Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

long beach hookups

Some web pages just don t really feel all that welcoming or supply adequate selections, in particular to queer women. maine singles classifieds Some web sites will allow you to either delete or disable your account. It s really vague amd does not pressure them into giving an instant answer, however it shows that your intention is to meet up, not to have a new pen pal. locanto personals usa Just about any person is going to Google your name prior to they meet you these days, explained Rich Matta, CEO of ReputationDefender, a service that promises to cleanse your on the net presence.

megapersons

You can bring up to 3 mates with you for moral help. albuquerque singles over sixty On the web dating network let millions of singles to meet prospective partners they otherwise would not have met. Here s the spot to ask questions and get assistance with Pregnancy and Parenting. apps like sniffies Ultimately, this last story is from the Twitter user BARTY.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/27/2008 9:48:34 AM Have to hit back arrow 3 times to go back a page??  

i_m4you
Eau Claire, WI

I have checked setting on my web browser and can't find any reason why I have to click on the back arrow three times to get back one page. It is very annoying and I was wondering if anyone else has this problem? This doesn't happen on any other web site, Only DH.

Thanks for any info you may give.

8/30/2008 8:49:50 AM Have to hit back arrow 3 times to go back a page??  

winesong
Bend, OR

Are you using the latest version of Mozilla, Firefox by chance?

I have a problem since I downloaded the current version,
I cannot go back at all. I have to start over.
This version crashes many times with VISTA, as the operating system.

Winesong

8/30/2008 5:42:44 PM Have to hit back arrow 3 times to go back a page??  

i_m4you
Eau Claire, WI

I am using Mozilla Ver 3.0.1 and have not had any problems with any other web site. I think it has something to do with the fact that here the pages refresh about every ten seconds. If I go to a page and then within a few seconds hit back it will go back OK.

It is not the end of the world but was just wondering if anyone else had this problem. Sometimes I just go to the top of the page and click on the group that I am in and return to the main listing for that group.

Thanks for your interest.

9/9/2008 4:38:52 PM Have to hit back arrow 3 times to go back a page??  

drummaster777
Auburn, WA

LOL...I have the same problem. I thought maybe it was my computer. Yes, it is annoying.