Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

stl hookup

Go out to consume, reside music events, or what ever topic group you join. online dating in anchorage alaska I tried few apps for a year and I didn t truly get a lot respond. No matter exactly where I go or anytime I free of charge, I will open wechat and scout about. quickhump Now, soon after some time, decided to give up on A lot of Fish and have attempted Facebook s new dating feature.

www megapersonals con

I sent her a message every couple of days to verify up, but it seemed she d gone MIA considering that getting out we d each tested constructive. decatur singles Something as straightforward as realizing one more individual had liked my profile massively boosted my self esteem. I thought that if I didn t give my man sex, he would look for it elsewhere. howard stern speed dating It s hyperfocused on discovering relationships, not just 1 night hookups.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/6/2008 12:32:06 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  

linz81
Altoona, IA

why do guys act like they dont care about anyone but themselves?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/6/2008 7:51:29 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  
ala21
Springville, IA

Some guys act like that, cuz they do only think about themselves...but others somtimes do it because they are nervous to get to attached or are afraid of liking a girl too much so they distance them selves and pretend they dont care...i used to do that.

9/6/2008 9:00:39 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  

ataloss
Coon Rapids, IA

i would like some advice from all of you out there..i've been seeing this truck driver off & on for about 2yrs and for the last year it seems like we've been getting alot closer...and due to his ex-wife treating him badly he is afraid of getting hurt and so with past women he's met he will be with them for awhile till his feelings get to a certain point and then he darts but for almost a year now we've been getting along great and then all of sudden i don't hear from him for a month and now see he's with another women in town and it about ripped my heart out. he was at the store the other day as i heard his laugh and turned to him and we made eye contact and i know for a fact that he knows how much he hurt me yet i still haven't heard anything from him & he's still with this lady(who has a bad reputation...is he running scared or just a jerk??? i'd love your opinions...

9/7/2008 10:42:46 AM Why do guys act like they dont care?  
rn31ia
Dubuque, IA

Sounds like a total jerk to me. I'd stay away from him..unless you want this replayed over and over IMO.

9/7/2008 5:19:12 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  

lizzard1966
Reinbeck, IA

Some guys are just pigs. You should try some a bit more mature

9/9/2008 1:18:17 AM Why do guys act like they dont care?  

blueclover
Spirit Lake, IA

It's an interesting question. It seems like its a kicker for them, kinda like how women play hard to get. It could be beacause they want attention, some men have a lil boy traits still inside of them. I've heard many stories on how bad men are, it's useually from the women who have dated them. There's times I act like I don't care and thats when I'm mad at the woman I'm with at the time. There are many reasons, to answer the question better gonna need more information on the situation.

9/10/2008 9:24:56 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  
not2late4me
Indianola, IA

Quote from blueclover:
It's an interesting question. It seems like its a kicker for them, kinda like how women play hard to get. It could be beacause they want attention, some men have a lil boy traits still inside of them. I've heard many stories on how bad men are, it's useually from the women who have dated them. There's times I act like I don't care and thats when I'm mad at the woman I'm with at the time. There are many reasons, to answer the question better gonna need more information on the situation.
I agree 100%. Alot of guys still have lil boy
traits inside them. I don't care how old they are.

9/12/2008 5:59:18 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  
blutodidit
Des Moines, IA

boys will be boys. I still pull their pig tails when i get a chance.

9/14/2008 2:10:53 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  

lovinbut
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,813)
Fort Dodge, IA

The'll regret it!

9/14/2008 4:27:01 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  
barrcuda70
Omaha, NE

This question can be answered in so many ways on why guys act like they don't care.

9/18/2008 8:57:00 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  

vergo
Ottumwa, IA

In all honesty, you haven't met the right guy yet....

9/20/2008 9:46:58 AM Why do guys act like they dont care?  
ria_74
Davenport, IA

Quote from lovinbut:
The'll regret it!
you dont know nothing . and u didnt care about me

9/20/2008 10:08:38 AM Why do guys act like they dont care?  

vergo
Ottumwa, IA

the plot thickens............

9/21/2008 11:28:38 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  
not2late4me
Indianola, IA

Because They dont !! They come first and they don't care who they hurt
in the long run........ Sometimes, I think they just can't make up there
minds and think of all them fish in the sea........

