Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal classified ads

Either you ve never ever experienced these internet sites/apps or they are diverse tinder and Match from the ones I ve utilized. bradford dating free We are absolutely no cost and list web page with no hidden charges. Adult friendfinder is the usa dating web site locate out there and android. locanto cebu philippines There are also other voice centric social characteristics which includes audio broadcasting, true time speed voice dating, and on the internet karaoke.

skipthegames con

All good dates come to an finish, sadly and this is the time when you need to have to leave on a excellent impression. santa cruz personals In March 2019, Rela exposed millions of users data including nicknames, birthdays, physical data, and their posts, due to a server challenge, TechCrunch reported. Photos in specific can linger lengthy immediately after you have deleted them or closed your account due to quite a few big web sites hosting user uploaded photos with Content material Delivery Networks. petite russian girl Besides, taking extra precautions would only add to your self assurance and online dating results.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/30/2008 10:36:27 AM Anyone enjoy Renaissance Fairs?  

gidget67
Lafayette, IN

I went to one years ago fairly close to home but haven't seen any advertised in Indiana for a long time. I'd love to know of any in-state.

8/30/2008 11:50:10 AM Anyone enjoy Renaissance Fairs?  
adiran
Avon, IN

I went a couple of times to a Renaissance Fair around Thorntown. But, it was probably 20 years ago. Wonder if we are talking about the same place.

8/30/2008 1:51:51 PM Anyone enjoy Renaissance Fairs?  

chucky_t
Akron, IN

Use to be one up NE of Elkhart. Not sure if it is still going or not.

8/30/2008 4:19:46 PM Anyone enjoy Renaissance Fairs?  

gidget67
Lafayette, IN

Yes, it was the one in Thorntown at the amusement place but it no longer exists.
And yes, I thought I'd heard of one in northern IN someplace around Ft. Wayne at some point. I know there are some in Ohio but this isn't a year to enjoy long weekends. Maybe next year.

8/31/2008 7:19:23 PM Anyone enjoy Renaissance Fairs?  

mooseenastar
South Bend, IN

Last year there was one in Rum Village Park in South Bend, IN. I didn't go and should have!!!!!!!! It was around this time too.......

9/1/2008 6:56:18 AM Anyone enjoy Renaissance Fairs?  

gidget67
Lafayette, IN

Quote from mooseenastar:
Last year there was one in Rum Village Park in South Bend, IN. I didn't go and should have!!!!!!!! It was around this time too.......

That's a new location I hadn't heard about. I googled the park
http://www.sbpark.org/rvnc/rum_village.htm
but can't find a schedule for anything past July. I'm guessing the calendar hasn't been updated to begin with, but that probably means there is not a fair this year either or they would have been promoting it.

Thanks!

9/6/2008 12:48:38 PM Anyone enjoy Renaissance Fairs?  

loveliveshere
Cloverdale, IN

Oct. 4 & 5th, @ Connier Prairie, Fisher, In, is a really nice Renaissance Faire.

9/6/2008 3:38:23 PM Anyone enjoy Renaissance Fairs?  

jnl22
New Albany, IN

Quote from gidget67:
I went to one years ago fairly close to home but haven't seen any advertised in Indiana for a long time. I'd love to know of any in-state.

I know some people who go to those things, but they're all in Louisville, KY

9/6/2008 5:20:14 PM Anyone enjoy Renaissance Fairs?  

jbriverrunner
Pierceton, IN

lots of 1860 stuff going on all yhe time trail of courage 9/20 down by rochester war of 1812 down by muncie in october lots of fun neet stuff

9/6/2008 7:17:09 PM Anyone enjoy Renaissance Fairs?  

gidget67
Lafayette, IN

Quote from loveliveshere:
Oct. 4 & 5th, @ Connier Prairie, Fisher, In, is a really nice Renaissance Faire.

Well, that figures! My son is getting married on the 4th. I won't be going to anything that day or probably even the next week as I recover. LOL! Thanks for the notice though. I'll check into it next year.

G

9/6/2008 7:22:29 PM Anyone enjoy Renaissance Fairs?  

gidget67
Lafayette, IN

Quote from jbriverrunner:
lots of 1860 stuff going on all yhe time trail of courage 9/20 down by rochester war of 1812 down by muncie in october lots of fun neet stuff

Sounds like lots of stuff is going on in October but I won't be around much then. My son is getting married at the beginning of the month and then I'm going on a cruise with family near the end of the month. We have the Feast of the Hunter's Moon here, usually early Oct. but it's at the end of Sept. this year. And I'll have to skip the Covered Bridge Festival again. Autumn is my favorite season and part of it is all the festivals going on.

Thanks for letting me know to keep these places in mind next year too.

G