Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gay hookup spots nyc

On the internet web pages are like the friend or aunt that introduces you to someone — they re not accountable for what you do just after that or the outcome. free dating websites ontario canada Offline Surveys Consumer Satisfaction Surveys Net Promoter Score Find out every thing about Net Promoter Score and the Net Promoter Question. I went on the world s worst date and the key takeaways have been he was drunk when I turned up and planned it to be in a bar that had no telephone reception so I couldn t message a pal to get her to extract me. how do i cancel grindr subscription Research Edition Intelligent market research surveys that uncover actionable insights.

privatedelight

Thinking About Beginning Online Dating Tell Me Your Stories! green valley arizona craigslist When his BaeMaker checked in with him afterwards to ask if he wanted his match s photo and phone quantity, he said yes. Commence your Independent Premium subscription now. craigslist ecuador These people today have zero empathy and in extreme instances, they are psychopaths who in no way show any feelings towards their victims.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/30/2008 8:41:32 AM Looking for Female Friends In Lewiston/ Auburn, Bath / Brunswick Area  

whiteknight65
Lisbon Falls, ME

I am starting to doubt the online dating thing, but will give it a shot for a bit longer.
All I am looking for is Friends, someone that want to just chit chat, I am not looking for a quickie, or one night stand.
Currently my life is pretty hecktic, I am remoddeling my appartment, I have a 16 year old daughter that lives with me full time, and with school started getting all the things she needs and such consumes time, not to mention I work close to 60 hours a week (12 hour shifts).

Any questions or thoughts please feel free to post them, or send me a message.

Thanks

Kevin