Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersona

By involving in the reflection process the scientific, political, economic and third sector sectors of the society to promote study, innovation and a know how primarily based society. hookups anchorage ak From profile tips to sharing your results story, we are right here to help you in your journey for adore. Most current and greatest subjects in our no cost of charge Conversations location. adultlook hawaii There s also a computability tab to add much more excitement and precision to the process.

dirty hookup app

If you much better double your nearby light enforcement. personal adverts birmingham But after men and women started quarantining, she did not see her boyfriend for two weeks. After a very first impression is created, all you have left are your conversational capabilities. doublelist grand rapids Males feel differently than Girls, you need to be insightful about your inquiries and clever about how you ask them.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/4/2008 8:16:23 AM Washing of the feet  
no_one_special
Rural Retreat, VA

Here are a few scripture about washing the feet.

What do you believe about this? Do you believe it should be done? Or do you think it isn't something that should be done? And explain what you think is the reason Jesus did this.

Joh 13:14 If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.

Joh 13:15 For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.

Blessing,
Char

9/4/2008 9:30:11 AM Washing of the feet  

llfuzzball
Denver, CO

I think this was done to show us that we should be humble and serve each other.

This was probably a cultural thing back then. Today we wear shoes and socks so there really is no need to wash our feet throughout the day.

The important thing is to be humble and serve each other. If Jesus was willing to serve us, then we should be willing to serve as well.

9/4/2008 9:30:48 AM Washing of the feet  
blessedlady48
Largo, FL

it means we are to be servants on this earth and be here for one another ..as jesus washed the deciples feet ..showing us even god ..he was a servant on the earth,,,yes i believe we should we are here to serve not be served...love ya Char!

9/4/2008 3:42:46 PM Washing of the feet  
no_one_special
Rural Retreat, VA

Thank you both for your responses and May the Lord bless you both.

Love in the lord Jesus Christ,
Char

9/4/2008 10:20:09 PM Washing of the feet  

rascal130
Winston Salem, NC

The washing of feet was, in this case, a part of the Lord's Last Supper. It is imperative for us to do likewise at some point during the Communion (usually at the end just before the last mymn is sung). We do this in our church. It is an humbling and exciting experience. It seems to add more joy and strength. Whether its meaning is to humble ourselves in service, or to actuate it as a symbolic measure, the experience is quite unique to anything else that happens during a "regular" church service.

9/4/2008 10:43:24 PM Washing of the feet  

lees224
Cohoes, NY

rascal..to wash someones feet is very much an eye opener...to see how one has walked...Our Feet make choices..which way to go...jesus washed others feet..he loved..he cared.he gave love another chance..