Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames chat

If you come across that you disagree on certain answers, these can also turn into the beginning of enjoyable, friendly debates to keep your evening fascinating. free online dating sites in kansas It doesn t imply she ll assume all men are like her dad, but the top quality of that connection follows her all her life. Author of Ziger the Tiger Stories, a wellness enthusiast specializing in relationships, life improvement and mental health. ahemale dating To hold points a little lighter, talk about cats or fish.

datehookup

Some 42% of Americans now know an individual who has utilised an online dating internet site or app, up from 31% in 2005. grand junction co senior singles Maybe not so different than men and women meeting at Soulcycle a few years ago. To offer an additional layer of protection, request that they get in touch with or text in the course of the date to assure maximum security. charmley dating site reviews Just before I start, I want to place a trigger warning that this story has sensitive material if you are quickly triggered.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
9/17/2008 4:08:52 PM do other religions include SATANISTS?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Not to try to change your mind but you will find yourself changing your idea many times by the time you reach my age. I was so sure for the first 40 years that it took 20 years for me to completely let go. You would not be accepted to many if any churches. Not that that is a problem for me because when you become a non believer you realize that no one is in danger so you do not have to have any ones acceptance anymore. Not even a punishing god.

9/17/2008 5:04:26 PM do other religions include SATANISTS?  

scorpiomoon
Brattleboro, VT

I can't understand why anyone would want to be Satanic, but that's just my opinion. First of all I don't believe in Satan, so....it would be impossible. Maybe someone could give me some insight as to what one gains from this belief. I am pretty open minded, but I could never figure this one out.

9/17/2008 11:13:56 PM do other religions include SATANISTS?  

night_tangle
Oak Harbor, WA

Quote from queenofhearts61:
Not to try to change your mind but you will find yourself changing your idea many times by the time you reach my age. I was so sure for the first 40 years that it took 20 years for me to completely let go. You would not be accepted to many if any churches. Not that that is a problem for me because when you become a non believer you realize that no one is in danger so you do not have to have any ones acceptance anymore. Not even a punishing god.

well, if the past is to tell anything about the future, then yes i will change my mind and ideas many times by the time i am your age. every couple of year i switch friend groups, life plans, style of dress, manner of speech, and i grow up a little. then i look back and think, i was stupid O.o. but everytime i look back to a past stage of my life i relise that i like myself better now than then and that my faith has deepened. also, i'm not looking to question my faith, i get enough questions from my life to question the differant parts of my religion, and God.

it's hard and loney to belive what i believe. the people who understand me the most all hold something against my religion so it's hard to share that part of my life. and those who share my religion frown on most of my life.

everyone is in danger. but not nessacarily b/c of the after life. look around at the misery and pain, at the lies and self loathing. these's arent new, and not foreign to me or those close to me. not only is everyone in dangor of the pain and perils of this life, but of dieing. most people fear death, wether or not they know or think they know what will happen in the after life.

i dont fear death. and i have one more life to live b4 the after life. a life that i have had visions of, a hard life were i will question my saneity more often then in this one. were i will kill the man i love in this life b4 he reaches the age of 24. death isn't scary, liveing is.

also, God isnt punishing, He is fair and He is loving.

9/18/2008 5:54:09 AM do other religions include SATANISTS?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I disagree about the caring and loving but as I said I have no need to try to change anyones mind. I just brought that up because I have lived 4 lives in this one life. The changes that have come about made the life I had so completely different, its been starting all over again, and again and again. Good luck to you on your journey. I find life an adventure and it does get better as you get to know what to worry about and what not to fear.

9/18/2008 3:50:45 PM do other religions include SATANISTS?  

night_tangle
Oak Harbor, WA

Quote from queenofhearts61:
I disagree about the caring and loving but as I said I have no need to try to change anyones mind. I just brought that up because I have lived 4 lives in this one life. The changes that have come about made the life I had so completely different, its been starting all over again, and again and again. Good luck to you on your journey. I find life an adventure and it does get better as you get to know what to worry about and what not to fear.

:3
life does constantly stop and restart. and thank you, good luck on your journey as well.

9/22/2008 5:38:03 PM do other religions include SATANISTS?  

phillup_debowl
Columbia, SC

u no, im an agnostic so it doesnt matter....but to believe in satan u have to believe in god....so why in the hell would u worship satan...things that make u go hmmmmmmmm

9/23/2008 3:14:32 PM do other religions include SATANISTS?  

phillup_debowl
Columbia, SC

objective truth???? the fact that u have to put objective in front of truth is nough said....

9/23/2008 3:56:10 PM do other religions include SATANISTS?  

tomiscluutch
Columbia, SC

truth by definition shouldn't be relative...

wow, someone else from my city...

9/25/2008 1:19:00 AM do other religions include SATANISTS?  

night_tangle
Oak Harbor, WA

Quote from tomiscluutch:
truth by definition shouldn't be relative...

wow, someone else from my city...

hhmmmm truth isnt reletive no, but allot of the time only one faccet of the truth is knows and the rest is asumed

Page: 1, 2