9/22/2008 8:46:06 AM Why do guys act like they dont care?  
ria_74
Davenport, IA

men will be men

9/22/2008 5:34:36 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  
jennieann68
Over 1,000 Posts (1,927)
Council Bluffs, IA

He is a jerk, don't waste your time, if he truly cared about you, you wouldn't be in this situation right now, don't give him the time or day. Find someone who treats you right and move on. It's hard when your hearts broken but remember time heals all wounds. Good Luck

9/22/2008 8:45:58 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  

vergo
Ottumwa, IA

Quote from not2late4me:
Because They dont !! They come first and they don't care who they hurt
in the long run........ Sometimes, I think they just can't make up there
minds and think of all them fish in the sea........
Hmmmmm........one thing I can count on in singles forums is bitterness and poor me posts. If all you have found is men who don't think of anyone but themselves, that is as much your fault as theirs for being with them. I have been hurt as most of us here have. But I ain't calling all the women here hookers. The truth is that there are women who just think of themselves as well. It is hard to find someone when you can't let go 0f the bitterness.

9/22/2008 9:11:46 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  

bonbon57
Boone, IA

You are so correct. We are all human and we all handle our emotions in different ways. Isn't that what makes us individuals. How boring would the world be if we all were the same. Being hurt never feels good, but like learning to ride a bike.. when I fell off I got back on and gave it another try. It took awhile but sooner or later I could ride. Sometimes it took longer than others to get back on the bike because of a scraped knee.. But I still wanted to ride... My life is like that.. I get hurt.. then I sit back and decide if I want to dust myself off and give it another shot. If I don't.. I am the looser for giving up on something that I really want in my life. I also think it is wrong to lump a race, gender, eye color together! Not all men are dogs and not all women are angels!!

10/8/2008 8:42:19 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  
amandajewel
Columbus Junction, IA

i know i am young, but my take on it is that some men get bored with women, so they move on to something else. like wiht my ex, he kept me around for almost a year until he found someone who would wait on his every beckoning call... hang in there, it will get better

10/10/2008 11:01:23 AM Why do guys act like they dont care?  
unclepervy
Ionia, IA

Cuz some of us are real A-Holes!

10/15/2008 7:54:10 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  
cr_schd
Clinton, IA

Quote from unclepervy:
Cuz some of us are real A-Holes!

Exactly

10/15/2008 9:10:38 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  
jackburden
Iowa City, IA

Most people are conditioned to be narcissists by their grade schools, high schools, TV and their narcissist parents. Unless they shake off this conditioning, they graduate into lifestyles hawked by ads and magazines and other media cues that constantly tell them they are measured by their looks and the shit they agglomerate around them. In the meantime, few are instilled with a counter-sense that living outside of SELF is actually a more fulfilling existence.

As such, people who aren't kind of petty and self-involved, who are self-realized to the point where there's no actual point playing around with image and posture, tend to be few and far between -- both male and female. It just manifests in different ways by gender because of different cultural cues to respective conditioning.

10/16/2008 4:53:45 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  

sharcy
Atlantic, IA

why do guys act like they dont care about anyone but themselves?

Are you serious?? Guys?

Are you claiming that girls don't act like they care about anyone but themselves??

I'm sorry that you feel YOUR guy feels that way, but this isn't a problem relegated to just one side of our species. The fact is, and this is pure fact, EVERYONE is first and foremost concerned with themselves. Ole numero uno. You claim otherwise and you're just lying to yourself.

What separates us from each other in that regard is our ability to look past that when it counts. To set aside your own wants, desires and tendencies for that someone else when you may be cancelling your own comfort, is what makes one person superior to the next.

You find the right person, and they'll do the same for you.

And it all equals out. It happens enough and neither of you will ever notice your own sacrifices.

But your original post is entirely false and a lesser man than myself would be insulted.

<----- Like that guy.

10/16/2008 10:36:00 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  
shag1965
Des Moines, IA

i care just dont know who to care about contact me at shagnasty2die4.comif you would like tootalk sometime

10/24/2008 6:49:19 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  

ataloss
Coon Rapids, IA

i would like to thank all of you for your advice and i indeed kicked him to the curb...so not worth my time....hopefully someday i will find my mr right...

