Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega hookup app

Never ever give out as well a great deal private facts, such as your home address, telephone quantity or email. singles groups in greensboro nc In addition, last October researcher Jonathan Mayer discovered that OkCupid was basically leaking1 private information to some of its promoting partners. My strategy of going on dates only with folks who gave great banter was operating poorly. costa rica free dating site Bumble offers the power to make new good friends to its female members, when OKCupid presents various distinctive tools for locating romance.

mega personal websites

As far as initial date inquiries go, this is Quite direct. online dating san jose Millions of couples have been connected by Eharmony—in reality, 400+ users marry someone they meet on the web site every single day. Preserve in thoughts that you can use many approaches at the exact same time as long as your users are engaging with each other and that your app is fully functional. real gay hookup stories And if you re truly feeling brave, a video chat feature on the app enables customers to have face to face time with other Peloton users through reside classes.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/23/2007 1:57:47 PM How are you trimmed?  

chefmedic
Birmingham, AL

Don't laugh guys & gals, everyone (i guess) does it, I do. What's your design and or shape? No lying now.......!

1/24/2007 12:07:18 AM How are you trimmed?  

sinfulcharming
Fort Wayne, IN

Nike swoosh
I even have a tatoo, when there is shrinkage it reads AIDS, when there is no shrinkage it reads ADIDAS
paint that picture in your brain.... he he he

[Edited 1/24/2007 12:08:59 AM]

1/24/2007 12:12:12 AM How are you trimmed?  

lynn53
Hemet, CA

Not sure I understand that question Chef???

1/24/2007 7:15:14 AM How are you trimmed?  

krazz
Whittier, CA

Lynn???? The question refers to your, er, um, uh....... Trimmed into a pattern????? "love triangle." i.e.: "landing patch" heart, etc..... Glad I could help.....

LOL!
Krazz

[Edited 1/24/2007 7:16:18 AM]

1/24/2007 9:03:33 AM How are you trimmed?  

chefmedic
Birmingham, AL

Here's one example; A former g/f of mine was an avid collecter of anything Betty Boop, even had a tatoo of her on lower abdomen. She had three different patterns, outlines if you will, of Betty Boop in various poses. Depending on her mood, she would place an outline, which was on a little handle, on her muff and trim around it leaving a little furry version of Betty just below the tatoo....
Forgot, mine is in the shape of am M-16, and yes there is a tatoo as well, it's my initials, and when there is no shrinkage, it spells out my name, address and SSN, in case I'm ever abducted...

[Edited 1/24/2007 9:07:20 AM]

1/24/2007 11:06:02 AM How are you trimmed?  

traumadez
Redlands, CA

Is that so we can send you home when we are are finished with you greg?

1/24/2007 11:19:52 AM How are you trimmed?  

sinfulcharming
Fort Wayne, IN

Speaking of trims and tatoos

A lady who was totally tanked decided to have a tatoo.
She walks into a tatoo parlor and tells the guy "I want a tatoo of Paul Newman on my left Inner thigh"
the guy goes to work, after he finishes, she looks at it and tells him "Now Tatoo Robert Redford on my right inner thigh"
So he goes to work again, by this time she started sobering up.
She gets up and looks at the tatoos and says What the hell is this?
the guys goes "Hey lady you are the one who asked me to tatoo paul Newman and Robert Redford and she goes They Look nothing like it!
So the guy goes lets get a third opinion, so he goes out and drags a guy in for his opinion, little did he know the guy was was also completely tanked.
So he goes Hey mister can you tell us whose faces these tatoos look like?
The guy stares at the for a while and goes, The left one ummmm...I dont know!
then he stares again and goes, The right one.....ummmmm ... I dont know!
but the face in the middle surely looks like Willie Nelson!

1/24/2007 11:54:57 AM How are you trimmed?  

chefmedic
Birmingham, AL

dez--Yea, if I ever do get abducted, I'll do them no good. Don't know much.

sin--you have got the arsenal of wit, remind me not to get into a battle with you. Should I have typed in "shit" insted...lol

1/24/2007 2:11:55 PM How are you trimmed?  

lynn53
Hemet, CA

Thanks Krazz! LOL There's somethings I like to keep private and my landing pad is one of them!! LOL

1/24/2007 3:00:41 PM How are you trimmed?  

chefmedic
Birmingham, AL

lynn, you keep your privates private, i won't be hurt...lol

1/24/2007 3:14:30 PM How are you trimmed?  

yupper3
Kissimmee, FL

old girlfriend loved anal .. had two w's tattooed on her ass .. everytime she bent over it spelled WOW !!! .. stood her on her head and it spelled MOM ....she was great !!

1/24/2007 6:30:36 PM How are you trimmed?  

skydaddy
Covington, LA

Sin, Have you ever thought of doing stand up comedy?

1/24/2007 9:10:11 PM How are you trimmed?  

ol_hillbilly
Lowry City, MO

I like to take a cotton swab and one of em chemical light sticks an break it an dab lil landing lights on her "landing strip".

Or if it might be a drag strip, I put red, yellow, and green lights on it.

But then who can stand the smell of burning rubber?

1/25/2007 12:38:08 AM How are you trimmed?  

lynn53
Hemet, CA

No lights on my landing strip Hill...just a glimmer of hope! LOL

1/25/2007 7:05:55 AM How are you trimmed?  

krazz
Whittier, CA

Now this thread has really deteriorated. Gonna have to get a razor now....

Page: 1, 2, 3