Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames login

Zoosk provides the slightly creepy selection of purchasing coins to anonymously browse profiles, as effectively as reward any one who views your own profile . dating sites in prescott az Give us a try when you are prepared for a thing actual. There is a very good supply for new buyers on LoveFort — you can obtain 20 credits for only $2. doublelist columbus ga Clover tried to be the on demand version of on the net dating internet sites, letting you order a date significantly like you would a pizza.

free hookup com

So significantly so that they are becoming the norm for many people. waterloo iowa hookups However, some persons uncover it simpler to violate boundaries while on the net, so do not hesitate to report toxic behavior, report customers who are abusive or block them from your web page. From the looks of it, Tana Mongeau and rapper Lil Xan are dating again. skipthegames tennessee This query has a bit of mischievousness and flirtation about it, and you are giving your date the freedom to reveal as a great deal, or as little, as they want, Elizabeth says.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/1/2008 7:56:48 PM Okay Soo I Say Lets Talk  

lizzyannr0cks
North Wilkesboro, NC

Im Bored && Just Lookin For Some Coversationnn To Pass My Time.

So Message Me Or Something.
<33

9/3/2008 9:52:08 PM Okay Soo I Say Lets Talk  

fruit01breaker
Hampstead, NC

do you have a cam?

9/4/2008 3:58:51 PM Okay Soo I Say Lets Talk  
justintimepiece
Raleigh, NC

hey what's up I'm new here...what's going on

9/4/2008 4:13:11 PM Okay Soo I Say Lets Talk  
justintimepiece
Raleigh, NC

lmao..I know get right to it my man...

9/5/2008 12:22:32 AM Okay Soo I Say Lets Talk  

lizzyannr0cks
North Wilkesboro, NC

Quote from rdclaw2000:
guy looks like mcman from wwe,asking young girls to cam with him.

Haha.
Yeah. I Do Have A Cam But Im Not Gettin On Cam For No One Unless I Know Them.

But Seriously..

Ahh, Im Bored Still.

My Daughters Sleepin && Im Just Passin Time Byyyyyyyy.

9/5/2008 3:45:41 AM Okay Soo I Say Lets Talk  

mooter484
Weaverville, NC

ok what would you like to talk about ?

9/11/2008 3:08:17 PM Okay Soo I Say Lets Talk  

fruit01breaker
Hampstead, NC

hey,not being perved,though you might be i like to see who im talking to.thats why i have a cam.of course you probly use your for other things !

9/12/2008 11:23:43 PM Okay Soo I Say Lets Talk  

lizzyannr0cks
North Wilkesboro, NC

Quote from fruit01breaker:
hey,not being perved,though you might be i like to see who im talking to.thats why i have a cam.of course you probly use your for other things !

Ummmm..
Who You Might Be Talkin To?
Its Hilarious You Say That Because..
Ive Never Talked To You In My Life Up Until Im Replyin Back To You On This.

&& No, I Know Exactly What Your Talkin About "Usin Your Cam For Other Things"
&& I Would Like To Say,

No, I Dont Do Stupid Stuff On Webcam, Nor Do I Plan To.
Aka... I DONT PUT ON A SHOW.
=/

Stop Tryin To Be A Pervert.
&& If You Were Tryin To Be Funny...
Hun Your Nottttttttt.

Maybe It Would Be Funny To Someone Your Own Age.

10/5/2008 2:31:59 PM Okay Soo I Say Lets Talk  
mermaidy
County Down, N. Ireland
United Kingdom

Lizzy, this is a terrible place...what are you doing going on with next to nothing on, attracting all the old guys then being rude to them when they respond. Also you older guys, if you are talking to an 18 year old, it's going to ruin your chances of getting a woman your own age as they will just think you are perves, even if you are only talking with the girls, surely each should be mixing with their own age group? It comes accross as pervy, but the girls are just as bad by leading the guys on like that, they squirming when it's old guys chatting them up. No wonder people are complaining they don't get dates, it just doesn't work this age limit thing. I was on a group for 50 and over and they let the young ones in and it's ruined it as the old men have gone amok over the girls.

10/5/2008 2:45:52 PM Okay Soo I Say Lets Talk  

tbear2762
Stedman, NC

Quote from mermaidy:
Lizzy, this is a terrible place...what are you doing going on with next to nothing on, attracting all the old guys then being rude to them when they respond. Also you older guys, if you are talking to an 18 year old, it's going to ruin your chances of getting a woman your own age as they will just think you are perves, even if you are only talking with the girls, surely each should be mixing with their own age group? It comes accross as pervy, but the girls are just as bad by leading the guys on like that, they squirming when it's old guys chatting them up. No wonder people are complaining they don't get dates, it just doesn't work this age limit thing. I was on a group for 50 and over and they let the young ones in and it's ruined it as the old men have gone amok over the girls.

You said it that is exactly why I am still single. Men are "so visual" they have no respect for themselves or anyone else. And what is the 18 year old doing here why don't she go to myspace where the young people are.

10/8/2008 11:31:43 PM Okay Soo I Say Lets Talk  

lizzyannr0cks
North Wilkesboro, NC

Quote from tbear2762:
You said it that is exactly why I am still single. Men are "so visual" they have no respect for themselves or anyone else. And what is the 18 year old doing here why don't she go to myspace where the young people are.

Uhhh.
You Guys Are Seriously Stupid.
I Might Be 18 && Young, But I Have Just As Much Feelings As You Do.
&& I Wasnt Tryin To Attract Old Guys.
I Mean Old People.
Hah.

Later

[Edited 10/8/2008 11:32:50 PM]

10/9/2008 10:28:33 PM Okay Soo I Say Lets Talk  

keefus62
Greensboro, NC

Whatcha wanna talk bout?

10/15/2008 11:14:22 AM Okay Soo I Say Lets Talk  
mytime001
Camp Lejeune, NC

Hello all. How is everyone doing?

10/15/2008 6:27:22 PM Okay Soo I Say Lets Talk  

bubbajewel
Tabor City, NC

I'm doing fine thank you, and you?

I don't know what I want to talk about any idea's?

[Edited 10/15/2008 6:28:49 PM]