10/25/2008 12:41:57 AM Why do guys act like they dont care?  

lovinbut
Fort Dodge, IA

I fricken care, I don't know what every one else is thinking. I wish I could say it doesn't bother me but it does, sometimes I just wanna beat some f**king ass!

10/27/2008 6:23:59 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  

ataloss
Coon Rapids, IA

what is it that bothers you?? & who's a** is it that you want to beat??

10/28/2008 10:24:53 AM Why do guys act like they dont care?  
unclepervy
Ionia, IA

Cuz when they do they just get shit on and used

10/30/2008 4:35:10 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  

troynic66
Oskaloosa, IA

you must be talking to the wrong guys

10/31/2008 8:25:00 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  
mrsteacher
Audubon, IA

Ummm...I think it is human nature to be concerned about ourselves, if it is in a healthy way. However, there also needs to be the ability to see the other person's side of things. I think, in general terms, men are more afraid of being hurt emotionally and women might be more willing to take risks. I am a hopeless romantic and even after being hurt several times, I keep looking. There are a lot of immature people out there and that is why so many relationships fail. No one is perfect but we need to develop better outlooks. Some people "fall" for every person that talks to them and then develop bitterness when those flirtations don't last. Hard to get really means that someone wants attention or power. It has to be 50-50 for it to succeed. By being realistic in the first place and not getting our hopes up too high, too soon, they won't be dashed and if things go well, let it develop over time. Everyone is in a big hurry. Real love is based on long-term friendships that ripen, not just immediate attraction and gratification. That only leads to heartache and hurt. You have to truly heal from each relationship before moving on or you end up transferring all of your frustration to the next person and blaming them for everything "wrong" that anyone ever did to you. Take a deep look at yourself and what you have learned from the past in a positive way and grow as a person.

11/6/2008 10:37:07 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  

hifiman1962
Manning, IA

ataloss I think that he always wants away out he was with you so long that he was feeling trapped so he runs off with a little tramp and gets whats he wants and down deep he feel bad about what he did to you but he not man enough to face you about it
Mike

11/6/2008 10:56:34 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  
luvrofgold74
Sioux Rapids, IA

i would have to say because most dont

11/11/2008 4:48:08 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  
wileyx8
Urbandale, IA

In my own experience, when I show that I care I get told I am smothering. and that comes after the fact of breaking up.

11/12/2008 9:20:52 AM Why do guys act like they dont care?  

rsnugglepuppy
Tipton, IA

Well I have to say I'm a lover, And I don't like what I here from a lot of guys that women have done... It make me look bad and other WOMEN!!! And when you go out to meet guy and you here all about his last women...NOT COOL And all she did was tack from him... And it went on and on... I true to him and said why did you keep her a round then? He said he didn't no. And I think he was right. But I then told him he need to take time to get over it. Then look again. Take time after your with someone. No it ok to look again. I think we all could care more.

11/12/2008 2:44:13 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  

rouge79
Rock Island, IL

Im not acting.

11/12/2008 4:56:44 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  

rebelyes_angel
Iowa City, IA

maybe sometimes guys dont know what to say or how to act because could we really handle a guy telling us all abo his day and his worries and his fears and his sadness....sorry dude bu no me for real it would freak me out mostly because neither women or men have been programed to accept men that way or they get labeled and hurray for a man that can share his feelings and wear pink while doing it and not be gay.... or be blamed for the world comming to an end being a man cant be any easier then it is for us women dealing with them being men and visa versa

11/13/2008 4:01:10 AM Why do guys act like they dont care?  
mdm2008
Council Bluffs, IA

i know it seems like that sometimes but there are good guys out there who will spend time with you and help you with your problems. you seem like a nice person it will work out.

11/16/2008 2:01:18 AM Why do guys act like they dont care?  
friendlysb
Webster City, IA

Wow are you a school teacher lol

11/23/2008 12:18:41 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  

busoperator
Des Moines, IA

I believe it's because they don't want anyone to know they have a softer side. I wish more men would show it.

