Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

page hookup

Life just after a break up, dealing with divorce, moving on and seeking for really like again. black singles maryland To date, Lockdown Sceptics has had over 2. You spent years emotionally investing yourself in your wife. easiest city to get laid in canada And that could be only 1 of the many approaches that on line dating shakes up the traditional gender roles of the man actively pursuing the lady, who then decides no matter whether the connection shall continue Basic details about something about other members?

bbw hookup sites

But what ismore terrifyingis not recognizing what to speak about on a first date. san fernando valley chat rooms This could possibly also support create a more correct sense of another s dating intentions. It s also worth mentioning that eHarmony has the most senior customers. adultlook sarasota The lady customers at the platform will obtain six matches every day.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
9/6/2008 3:10:12 AM Sometimes the name says it all  

sedonaphotofan
Sedona, AZ

Hi Date hook up members.

I have been on this site for just about two months. When I first arrived, I chased profiles, did winks and a few e-mails, nothing worked. I opened up and said i am ready send me someone great, I got the married women, that were looking for a fling. I got the women that were looking for a real black man whatever that meant. Two actually said that i did not sound black enough, probably from years of singing Bon Jovi songs. A bunch of players, very surprised.

I literally gave up went into the forum and started writing. For me it was great therapy, after a few very abusive relationships, I had a great sounding boards. I won't get into it because it really is not that important.

A little while back it was on a Monday I was out shooting (a camera that is) I had been gone all day. I got back got something to eat and jumped on. As i read through the post I came across someone with a beautiful smile. I thought to myself no way too beautiful, I move on, found her again in one of my threads still I thought way too beautiful. Ii was just about to sign off and saw her again, I thought fine i will take a Peek. As i opened her profile I saw an old familiar site. It was a young man in Marine dress blues, I had seen that picture 25+ years ago. My mind rand back my boot days, remembering a simpler time.

I took a chance ad sent her a not that said Semper Fi Marine mom, there ar a lot of you here. She responded and from that day we have corresponded everyday. Things look fantastic and i will actually see her in a few day. I sat down one day and read a few of her post, it is pretty awesome to see just how much we had in common. The more i learn the more i go wow. Here is he funny thing, prior to that day she had not been on line here for over 2 weeks. There was a brief window that night becaus we are on two different time zones. The next day she left for vacation.

Her user name is "hiddengems2008" I call her my little piece of heaven on earth. A little deeper that that is she is truly a hidden gem. I am amazed that our paths cross but not really. I am amazed that we have so much in common but not really. Only time will tell what happens but like i tell her, if she is just 50% of who I think she is, that is 100% more than Most that i have seen.

Good luck, anything is posible.

Karl in Sedona

9/6/2008 3:15:25 AM Sometimes the name says it all  

wisegirl33
Queensland
Australia

"Thread - sometimes the name says it all".

Hello Karl,

A nice story, I do see that you have changed your profile name though but it is still related to "sedona".

I wish you both the best and hope that you have long fulfilling lives.

I dont know about the "name" thing, because I changed my name a few years ago and I wanted something that related to numerology. That's all. I had several choices BTW...But this one came up to my lucky numbers.

So, I dont know if the "name says it all" at all.....

Take care,

wisegirl33 - 6 Sept 08 at 817pm Aest

9/6/2008 3:21:43 AM Sometimes the name says it all  

sedonaphotofan
Sedona, AZ

I guess for me as much as we talk, the more i understand.

Thanks for your kind words.

I have a friend that lives in Oatlands Sydney NSW 2117
Is tha close to you.

Karl in Sedona

9/6/2008 3:24:38 AM Sometimes the name says it all  

wisegirl33
Queensland
Australia

I have never been to sydney at all in my life -time ....

Best wishes to you and Cedona Karl !!!

Regards, wisegirl33 - 6 Sept 08 at 826pm Aest

9/6/2008 3:27:46 AM Sometimes the name says it all  

sedonaphotofan
Sedona, AZ

Quote from wisegirl33:
I have never been to sydney at all in my life -time ....

Best wishes to you and Cedona Karl !!!

Regards, wisegirl33 - 6 Sept 08 at 826pm Aest

Check back i will post a few pix when she is out here.

Thanks by te way.

Karl in Sedona

9/6/2008 5:34:29 AM Sometimes the name says it all  

hiddengems2008
Westerly, RI

So this is me! I have met a truly wonderful man through this site. I really thought it would be impossible. I would log on and off for "comic" relief so to speak. I work allot of hours and it was "down time for me". But after all the "cyber sex" requests, obnoxious comments...it was annoying that people could be so empty and lack substance. I thought many times buddy go get yourself a call girl... Pretty much an empty diversion of time.

