Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

40 and up listcrawler

I was fully stunned and had no concept what to say. miami hookup apps He barely eats something but drinks two bottles of wine. Day to day millions of single adults, worldwide, stop by on the web dating sites. sexy canadian chicks Then finish it with I seriously, definitely am so sorry .

uk gay hookups

Drop in right here to find and share the greatest appreciate quotes, sayings and quotations. darien ga craigslist Every single story was brought to life by the Pink Banana inventive team and the talented directing duo CHIPS. Twitter users fall into the category of men and women who in some cases understand from their errors and who normally make their followers laugh. looptex chatsworth ga Don t overthink it—the actions are pretty uncomplicated.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/31/2008 10:04:11 PM Have you ever gone snorkeling  

njshore1999
Lakewood, NJ

Just got back from Bermuda last week. Went snorkeling on the reefs and absolutely loved it....simply amazing. The water was crystal clear and saw tons of tropical fish. Can't wait to do it again. Share your snorkeling experiences here.

9/1/2008 5:44:58 AM Have you ever gone snorkeling  

lbigal55
Manahawkin, NJ

Snorkeling is the best!!!!!!! I remember the first time i was able to relax and not hyperventilate..actually a spiritual experience for me...The fish, coral and light glimmering around was absolutely fabulous. I have now snorkeled in many places, Cayman Islands being so far my favorite place, especially the North Shore. Coral Reefs surround the island giving us snorkel folk great views of many many colorful fish..just have to be aware of the Barracuda..lol

9/1/2008 6:47:44 AM Have you ever gone snorkeling  
cyndrella
Morris Plains, NJ

Once you've seen the crystal clear waters of far away places, it's hard to even put a toe in the Jersey waters. I went to St. Thomas and to Aruba and have seen what clean water looks like. Now when I go "down the shore" and see the brown water.. well, yuck!!
I'd be afraid to snorkle might run into a dirty diaper or a dead body.

9/1/2008 7:30:36 AM Have you ever gone snorkeling  
sixnjim
Port Monmouth, NJ

Quote from cyndrella:
Once you've seen the crystal clear waters of far away places, it's hard to even put a toe in the Jersey waters. I went to St. Thomas and to Aruba and have seen what clean water looks like. Now when I go "down the shore" and see the brown water.. well, yuck!!

or your mothers body
your a bit of a cynical jersey hater we have noticed in your threads
I doubt there is any BALL and CHAIN holding you here unless you are communicating from trenton state prison
Feel free to leave anytime
do us the favor
exit to RT 80 WEST
Love that picture
is it a shadow or your GHOST

[Edited 9/1/2008 7:31:36 AM]

9/1/2008 11:42:18 AM Have you ever gone snorkeling  

njshore1999
Lakewood, NJ

Quote from cyndrella:

Our water is greenish and not clear blue becuase it is full of life....Algae and other small micro organisms.......water in Aruba is clear not because it is "clean" but because it is actually lifeless.....the only life being on or around the reefs.

9/1/2008 6:21:35 PM Have you ever gone snorkeling  

concrteblonde
Freehold, NJ

i have snorkeled in many places including the caymen islands,bahamas,cancun,but the very best place was in hawaii at hanamahana bay . we fed the fish frozen peas and corn right out of our hands. it was an amazing experience. we also saw a 3 ft shart while snorkeling on the safari tour in cancun this past july and that was before we got into the water so i am proud that i even went in after seeing him.