12/19/2008 7:51:05 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  
precious_miki
Des Moines, IA

ok to the girl asking if guys care most of them just care about sex so get over it and play their games right back because i can promise you if you don't they will walk all over you!

To the truck driving women get with his best friend and do something with him right infront of your ex it always works, it will get a responds out of them some how i know it's kind of rude and looks slutty but hey you got to play the game right!

NO i am not a cheater, lier or a B*tch but once a guy messes up with me and hurts me (which i have learned not to let them do) i pay them back sorry but it's true. Don't play the game if you don't want it played on you.

12/26/2008 10:07:32 AM Why do guys act like they dont care?  
hercules2002
Harlan, IA

Ms Teacher
Its not 50 50 that makes up a relationship. Its 110 110 that makes it work.

2/8/2009 10:50:28 AM Why do guys act like they dont care?  

rwe79
Carlisle, IA

I speak for my self, When there is some interest from the the lady I will care, but you have to remember that there has to be an attraction there too.

3/11/2009 11:12:45 AM Why do guys act like they dont care?  
behaws
Des Moines, IA

Not all guys don't care. You just haven't met the right guy. Think about who it is you go out with. What do all those guys have in common that you have met? You are looking for something in the wrong kind of man. So as long as your attraction to a certain type remains the same, expect to be treated the same ol' way by them.

Some guys do care. Trick is in finding them.

3/11/2009 7:34:03 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  
fanocys86
Carroll, IA

It sure seems to me a lot of women are interested in the "bad boy" who doesn't treat them very well. They complain about it, but keep chasing them and ignore the nice guy.

3/11/2009 11:19:10 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  

mr_aquarium
Dixon, IA

Ok hows this for a story,

I met this gal online through a forum and club that held events
of the same interest we shared,
I talked to her for about a month, met her in person as friends to go to
one of these events,
"while she still had a boyfriend" we had a good time, she told me later she watched me the whole time, how I acted, looked, ect ect.

ok, so Aug rolls around,
(she stopped by in may on her past to check out my aquariums n stuff)
but I think it was because she knew then she liked me,
anyways, we logged alot of time on the interent talking,
learned how her boyfriend was nothing more then a d*ckhead and treated her like she couldn't do anything right.

She won a prize at the event, do to be picked up later in Cedar Rapids,
OK i'm the clubs VP/Pres so I go there n meet her to get it.
I knew that day, and I have picture of her to prove it from the look in her eyes she really liked me.
Ok no worries, we met again there later, and spent a few hours talking about this n that, nothing happened then.
few days laters, she makes up something to get out and comes over to see me,
and the first kiss happened.

(stay with me here please)
I knew I was in love with her, And I she knew she was me, and we said it all the time,
we had a few more meetings after that, and in November we moved in together in a different town.
I left my job to do this, and I could not have been happier after this move, just to be with her, hold her, kiss her, and tell her she looked pretty every day,
I bought a ring and asked her to marry me, in the middle of town on a clod snowy day, yeup, it was set, this one was going to be mine forever.

Soooo.. couple months pass, she don't like this town, so we planned on another move when the lease on the apt was up, that's cool, because I would of moved to the middle of a knee
deep shit field to be with her.
then shortly after we have a talk, she wants to move back home to Ohio, she missed her son, and didn't want to miss her grandkids growing up, BUT.... big BUT here,
I wasn't going with her,
that's cool, I love this woman like I have never loved or felt about anyone before.
I was upset about it, but I accept this because I loved her.

so skipping over the details of the next few weeks,
she asked her X to keep her aquariums and cats while she moved,
was going to pay uhaul for a couple guys n truck to pack her out and move her back,
ok that's cool, I somewhat understand that.
(during which times she made two trips back to where she did live to visit a lady friend, or so tell I found out different later was to go and talk to him)
So my last morning I drove away with my truck full of the last load of my things
(which she bought me in October by the way) with tears rolling down my face,

the Uhaul showed up, and not two uhaul guys, friends of her x that were laid off and needed the money,
her phone got stoled and it was three days before I heard anything from her,
so two emails I got was thinking she was in Ohio... and she was really back where she started, with the same d*ck head son of b*tch she cried on my shoulder several times because she loved me and not him.

