".

The fact that I am not pointing an accusing finger directly at the JW's belief may be what is confusing you.

I hope this clears it up for you.

[Edited 8/27/2008 1:19:17 PM]

8/27/2008 1:24:15 PM Which Jesus do you worship?  

captpappy
Morgan City, LA

On a softer note, Royr1, I personally appreciate that you are standing firmly for the Truth!

8/27/2008 4:26:40 PM Which Jesus do you worship?  

bloodworth
Lindale, TX

Quote from captpappy:

I have acually read there bible, the new world translation of the holy scriptures and several of there magizines and tracts. My mother in law is a JW so i do have some experience in what they believe and the watchtower orginization will till you themselves that Jesus is michael the arcangel in human flesh. That is a fact. Belive me bro i do read the words of those i accuse.

[Edited 8/27/2008 4:27:18 PM]

8/27/2008 4:33:55 PM Which Jesus do you worship?  

bloodworth
Lindale, TX

Quote from captpappy:
I never said I was quoting myself. I said in the original post that I did not agree with the Jehovah's Witnesses' basic beliefs. You might want to search some of my other posts, especially on the subject of the Holy Trinity to see what I DO believe.

My own words from the above post;
I do not follow the teaching of the Jehovah's Witnesses because (I agree with you that) they are wrong in several basic Christian beliefs

Also my own words ...
Admittedly, this Statement of belief denies that Jesus is God and takes Bible verse out of context to prove their belief,...

1. Bloodworth's post accuses the Jehovah's Witnesses of believing that Jesus is the archangel Micheal.(Major accusation! by Bloodworth)

2.I am quoting the Watchtower web site; the official web sit of the Jehovah's Witnesses and their Statement of Belief. (Disproves Bloodworth's accusation!)

3. The Jehovah's Witness Statement of Belief indicates that Bloodworth's accusation is totally unfounded and possibly based on erroneous accusations found scattered around the Internet!

4. My point was: Do not make accusations based on the accusations of others, but based on research of what those you accuse have said, because being wrong completely discounts what you are saying.

I write what I mean and mean exactly what I write and do not include "hidden implications".

The fact that I am not pointing an accusing finger directly at the JW's belief may be what is confusing you.

I hope this clears it up for you.

Just for your info i think you should read the book Fast Facts on False Teachings by Ed decker and Ron Carlson. Its full of some information that you will find interesting. And talk with some Jw's they will tell you what they believe about Jesus. They will not want to at first but ask specifically about Michael and they will tell you. You should know that a cult probably is not going to post some of their most controversial theology on there website. Especially when they want people to think they are based on the bible, which they are not.

[Edited 8/27/2008 4:34:50 PM]

8/27/2008 6:13:56 PM Which Jesus do you worship?  

quincy_b
Ogden, UT

I worship the God of Abraham, Isacc, and Jacob

8/27/2008 6:16:04 PM Which Jesus do you worship?  

bloodworth
Lindale, TX

Quote from quincy_b:
I worship the God of Abraham, Isacc, and Jacob

That is great, so do I. But alot of people that dont will say they do. That is what the question is about.

8/27/2008 6:23:01 PM Which Jesus do you worship?  

matt12441
Mansfield, OH

to know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, the one you sent to earth" (John 17:3).

"For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord" (Romans 6:23)

"For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life" (John 3:16)

And he is Coming Soon!!!

8/28/2008 10:38:51 AM Which Jesus do you worship?  

captpappy
Morgan City, LA

Bloodworth, That is interesting.

Of course if you have personal experience with a Jehovah's Witness that is knowledgeable in their teachings, then you know more than I do about the subject.

I personally spent several occasions with two Mormons (Church of Jesus Christ and the Later Day Saints) and have read their “extra” bible and knew of their teaching that Lucifer and Christ are brothers. On the other hand, I know very little about the Jehovah's Witnesses and what I do know is from reading their information on their web site.

You are correct that these misguided groups will withhold these beliefs until one is convinced of their more traditional doctrine. In my experience with the Mormons, it wasn't until their 3rd or 4th visit (when they believed they had me hooked) that they began to “enlighten” me on some of their more radical beliefs.

One point out of all this is how easily a Christian can be persuaded to listen to their false teachings by being fed one tiny lie at a time.

I have an interesting question to pose to you; This has been a good example of two churches with extremely different and radical beliefs in who Jesus is, and mostly obvious (when those beliefs are finally revealed) to a Christian who is strong in their own knowledge of the word of God. But what about the more traditional and trusted churches that teach the traditional words of the Bible, but have over the past few decades begun to teach an understanding that is different from traditional beliefs, all in the name of “modernizing” their church.

What about churches who now presume that self help, self esteem, and “feel good” psychology belongs in the pulpit along side the teachings of Christ. Teachings that can be heard in sales and business seminars that are now being taught from church pulpits - in many cases, taking the place of the teachings of Christ because it sounds and feels so similar, and ends up shifting focus from God to self.

In my opinion, I see this as so much more insidious. The churches you point out will rope in those who know nothing of Christ and the Bible. What I have mentioned has been designed to lead “knowledgeable” Christians away from the true path because it is so much less obvious!

8/28/2008 10:55:31 AM Which Jesus do you worship?  

penlee56
Granville, WV

Amen Matt! Whew, why haven't I come to this room before? It is refeshing to see other Bible believing Christians that are not arguing or causing problems.

I believe in God the Father

Jesus Christ the Son of God

And the Holy Sritit. I believe the Bible is the inspired word of God and is exactly what that means. INSPIRED,,God gave a select group of people to speak to and interpret His word into the writen word of God.

That word tells me that Jesus was born of a virgin and died on the cross for our sins, and Praise God,,Jesus was resurected on the third day to become our intercessory(sp)to God the Father. Had it not been for His suffering,,where would we all be? Doomed, and I will confess that until the day I die. Amen

Page: 1, 2, 3