I was a bit taken back by Semper Fi Mom "there are allot of you out here"...initially I thought I don't want to be put in a box with all the others. Then the realization came to me...Karl was a gentleman and it was something in his past that had true meaning in his life and he could relate to me because of my son being a Marine.

We are both on the same page with our thoughts, likes, dis-likes, feelings, values, what we want in a relationship, both willing to give a 100%, emotions and friendship being the most important to us. He is a wonderful person. There "seems" to be so many coincidences in our lives that it makes me think somewhere in time I've met Karl before.... As we continue to talk, e-mail and text things only get better. I feel very blessed.

When I looked thoroughly at his profile and posts, I thought wow! Another "coincidence" I have a daughter that lives an hour a way from Karl. And I already had a trip planned to visit her. What makes things even more pleasurable is that I will now be able to see Karl as well...

I hope that this will be an inspiration to others out there. Anything is possible and when the time is right and one is willing things will happen.

All the best!

9/6/2008 10:03:02 AM Sometimes the name says it all  

wisegirl33
Queensland
Australia

I am very happy for both of you!

Best wishes for a truly soulful relationship ! The words that both of you write about each other are so kind !!

_________

Regards, wisegirl33 - 7 Sept 08 at 304am Aest

9/6/2008 6:59:16 PM Sometimes the name says it all  

mountainman7
Chattanooga, TN

Congrats to you and Karl. Sometimes, I want to think I should just go back to the old fashioned way of meeting someone in person, as opposed to meeting them online. But after reading stories like you and Karl (and other people on here), I have more faith in meeting someone online one day. Time will tell if that happens or not.

Quote from hiddengems2008:
So this is me! I have met a truly wonderful man through this site. I really thought it would be impossible. I would log on and off for "comic" relief so to speak. I work allot of hours and it was "down time for me". But after all the "cyber sex" requests, obnoxious comments...it was annoying that people could be so empty and lack substance. I thought many times buddy go get yourself a call girl... Pretty much an empty diversion of time.

I was a bit taken back by Semper Fi Mom "there are allot of you out here"...initially I thought I don't want to be put in a box with all the others. Then the realization came to me...Karl was a gentleman and it was something in his past that had true meaning in his life and he could relate to me because of my son being a Marine.

We are both on the same page with our thoughts, likes, dis-likes, feelings, values, what we want in a relationship, both willing to give a 100%, emotions and friendship being the most important to us. He is a wonderful person. There "seems" to be so many coincidences in our lives that it makes me think somewhere in time I've met Karl before.... As we continue to talk, e-mail and text things only get better. I feel very blessed.

When I looked thoroughly at his profile and posts, I thought wow! Another "coincidence" I have a daughter that lives an hour a way from Karl. And I already had a trip planned to visit her. What makes things even more pleasurable is that I will now be able to see Karl as well...

I hope that this will be an inspiration to others out there. Anything is possible and when the time is right and one is willing things will happen.

All the best!

9/6/2008 8:29:30 PM Sometimes the name says it all  

sedonaphotofan
Sedona, AZ

Thanks mountainman, it is a great feeling. Only time will tell,, I am not too worried, i am enjoying the journey.

Karl in Sedona

9/8/2008 9:19:55 AM Sometimes the name says it all  

could_be_me
Joplin, MO

9/8/2008 12:38:26 PM Sometimes the name says it all  

sedonaphotofan
Sedona, AZ

Quote from could_be_me:

Right back at ya, have a beautiful day.

Karl in Sedona

9/12/2008 8:04:38 AM Sometimes the name says it all  

virilevirtuoso
Glendale, AZ

good for you guys! good luck!

9/12/2008 11:42:00 PM Sometimes the name says it all  

sedonaphotofan
Sedona, AZ

hey thanks glendale! how is it going down there.

Have a great weekend!

karl in Sedona

9/13/2008 8:37:29 PM Sometimes the name says it all  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

Karl is a good guy for sure. I couldn't be happier for the both of you, much love and many Blessings!

9/13/2008 9:18:15 PM Sometimes the name says it all  

sedonaphotofan
Sedona, AZ

Why thank you mam, you are pretty cool yourself. Thanks for all of the kind words in your e-mails

karl in Sedona

Page: 1, 2