We did everything together, went places, like driving half way across iowa to buy a new bed, and alomst half way to pick up another aquarium.

So how in the world, no more like, what in the hell does a woman like think or have going through her head... to spend 6 of the greatest months of your life with someone, buy them a truck, accept a ring and say yes while she had a tear rolling down her cheeck, the sex was unreal "she even said this"

to up and leave a guy like that for someone who did nothing but piss her off and tell her she don't do anything right.....
By the way, when they moved her from Ohio, he flat out told her after they got moved, he didn't know where they're relationship was going.
Plus in ever signals site he was signed up on, and she printed this stuff out and I seen it, he was "By cerious"
and she isn't into this type of thing.

I told her daily, she looked pretty, her hair was nice "even when it was messed up" she smelled nice, she was sexy, and lord knows what else.....and the prick she is with had not said anything of the like I ever heard her mention.

so wtf?

can someone explain this to me....

one more thing, the night she moved her tanks n cats up to his place, she was there all night, noting happened between them, but she said they talked about, and she realized it wasn;t her family she missed, it was him, that;s why she went back....
they was together 8 years, and the last 2 years plus, I got to hear all the shit he did and didn't do to her or for her.....

So please, when you ladies stereo type a guy about only caring for themselfs, please use why do some or most guys.... not all us care only about ourselfs.

If you really feel the need, I'll even post the BIG EMAIL that explained where she went and why.....

3/11/2009 11:28:43 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  

mr_aquarium
Dixon, IA

I would like to also mention, she had her system of doing things, dishes, wash, house cleaning, everything, she didn't like it when I would do dishes or anything,
I kept things picked up cause she hated anything sitting out on the counter, out place
or what ever.
That's cool, I can learn these things and do it it's not a problem.
I'd go to the store if we needed something, cook now n then, I can cook, do dishes and wash,
But I let her run things her way because I knew it would bug her if I did anything like that.
Same thing applies at the store, she had her way of shopping, I just pushed the cart and picked up my cookies on the way past.
I got her her first Xmas tree in 7 or 8 years to, we set up up and decorated it together and it was the best xmas I have had in many years if not the best.

I stopped on the road one day, got out of the truck walked into the ditch, picked about 5 pounds of may different wild flowers, went up and opened the door on her side, and said here, these are for you,
she bailed out of the truck n grabbed onto to me in complete tears, about rolled us both down the dang ditch. I can still her voice and feel her grabbing me... had to of been the highest happy I've ever seen a woman, not to mention all the little things I'd bring her from the store or where they sold trinkets I was in.
Also, she use to be a smoker, she didn't care that I did and would not have pushed me to quite, the place we had, had an enclosed porch, so I took it upon myself and made that my smoking room, I didn't smoke inside, I didn't want her things to get all smoked up, and I got back to selling in ebay, and didn't what the negs from items smelling smokey..
and this was not a heated porch by the way.
I had a very good jump on giving it up for good, went from two to three packs a day down to less then one,
but this all got shot in the ass, the first three days was the worst, then after the big email, that didn't help either, I'm sure any smoker who's been as depressed as I was, trying to weight in the reasons to love or die knows how many you can smoke a day.

[Edited 3/11/2009 11:37:13 PM ]

3/28/2009 5:42:44 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  

niceguycharmer9
Dubuque, IA

hi

3/28/2009 6:36:46 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  
kevinsky01
Mason City, IA

You are with the wrong guy!

3/29/2009 9:45:05 AM Why do guys act like they dont care?  

lovinbut
Fort Dodge, IA

3/29/2009 2:57:38 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  

seemecu
Sioux City, IA

Um, how 'bout "why do PEOPLE act like they don't care about anyone but themselves"

I'd hate to see you get labeled a sexist or anything...

Some peeps just don't care. It's that simple. But you already knew that so...what's really on your mind? Please tell me you're not letting someone play the juvenile game on you.

J

4/1/2009 4:19:29 AM Why do guys act like they dont care?  
freakingnasty
Council Bluffs, IA

to make their partner in secure, and maybe they can feel better about themselves

5/2/2009 9:26:27 AM Why do guys act like they dont care?  
rgood325
Independence, IA

If we acted like we did you wouldnt show as much interest.

