Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal ad

After COVID 19 hit, he transitioned to FaceTime dates only to be more cautious, video chatting with men and women he met on dating web pages. meet gay guys in los angeles Now Mikka flies to Portland to keep with him most weeks. Quarantine Bae is a virtual matchmaking service started by two single buddies who wanted to assistance connect other single persons vulnerable to loneliness for the duration of quarantine. how much is zoosk worth As she scrolled match.

android hookup

co. dating huntsville They weathered the pandemic together with everyday laughs and regular film marathons. Irrespective of whether or not you re wearing cologne to this initial date, the answer to this question is valuable information. sniffies for straight But some restrictions imposed by photo and character limits leave some of us at a bit of a loose end.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/7/2008 11:13:18 AM Should ISREAL attack IRAN to blow up nuke production plants ?  

sunnyday7
Longview, WA

1. yes !
2. no
3. force IRAN to let isreal to inspect all plants
4. have all nations cut off trade with iran !!
5. ask iran people to overthrow current govt.
6. IMPEACH current president !!

Ezekiel 28:26

Listen to this passage

26 They will live there in safety and will build houses and plant vineyards; they will live in safety when I inflict punishment on all their neighbors who maligned them. Then they will know that I am the LORD their God.' "

9/7/2008 11:16:35 AM Should ISREAL attack IRAN to blow up nuke production plants ?  

sunnyday7
Longview, WA

the bible says....iran WILL ATTACK ISREAL....... READ EZEKIEL 28 : 26.....

9/7/2008 12:05:20 PM Should ISREAL attack IRAN to blow up nuke production plants ?  
blessedlady48
Largo, FL

we are living in the end times and all truths will be revealed,,

9/7/2008 12:18:42 PM Should ISREAL attack IRAN to blow up nuke production plants ?  

captpappy
Morgan City, LA

With the King of Iran leading his people in chants of "destroy Israel" and vowing to wipe the Jewish people off the face of the map, and the country in the middle of developing nuclear capabilities, I don't blame Israel for planning an active defense.

Revelations also speaks of a war, NOT Armageddon, that breaks out in this area of the world, if the Bible says it will happen then it matters little whether I think Israel should attack or not - it WILL happen!

My advice to the world is not to be fooled by how or by who brings this war to (what seems to be) an end.

BlessedLady, I'm glad to find out what you believe about this. I wonder if you feel that we as Christians should study what God has given us in the Bible that describes the world's political and religious conditions in the “end times” so that we may not be fooled, or should we blindly continue to quote only three or four “Good News” Bible verses and wait for Jesus to reveal all when He returns?

[Edited 9/7/2008 12:37:17 PM]

9/7/2008 12:46:49 PM Should ISREAL attack IRAN to blow up nuke production plants ?  

llfuzzball
Denver, CO

Yes, absolutely! And I believe they will.

9/7/2008 12:48:06 PM Should ISREAL attack IRAN to blow up nuke production plants ?  

llfuzzball
Denver, CO

Quote from sunnyday7:
the bible says....iran WILL ATTACK ISREAL....... READ EZEKIEL 28 : 26.....

I think you are reading something into the text that isn't there.
We should not interpret Scripture in light of the newspaper.

9/7/2008 12:51:52 PM Should ISREAL attack IRAN to blow up nuke production plants ?  
blessedlady48
Largo, FL

fuzz ur in the wrong bible it says we are in end times now as we live...NKJ

9/7/2008 1:01:40 PM Should ISREAL attack IRAN to blow up nuke production plants ?  

llfuzzball
Denver, CO

Quote from blessedlady48:
fuzz ur in the wrong bible it says we are in end times now as we live...NKJ

We have been in the end times since the cross.

9/7/2008 2:54:32 PM Should ISREAL attack IRAN to blow up nuke production plants ?  

captpappy
Morgan City, LA

I agree with Fuzz!!!!!

Jesus began removing the seals when He returned to the Father! The fact that, to us, this has taken 2000 years (so far) doesn't mean that this hasn't been ongoing!

9/9/2008 11:56:24 AM Should ISREAL attack IRAN to blow up nuke production plants ?  

sunnyday7
Longview, WA

Isreal....will attack...IRAN......to protect its GOD GIVEN LAND.... the JEWS are GODS chosen people.....its all there in the BIBLE....READ IT,,,,