Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersona

With an ever growing, authentic, secure, and active community, HER is one particular of the finest dating apps for queer women looking to make a connection and find their community. kankakee personals It took us about 15 minutes to comprehensive the questionnaire, which is what the enterprise makes use of to pair you up with other customers. Bumble Enhance charges $24. usa sex guide las vegas Over to Claudia for some savvy advice on how to hold that on line chat going in the appropriate direction.

hot gay hookup

Most males put up with discomfort and inconvenience simply. red deer alberta singles We joked about about grammar and sooner or later he asked me out. If you need a superior laugh or require to be affirmed that it is not just you that goes on terrible dates, this list is for you! san jose costa rica dating Also, you may well want an individual who is at the exact same level of dedication to your Christian faith as you are.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
9/8/2008 12:08:37 PM Why is it so hard to find a man that wants a true relationship?  

duran08
Charlotte, NC

And Fruit01breaker,
Just a word of advise. The first thing a woman will do is to read your profile. Good grammer is a basic must have for most. So take the time to use spell check or get a female friend to help write a paragraph for you that will catch their interest.
I've heard it many times from women that bad grammer kills it for them right off the bat!
Good Luck!

9/8/2008 3:21:46 PM Why is it so hard to find a man that wants a true relationship?  

tookiebear
Wilmington, NC

To duran08
This is very true. I may not be the best speller but I try. If I don't know how to spell a word I look it up. When someone sends me a message I will check out their profile. If the message itself has many errors then I don't even respond, unless they send me 3+, then I let them know that I appreciate the email but I'm not interested.
Thanks for your post.

9/8/2008 3:23:43 PM Why is it so hard to find a man that wants a true relationship?  
countrygurl27
Bolivia, NC

yes i want to know where all the guys are that wants a real relationship somebody tell me

9/8/2008 4:34:31 PM Why is it so hard to find a man that wants a true relationship?  
gr8fulgirl
Greensboro, NC

Quote from duran08:
And Fruit01breaker,
Just a word of advise. The first thing a woman will do is to read your profile. Good grammer is a basic must have for most. So take the time to use spell check or get a female friend to help write a paragraph for you that will catch their interest.
I've heard it many times from women that bad grammer kills it for them right off the bat!
Good Luck!

Duran, you are so right! When a man can't bother to spell or have at least basic grammar skills, it does kill it for me. I am sure I will get a lot of negative responses from men on this one but I am trying to be honest. Oh, BTW, it is one word of "advice", not advise.

9/9/2008 7:26:07 AM Why is it so hard to find a man that wants a true relationship?  

mdeggers
Cary, NC

What i think most of you are missing is that whether the guy/girl says it or not, everyone is looking for a relationship. The key is that if they are not the right person then a couple of dates, maybe some physical interaction, and at the very most a short stinted relationship will come of it. If there's not that initial boom then it probably won't end up to anything. It's not that most aren't looking for relationships it's that we have a particular thing we are looking for in mind and until we find it we're not that interested.

This can be problematic because generally one person will be interested and the other won't be. I've been that way and have had others that have done it to me. It sucks.

9/11/2008 3:17:38 PM Why is it so hard to find a man that wants a true relationship?  

fruit01breaker
Hampstead, NC

well,ladies that may be true,but i must have dune something rite in my correar,cause im not hurting fer nutten.cume sail away.

9/11/2008 6:01:09 PM Why is it so hard to find a man that wants a true relationship?  

bayoumafia
Jacksonville, NC

Quote from tookiebear:
Why in the world is it so hard to find a man that will actually call you or return your text messages? I'm so tired of finding someone, weather it be online or not, that after you chat online with them then meet them or after a few dates with them, they just stop calling you. I'm so sick of the crap men these days are pulling on me. All I want is to find someone in or around the Wilmington area that is looking for a serious, long term relationship.

Is there a man out there looking for the same?????

Ya there is.. I think the problem is finding one close to were you may live and are into the same things as yourself (my problem)... If you could just up and move it would be a hell of a lot easy to meet that right person, but life is never that easy..

9/27/2008 10:28:26 PM Why is it so hard to find a man that wants a true relationship?  

tweetbird58
Oxford, NC

Tookie,
I agree with Ruth & Duran. I have tried, waiting for a call or message. After a third date & not getting another call is a problem. I have called & said if you're not interested anymore, that's fine, then let me know, that's all. I'm not going to hold it against anyone. Just let me know and I'll let you know if I'm not interested. It's more like the mannerly thing to do in my mind. I do know there is a visual thing for both men and women but sometimes there's more there and the visual gets better after that. Finding a new friend is okay too, you can never have enough friends!
Tweetbird58

9/28/2008 8:51:37 AM Why is it so hard to find a man that wants a true relationship?  

cris_nc
Mooresville, NC

we are out there, just as general consensus confirms that most men are dumbass', but for the few who are real and comitted and willing to be in a relationship it makes it harder on us because most women just believe that we are like every other man that has hurt or lied to them, not fair for us good guys but understandable at the same time. Your time will come to have that great man or woman but the wait is just longer for some.

9/30/2008 4:15:51 AM Why is it so hard to find a man that wants a true relationship?  

sassylassy1960
Hickory, NC

because many are game players.

9/30/2008 6:31:19 PM Why is it so hard to find a man that wants a true relationship?  

funlovin3612
Liberty, NC

i was thinking the same thing about women? guys are easy. its you women who play all the games

9/30/2008 7:19:43 PM Why is it so hard to find a man that wants a true relationship?  

traveltechmgr
Raleigh, NC

Because maybe you dont replay back to an email or a ink and delete it all together before you find out more...

10/1/2008 6:12:32 PM Why is it so hard to find a man that wants a true relationship?  

justlanie
Troutman, NC

Quote from cris_nc:
we are out there, just as general consensus confirms that most men are dumbass', but for the few who are real and comitted and willing to be in a relationship it makes it harder on us because most women just believe that we are like every other man that has hurt or lied to them, not fair for us good guys but understandable at the same time. Your time will come to have that great man or woman but the wait is just longer for some.[/quote

You are on the money . I have done that in the past . I am tring not to .I dated a guy for a month and was so scared he would do me same as all the others and ran him off. I saw him with an old friend from school. He treats her like a queen. I messed that up.

Ruth . Thank you . The words you wrote will help me with my proble

Lanie

10/5/2008 7:56:10 PM Why is it so hard to find a man that wants a true relationship?  
iluvnc
Moyock, NC

No...I think MOST of them are gameplayers! To alot of people on here, this is just something fun to do on the puter for awhile with someone and then it's off to the next one...and then the next.

10/6/2008 2:03:27 PM Why is it so hard to find a man that wants a true relationship?  
4softheart
Oxford, NC

Hey girl tell it like it is men are not what they use to be gentleman where are they,im sick of it too they want us to cort them i don't think soooooooooooo!

Page: 1, 2, 3