5/18/2009 8:44:04 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  
rtdllb6
Des Moines, IA

Because, some of them Don't, and their are a lot of them that do, just need to find them

6/30/2009 10:08:13 AM Why do guys act like they dont care?  

frankcoker
Des Moines, IA

i dont know why some guys are like personaly im not im there for any boudy if they need to talk i like doing it person to persone

6/30/2009 1:32:11 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  

tygrrrhunter
Waterloo, IA

I will be the first to call out my own sex!

Many men act as if they are carefree and conceited due to their own insecurities. Even though these very same men *NEED* a solid caring relationship, there is something programmed in them that tells them "I must be an ass, I must keep her in suspense and working for change". It serves many purposes. Not only does it make us feel like we are in control, but 99% of women out there are attracted to a challenge. Without that, they lose interest fast. Another reason is a public image. Guys don't look at other guys tied down in love and say "Wow look at that. It's a match made in Heaven!" Its more like......"p*ssy whipped!" or "what a douchebag!" We don't want that image, and regardless how much we need to be happy, we deny it. Blame it on the Y chromosome and the testosterone therein.

There are many men out there that do not act like this. You have to look hard, be selective. Unfortunately, the ones that are like this are most likely married to the very women the other men accused him of being "whipped" with.

You want a man that will carry you around like a trophy, polishing it so it shines for the world to see. He will call you beautiful, He will make sacrifices to do things in which YOU enjoy. He won't fold completely in arguments but will compromise for a solution. Sex will be second, with emotion being first. Looks alone only create infatuation, which gets misinterpreted as love. You will put yourself through unnecessary pain when you finally see he's not for you, or he leaves you for another "victim".

I may act like an idiot, but I also speak the truth.

7/1/2009 8:38:52 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  

ravensquill
Cedar Falls, IA

rgood and tygrrrhunter (sorry for misspelling - running off memory lol) said it perfectly. As much as I hate admitting it, being a woman, it's the truth. Men that appear to "care less" are not only more of a challenge but in some strange way, more attractive.

However I think "act like they don't care" should be defined more specifically here for the sake of argument. I, as a woman, have been accused of "acting like I don't care," when it's been far from the truth. I work full time, I'm in school full time, and I live a fairly busy life. Just because I don't answer your call every time or jump and shimmy like a school girl with new ribbons for my hair when you pay attention to me does not mean that I do not care.

I don't think that we're being entirely fair here. Do I agree with tygrrrrhunter and rgood ... yes - I think that men suffer the turmoil of surviving pre-conceived roles of manliness - but I also think that there is a difference between being someone who truly doesn't care, someone who just isn't that interested, and/or someone that doesn't necessarily need someone else to define their existence 24/7.

If we're really going to be honest - when I get a call from someone that I'm just kind of semi-interested in I may or may not stop what I'm doing to talk. If I get a call from someone that I'm really interested in ... damn sure I'm going to find a way to answer the phone. Is it that guys act like they don't care ... or ... that they just aren't that interested?

Again, I'm not refuting what the boys said ... just tossing another log onto the fire.

C

7/2/2009 9:08:52 AM Why do guys act like they dont care?  
magicstck83
Iowa City, IA

why must you lump one viewpoint of all men into a single stereotype?

7/2/2009 12:56:38 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  

tygrrrhunter
Waterloo, IA

After reading what Raven wrote, I do not see a lumped single stereotype. I see honesty pointing out the shortcomings of both sexes, hence the lack of perfect relationships by all and the need for a site like this to make us "internet lonelys" find someone to connect to! It is a fact that most men act like they just dont care! Its a programming that needs fixed in A LOT of us.

7/2/2009 7:50:33 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  

ravensquill
Cedar Falls, IA

It's okay tygrrr you don't have to defend me. Defensiveness without sound argument is a sign of guilt - or essentially lack of ability in justification. Funny thing is - I'm the only one debating the validity of the initial statement and I'm the chick.

C

7/3/2009 2:35:04 PM Why do guys act like they dont care?  
wolfcreek
Over 1,000 Posts (1,348)
Derby, IA

bla bla bla we act like we dont care sometimes( not allways) because we just dont care.