Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

adult listcrawler

Absolutely free Dating Web site in usa, 100 free of charge on the web dating web page in USA without the need of payment. black speed dating dallas texas Folks who ghost are folks you want practically nothing to do with anyways. A key point is to find persons who are similar to you. women seeking for men in malaysia Because users in some cases return to online dating, the internet site may well retain your info.

gay male hookup sites

She even presented to support me discover a job. valdosta singles Here are a handful of stories that prove you can seriously never ever predict who you ll finish up with. Asking about how she celebrates holidayswill give you an notion about a girl s preference. is naughty matches legit Thankfully, there are numerous approaches to add rich attributes to 1 on 1 private chat.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/8/2007 11:16:51 PM Who loves a good spanking to warm things up?? hard or soft ?  

imwildbilly
Toledo, OH

WHO LOVES A GOOD SPANKING OR GIVING ONE

9/8/2007 11:19:40 PM Who loves a good spanking to warm things up?? hard or soft ?  

naughty_or_nice
Bloomsburg, PA

i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve gettin them ooo make it hurt so good

9/8/2007 11:22:43 PM Who loves a good spanking to warm things up?? hard or soft ?  

imwildbilly
Toledo, OH

do you like it soft or hard, i lov to smack then caress, smack then rub deeper, smack then my fingers dance over your sex

9/8/2007 11:23:01 PM Who loves a good spanking to warm things up?? hard or soft ?  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

I've learned that there's an art to a good spanking. Most mortals don't have a clue.

9/8/2007 11:36:30 PM Who loves a good spanking to warm things up?? hard or soft ?  

traumadez
Redlands, CA

Mortals?....

9/8/2007 11:37:56 PM Who loves a good spanking to warm things up?? hard or soft ?  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

Shhhhhhhhhh, Dez! You promised you wouldn't tell!

9/8/2007 11:39:32 PM Who loves a good spanking to warm things up?? hard or soft ?  

traumadez
Redlands, CA

Opps!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry!! I forgot!!! Too much rum tonite!! LOL

9/8/2007 11:39:52 PM Who loves a good spanking to warm things up?? hard or soft ?  

imwildbilly
Toledo, OH

why not give us a lesson, to the mere mortals

9/8/2007 11:41:07 PM Who loves a good spanking to warm things up?? hard or soft ?  

ugafan1320
Ridgeville, SC

who's giving spankings? and can i give one? LOL

9/8/2007 11:42:27 PM Who loves a good spanking to warm things up?? hard or soft ?  

traumadez
Redlands, CA

Uga? Do you give good spankings??? Mmmmm???

9/8/2007 11:43:43 PM Who loves a good spanking to warm things up?? hard or soft ?  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

The Secret is locked in Mistress Metu's Dungeon.......and Uga! You've already been there! No cutting in line!

9/8/2007 11:44:02 PM Who loves a good spanking to warm things up?? hard or soft ?  

53lady
Jacksonville, FL

See...told ya I was boring...don't need no damn spanking man...lol

I like all the other "regular" stuff, does that count??????

Hiya Metu...I've been in your dungeon...I will spank a guy if he really needs and wants it!!! lol lol Done alot of stuff TO men that I don't like done to me, but if he's game...I'll do what he likes done to him!!!

[Edited 9/8/2007 11:46:27 PM]

9/8/2007 11:45:12 PM Who loves a good spanking to warm things up?? hard or soft ?  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

Yes 53! You can be our "Vanilla" girl! J/K

9/8/2007 11:48:24 PM Who loves a good spanking to warm things up?? hard or soft ?  

imwildbilly
Toledo, OH

some gals are just into it, gets them turned on, i don't like anything vicious just playfull smack

9/8/2007 11:48:38 PM Who loves a good spanking to warm things up?? hard or soft ?  

53lady
Jacksonville, FL

If I say I like to watch....does that make me kinky???? lol lol

Page: 1, 2, 3