Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames one night stands

In most dating apps, messaging is commonly free when both users like every single other. craigslist yuma az personals You are capable to view the personal data that Tinder has collected about you by using the Download my Information tool and you can also request its deletion. In some circumstances, they could possibly show you an individual you currently know which can be slightly uncomfortable. fubar com scam See our press releases, media coverage, and press kits.

mega personsls

com. single women san diego ca It also took awhile but I ultimately discovered myself a lengthy term girlfriend on Tinder. The stories are now told with some hilarity for the excuses provided. dc doublelist It really is about possessing the uncomfortable conversation and creating it comfortable, she says.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/27/2008 9:32:59 AM Tell us why we were suspended  

errolwi
Clinton, ME

I got suspended from posting the other day, I am never rude or tell people off but yet was suspended. I have no idea why so when we are suspended if you would let us know the exact reason then maybe we wouldnt do it again, and it would let us know that it wasnt just a moderator having a bad day.

8/27/2008 4:32:26 PM Tell us why we were suspended  
coupedeace
Laramie, WY

Agreed. To a "T".

8/28/2008 10:47:28 AM Tell us why we were suspended  

dustin
Roseville, CA

If you don't get a reason it's because it's in the rules that you obviously did not read.

8/28/2008 4:06:50 PM Tell us why we were suspended  

errolwi
Clinton, ME

I've read the rules, still dont know why I was suspended. It also said if It was my first suspension that It would be for 24 hours, It was my first and I was suspended for 48.

8/28/2008 4:08:56 PM Tell us why we were suspended  

cheygirl
Cheyenne, WY

I did too one time. The only thing I could figure out was that I didnt stay on topic. Its ok - its a free site - they dont owe us anything LOL

8/28/2008 4:54:23 PM Tell us why we were suspended  
coupedeace
Laramie, WY

Quote from cheygirl:
I did too one time. The only thing I could figure out was that I didnt stay on topic. Its ok - its a free site - they dont owe us anything LOL

I agree. I suppose we all push the lines. I would just like to know the exact circumstance that led to a suspension. The exact post. So I could at least see exactly what I did. I know that I was in violation of the rules, that's kind of a give in. Just where and when...

8/28/2008 9:18:39 PM Tell us why we were suspended  
bocky1019
Newark, DE

I got suspended last week...my first time...for 4 days..posted a pic of a nude girl in a chair..pictured from the back so you couldnt see anything..and she was tied up...a lame bondage pic.the pic was deleted and I got the boot.The first pic in the thread I posted was more of a true bondage pic with a girl with the red ball in her mouth and all...its still up.So it doesnt make sense.I've seen pics of women here posting thier a** and boobs and they get nothing.

8/29/2008 7:36:31 PM Tell us why we were suspended  

errolwi
Clinton, ME

Quote from bocky1019:
I got suspended last week...my first time...for 4 days..posted a pic of a nude girl in a chair..pictured from the back so you couldnt see anything..and she was tied up...a lame bondage pic.the pic was deleted and I got the boot.The first pic in the thread I posted was more of a true bondage pic with a girl with the red ball in her mouth and all...its still up.So it doesnt make sense.I've seen pics of women here posting thier a** and boobs and they get nothing.
Think the mods play favorites?