Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler ts

See how well known you and your pals are, as well as a list of the terrific people today nearby, wherever you may possibly be at a music festival, on college campus, or hanging out in the city. dating ontario g. Bumble is the dating app for ladies who want to be empowered, and men who want to let women make the first move. doublelist modesto Use without the need of professionals have nothing and you can make friends communicate free chat dating internet site where you can transform your registration.

www hookup dating com

At this point, you move into the post launch maintenance phase of your project lifecycle. chat rooms miami fl If you appear like the common single guy cruising, not lots of girls will be interested. Mates are fantastic, but I am missing that feeling of companionship. best hookup apps vancouver Ultimately our daughter got out of the car or truck and, red faced, ran back into the home.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/27/2008 3:08:26 PM I'm thinking of moving to Oklahoma...  

tonia0028
Grafton, OH

I have family in Warner. Anyone from there or near there? Had just visited in July. I didn't like the heat but, I don't like the heat here either LOL. Went on a motorcycle ride and loved that. Can't seem to find a decent man in Ohio so maybe I might find one in Oklahoma, if I do decide to move there. Have a nice day.

Tonia

Meet singles in your area here at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/1/2008 12:54:29 PM I'm thinking of moving to Oklahoma...  

tonia0028
Grafton, OH

No one near Warner I guess?

9/1/2008 1:38:30 PM I'm thinking of moving to Oklahoma...  
spectrre
Shawnee, OK

I have lived in Oklahoma for 14 years now and I have no Idea where Warner is.

9/1/2008 2:10:02 PM I'm thinking of moving to Oklahoma...  

tonia0028
Grafton, OH

In Muskogee County

9/1/2008 2:27:32 PM I'm thinking of moving to Oklahoma...  
spectrre
Shawnee, OK

Quote from tonia0028:
In Muskogee County

ohh durp I should have known that.could have googled it hehe

it's nice up that way,be close to Talequah and the river.

[Edited 9/1/2008 2:27:48 PM PST]

9/2/2008 9:25:38 AM I'm thinking of moving to Oklahoma...  

hololio
Oklahoma City, OK

I've lived in Oklahoma for 51 years and I like it! I perfer being closer to a larger city but each to their own. Every state has it's goods and bads - just like DH! Good luck and hope you join us OKIES!

9/2/2008 7:30:07 PM I'm thinking of moving to Oklahoma...  
lillisgma
Skiatook, OK

im a little late responding but i use to live in warner and have family there as well.

9/3/2008 3:41:38 PM I'm thinking of moving to Oklahoma...  

tonia0028
Grafton, OH

Quote from lillisgma:
im a little late responding but i use to live in warner and have family there as well.

Ahh someone who knows Warner Nice little town

9/9/2008 6:10:33 PM I'm thinking of moving to Oklahoma...  

singlemomnok
Anadarko, OK

I have lived in Oklahoma for 36 yrs or I should say all my life. Everyplace in Oklahoma is great. Yeah the weather sucks, but like we say if you don't like the weather right now just give it a couple of seconds and it will change.

9/10/2008 2:34:01 PM I'm thinking of moving to Oklahoma...  

tonia0028
Grafton, OH

Quote from singlemomnok:
I have lived in Oklahoma for 36 yrs or I should say all my life. Everyplace in Oklahoma is great. Yeah the weather sucks, but like we say if you don't like the weather right now just give it a couple of seconds and it will change.

Well that's what they say about Cleveland weather too.

9/10/2008 4:25:38 PM I'm thinking of moving to Oklahoma...  

singlemomnok
Anadarko, OK

LOL then you should do just fine here then....

9/17/2008 10:30:34 PM I'm thinking of moving to Oklahoma...  

itsagi
Owasso, OK

I went to Connors in Warner before going on to Tahlequah. Played football for both. Now live in Owasso.

9/18/2008 5:51:09 PM I'm thinking of moving to Oklahoma...  
weathermandave
Norman, OK

Quote from singlemomnok:

I have heard that many times, plus many other things considering I'm a meteorologist

Dave

9/20/2008 2:00:40 AM I'm thinking of moving to Oklahoma...  

ppatty
Tulsa, OK

just moved here in april from columbus ohio dont know if near warner i am in tulsa love itP

9/20/2008 10:32:26 AM I'm thinking of moving to Oklahoma...  

troymm9988
Oklahoma City, OK

you cant really take advice from people who have lived in oklahoma there whole life. yeah they love it, because they dont know what any other place is like. i've lived here for a year now and cant wait to get out. and ive had friends who have lived here there whole life and just moved away, and say they dont know why they didnt sooner.

9/20/2008 1:43:02 PM I'm thinking of moving to Oklahoma...  

tonia0028
Grafton, OH

Couldn't be any worse than the little crappy town I live in here in Ohio! Sometimes I think anywhere would be better than here!

9/22/2008 11:25:38 AM I'm thinking of moving to Oklahoma...  
mindysk83
Bethany, OK

I like Oklahoma, I have moved away 3 times and came back all 3 times. Oregon, Cali, and Texas and Im not trying to bash but people are freakin rude, rude, and more rude. Im not saying OK doesnt have their stuck up people b/c I am from Edmond and there are plenty there. But wouldnt trade OK for anything. Ive been thru Warner and its nice a quiet if thats what you are wanting.

9/22/2008 11:40:18 AM I'm thinking of moving to Oklahoma...  

clmann
Oklahoma City, OK

I agree with Mindy. I have lived in Oklahoma off and on my whole life. I have lived everywhere from Oklahoma City, Tahlequah, Thomas, etc. and I would have to say that some of the nicest people live here in our great state. I have also lived in California, Texas, Louisiana, Washington, New York, etc. but I would have to say honestly Oklahoma is my favorite.

I was buried in the strongest tornado ever recorded on May 3rd, 1999 and lost everything that I had, within a week I had all new clothes and pretty much anything else I needed thanks to my fellow okies. By the way if the weatherman says to get the f___ underground it is probably a good idea to listen to him.

9/22/2008 3:17:07 PM I'm thinking of moving to Oklahoma...  

tonia0028
Grafton, OH

I do have to admit that when I visited Oklahoma in July, the people were friendly. My uncle told me when I got there that complete strangers would say hello, or good morning just out of the blue, and when I went into the stores, or anywhere else they did say hello. Which doesn't happen much here in Ohio.

9/22/2008 9:16:09 PM I'm thinking of moving to Oklahoma...  

earldirt
Over 1,000 Posts (1,976)
Tulsa, OK

I know the sheriff is real friendly there,he invited me to spend the night in his jail at the request of the highway patrol about 25 years ago LOL

9/23/2008 8:54:14 AM I'm thinking of moving to Oklahoma...  
keithmck
Tulsa, OK

Oklahoma is a great state to live in. I have lived in a couple of different countries and many states over the last 35 years and seem always to end up back in NE Oklahoma. Now if they could only do something about bigfoot running around here this state would be perfect.