Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

list listcrawler

It ll match you with individuals nearby who have related interests and lets you send anonymous confessions to Facebook pals so you can ultimately tell that guy from school you usually fancied him. asian girls in dallas Joinus to hear about a greater way for police to treat you and This post talks about various developing blocks of a dating app. miapineda chaturbate com web site, writes for outlets such as AskMen, Chicago Magazine, and Thrillist, and lately entered the globe of voice more than artistry.

mega personal personal classifieds

99 for a subscription, though customers aged 29 and younger were paying only $US9. single men in corpus christi I d matched with this guy on Tinder and we speedily discovered that we had a bunch of acquaintances in widespread, such as some higher college classmates and old coworkers. Of course I mentioned yes, and the rest was history. jada fire dating Inquiries can tip your pre date worrying more than the edge.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
8/31/2008 1:52:37 PM What is the dorkiest thing you've done?  

tj_905
Barnett, MO

today i fell going up the stires

8/31/2008 8:18:01 PM What is the dorkiest thing you've done?  

recklessredhead
Grady, AL

Ok this is what completely embarrasing...when I was younger I did a thing called team penning on the weekends for fun and to relax from doing a shows so much...What you done was three people got in the middle of the arena on horseback and had a number randomly picked and called out over the loudpeaker...and there were three cows with that number on them, and you had to go into the herd and cut the three cows out of the group and put them in a pen at the end of the arena using alot of teamwork one person cut the cow and sent it to the middle person who run it to the end of the arena and the third person herded it into the pen....well there was one cow that was being very difficult and was very hard to place so i and the others were aggravated by the end of them night with that one cow and when it come time to get them all back in the pen to close down for the night nobody could get it to go in so I went to try and yelled out to everyone....hey lets gang bang it...and I still didnt realize what I said until the night was over and we where heading home...what I MEANT to say was lets gang up on it...and everyone together try to get it in the pen....OMG I was embarrased when I realized my mistake/miswording!!!!!!!!

8/31/2008 8:47:22 PM What is the dorkiest thing you've done?  

jesi_mariexx
Concord, NH

Quote from recklessredhead:
Ok this is what completely embarrasing...when I was younger I did a thing called team penning on the weekends for fun and to relax from doing a shows so much...What you done was three people got in the middle of the arena on horseback and had a number randomly picked and called out over the loudpeaker...and there were three cows with that number on them, and you had to go into the herd and cut the three cows out of the group and put them in a pen at the end of the arena using alot of teamwork one person cut the cow and sent it to the middle person who run it to the end of the arena and the third person herded it into the pen....well there was one cow that was being very difficult and was very hard to place so i and the others were aggravated by the end of them night with that one cow and when it come time to get them all back in the pen to close down for the night nobody could get it to go in so I went to try and yelled out to everyone....hey lets gang bang it...and I still didnt realize what I said until the night was over and we where heading home...what I MEANT to say was lets gang up on it...and everyone together try to get it in the pen....OMG I was embarrased when I realized my mistake/miswording!!!!!!!!

8/31/2008 8:52:09 PM What is the dorkiest thing you've done?  

underthestars16
Lancaster, WI

i ran into a pole at wal-mart wit my cart lol

8/31/2008 9:09:33 PM What is the dorkiest thing you've done?  

recklessredhead
Grady, AL

Quote from jesi_mariexx:

Oh theres more...most involving horseback like trying to go in between two trees with poles in front of me over my horses back..that was caused some injuries! Or cantering through a yard and getting clotheslined....by an actual clothesline!!! But the former has to be the worst/most embarrasing!!!!!

8/31/2008 9:13:41 PM What is the dorkiest thing you've done?  

jesi_mariexx
Concord, NH

Quote from jesi_mariexx:

Oh theres more...most involving horseback like trying to go in between two trees with poles in front of me over my horses back..that was caused some injuries! Or cantering through a yard and getting clotheslined....by an actual clothesline!!! But the former has to be the worst/most embarrasing!!!!!

Thats some good stuff! but yes I agree! lol

8/31/2008 9:15:04 PM What is the dorkiest thing you've done?  

danny121
Fountain, CO

i am dorky all the time....

9/1/2008 2:01:02 AM What is the dorkiest thing you've done?  

baw8324
Kahoka, MO

Quote from underthestars16:
i ran into a pole at wal-mart wit my cart lol

thats ok uts I was walking backwards talking to a friend he said watchout so I turned around and smack right into a pole, my head bounced back and I just kept walking

9/1/2008 2:21:28 PM What is the dorkiest thing you've done?  

jesi_mariexx
Concord, NH

ok this is more embarrassing

When I was in HS me and some other girlfriends were at the mirror doing our makeup and just talking, when a little dude walked in. I gasped and said "What are you doing in here!? This is the girls bathroom!" He said "I am a girl". Poor thing looked just like a boy and I had saw him around school but I always thought she was a he, because she wore dudes clothes and had really really short boy hair I felt so bad!!

9/1/2008 4:20:03 PM What is the dorkiest thing you've done?  

mrg1983
Garden City, KS

Name the day and the activity!

I think I am dorkier each day of my life. Lately, its just when I teach. I act out what I read to my first graders and all I can think is .o0(What if a beautiful girl came in right now and saw me rolling on the floor like this.)

9/1/2008 4:30:51 PM What is the dorkiest thing you've done?  

jesi_mariexx
Concord, NH

Quote from mrg1983:
Name the day and the activity!

I think I am dorkier each day of my life. Lately, its just when I teach. I act out what I read to my first graders and all I can think is .o0(What if a beautiful girl came in right now and saw me rolling on the floor like this.)

She'd probably love you, thats sexy in a guy!

9/1/2008 4:42:52 PM What is the dorkiest thing you've done?  

mrg1983
Garden City, KS

Thanks. I still think its dorky.

9/1/2008 6:25:07 PM What is the dorkiest thing you've done?  

jakesauras
Tacoma, WA

i play dungeons and dragons. nuff said.

9/1/2008 6:44:09 PM What is the dorkiest thing you've done?  

waterpoloplaya
Palatine, IL

My entire senior year of HS all I did in class (every single one) was play pokemon on gameboy. It was AWSOME. Oh and I wore a clorined killed speedo (means just worn by excessive exposure to chlorine) because i forgot my game suit at home. It was one of our biggest games. You probably saw this coming if you have any idea how phsyical water polo is, but my suit was torn off me in a fight for the ball. I played the rest of the quarter just too embarassed to say anything. It was interesting walking all the way across the entire pool deck bareass, not that i am ashamed by any means, but there were kids there and stuff, i felt bad.

9/1/2008 6:55:06 PM What is the dorkiest thing you've done?  

jesi_mariexx
Concord, NH

Quote from waterpoloplaya:
My entire senior year of HS all I did in class (every single one) was play pokemon on gameboy. It was AWSOME. Oh and I wore a clorined killed speedo (means just worn by excessive exposure to chlorine) because i forgot my game suit at home. It was one of our biggest games. You probably saw this coming if you have any idea how phsyical water polo is, but my suit was torn off me in a fight for the ball. I played the rest of the quarter just too embarassed to say anything. It was interesting walking all the way across the entire pool deck bareass, not that i am ashamed by any means, but there were kids there and stuff, i felt bad.

Page: 1, 2, 3