Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames singles

Turns out he was at a bar and turns out he was trying to pick up a girl. speed dating bradenton fl It s nice because you are in a position to create an emotional connection just before confusing issues, like sex, Natalie Weinstein, a 31 year old artist and occasion producer who calls herself Mikka Minx, told me more than Skype. —and sometimes I d come across myself at gigs alongside a handful of current conquests. usa sex guide va I ve met everyone from a medical doctor who was far too busy for a relationship to a single mother who brought her seven and nine year old children on our date and expected me to obtain them all lunch.

megapersonals ads

When some individuals may be searching for appreciate and marriage, other people may be hunting for anything a lot more casual. dating in klamath falls oregon They locate some guy, and I ve seen this as well. And by dick pics, they meant snaps of Richard Nixon, Dick Van Dyke and Andy Dick. doublelist com new hampshire Note that the far more concerns answered, the larger the possibilities of matching with somebody with one s closest preferences.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
9/8/2008 5:51:21 PM 18/f/ny...anyone interested?  

nkdsanta
York, PA

Very intreaging How old is to old Am i creapy to you

9/8/2008 5:56:19 PM 18/f/ny...anyone interested?  

arreis
Cottonwood, AZ

Hay joe, how are you doing over there.....stay'n safe I hope! Many blessings to you and your family!!

Quote from uglyjoe49:
I am in Iraq and I am sad

9/8/2008 6:01:08 PM 18/f/ny...anyone interested?  

niceguy4tlc
Port Saint Lucie, FL

Quote from power2theq:
Quote from whiskeygirl420:
...are ya?

Fly to L.A., and we'll go from there.

Oh come on now. You don't think that SHE is worth the plane ticket?

9/8/2008 7:03:45 PM 18/f/ny...anyone interested?  

crispy_kritter
Gloucester, ON

ill be careful and i dont live with my parents im kinda on my own... living with my grandpa who is never sober so im pretty much on my own.

That's sorta sad. Living with a drunk is no fun. Sure hope you don't spend your next 10 years taking care of someone who won't take care of themselves. Just be patient your young. Not that I'm THAT old but probably a little to old. But I'm good to listen. My step father was a drunk so I left home at seventeen. Never looked back!

9/10/2008 12:26:57 PM 18/f/ny...anyone interested?  

whiskeygirl420
Syracuse, NY

thanx yeah its hard but i love him and gotta take care of him cause no one else will... and hes giving me a free place to stay so he deserves atleast someone to look out for him.

9/10/2008 12:30:17 PM 18/f/ny...anyone interested?  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

thanx yeah its hard but i love him and gotta take care of him cause no one else will... and hes giving me a free place to stay so he deserves atleast someone to look out for him.

You can live in my closet if you can cook and clean... naked.

9/10/2008 12:40:32 PM 18/f/ny...anyone interested?  

fallnstar
Miami, FL

ill be careful and i dont live with my parents im kinda on my own... living with my grandpa who is never sober so im pretty much on my own.

I grew up w/ a mean dad.. Not drunk but, very miserable and mean to my mom, me and my brother.. I feel for bad for you.. It must be so hard at your young age to have to live w/ an drunk grandad.. Do you have any other familly you can live with ? Maybe talk to a
to a socioal worker at school.. Try to get out of there..

God Bless you and help you both

9/10/2008 12:50:20 PM 18/f/ny...anyone interested?  

gapeach7777
Ball Ground, GA

Quote from evileddy:

Down eddy! Dowm boy!

Sorry that is your situation. It must be tough. you are a good person to be doing that though for your granddaddy.

9/10/2008 12:53:14 PM 18/f/ny...anyone interested?  

evileddy
Ottawa, ON

Quote from gapeach7777:
Quote from evileddy:

Down eddy! Dowm boy!

Sorry that is your situation. It must be tough. you are a good person to be doing that though for your granddaddy.

I'm serious.. I won't ever touch her.. no sex. She can live for free and eat for free.
She lives close enough to me to move here.

Just no her having sex in my home.
No long distance calls on my phone.
And no complaining about me not wearing clothes and my masturbating.

9/10/2008 1:54:34 PM 18/f/ny...anyone interested?  

justin2010
Newberry, FL

o man i just move to FL from NY wow this suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9/11/2008 1:32:44 PM 18/f/ny...anyone interested?  

whiskeygirl420
Syracuse, NY

well i dont really wanna get out of there ya know... i gotta take care of my grandpa so yeah... its tough but someone gotta do it.

9/11/2008 2:26:35 PM 18/f/ny...anyone interested?  

lastdyingbreed
Scottsdale, AZ

OMG your on this thread too???? How many ego boosts do yu need? And get a different pic, where you arent covering up your third eye!!!

9/15/2008 10:57:40 AM 18/f/ny...anyone interested?  

tripyfoot
Baldwinsville, NY

tough crowd. I think its really important to support the people who would like to clean up their act. So you get a Top- Gun- high- five from me. It's nice to see stuff like that these days.

oh and interested

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4