Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames women

The more messages you send out, the extra replies you will acquire. asian dating in los angeles ca Match. In 2008 just three% of all Americans mentioned that they had used an on the web dating site by 2009 that figure had risen to six% of all Americans, and now 9% of the adult population has utilised an on the net dating website. zoosk without paying The Supreme Court showdown over Biden s vaccine policies, explained Biden s vaccination policies could save thousands of lives.

what is rubmaps

You are not precisely producing a private bond with the other partner, nevertheless, you are nevertheless play dating within a kids game. speed dating bloomington il I briefly browsed through my telephone to show him the apps. In 2008, Jason earned a Bachelors of Science from the University of Florida, where he studied organization and finance and taught interpersonal communication. sniffies android app My girlfriend and I would like to thank you for your challenging work for it joined us, says one more.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
9/7/2008 2:23:54 PM "ORDO AB CHAO" -Order Out Of Chaos =New World Order , what?  
soulmate7777
Zavalla, TX

Dear Reader,WAKE UP YOU ARE IN FOR A SHOCK!

MASONIC /ILLUMINATI SYMBOLS ARE IN YOUR WALLETS AND PURSES!
ARE YOU ASLEEP?
GOD SAYS THAT THE VIRGINS WERE ASLEEP,
THE WISE AND THE FOOLISH, DID YOU CATCH THAT ..ALL!OF THEM..
BUT 5 HAD OIL IN THERE LAMPS -THE WISE-OF COURSE!.HOLY SPIRIT

GOD ALSO CALLS SOME LAODICEA..

THE 18TH CENTURY/MASONIC /ILLUMINATI CONSPIRATORS PLANNED TO GAIN CONTROL OF
THE FINANCIAL AND POLITICAL DESTINIES OF THE WORLD BY FIRST UNITING THE AMERICAN
COLONIES INTO A "UNITED STATES" AND THEN USE THIS country to eventually unite
the WHOLE WORLD under the subordination of FREEMASONRYS'S SECRECT PRIESTHOOD.
THEY PLAN to cause 'ORDO AB CHAO' OR ORDER OUT OF CHAOS !IRONICALLY ENOUGH,
these are the VERY WORDS WHICH GEORGE W. BUSH publicly
stated when HE FIRST VIEWEDED THE DESTRUCTION of the WORLD TRADE CENTER!

THE RELIGION OF ASTROLOGY IS THE WORSHIP OF THE SUN ...
MOON, AND STARS..
FREEMASONRY IN THE HIGHER LEVELS WORSHIP SKY god lucifer

9/7/2008 3:54:07 PM "ORDO AB CHAO" -Order Out Of Chaos =New World Order , what?  
blessedlady48
Largo, FL

hey LORD WHERE ARE U ?...WE NEED U ???...RAPTURE SOON....

9/7/2008 6:00:54 PM "ORDO AB CHAO" -Order Out Of Chaos =New World Order , what?  
soulmate7777
Zavalla, TX

ARE YOU AWAKE YET?I SENT BLESSED LADY PICTURES OF THE SYMBOLS ,

SOME PEOPLE ARE SHOCKED BY THIS ,BUT GOD DOES NOT WANT US TO BE AN OSTRICH,
WITH OUR HEAD BURIED IN THE SAND.................

BLOW THE TRUMPET IN ZION , SOUND AN ALARM! WAKE UP YOUR REDEMPTION DRAWETH NIGH!

ANY COMMENTS?

I WANTED TO PUT SYMBOLS ON HERE DONT KNOW HOW??

9/7/2008 6:34:59 PM "ORDO AB CHAO" -Order Out Of Chaos =New World Order , what?  
soulmate7777
Zavalla, TX

NEW WORLD ORDER !

CAN I GET A WITNESS?

9/11/2008 5:28:45 AM "ORDO AB CHAO" -Order Out Of Chaos =New World Order , what?  
blessedlady48
Largo, FL

i know we are in end times...and god said many things would happen before he came back,,,i believe we will be in some pretribulation...but not for the full....

9/11/2008 6:51:03 AM "ORDO AB CHAO" -Order Out Of Chaos =New World Order , what?  
no_one_special
Rural Retreat, VA

Quote from soulmate7777:
NEW WORLD ORDER !

CAN I GET A WITNESS?

All of this has been being planned for years and years. If you will go to this site, it will tell you more of who is involved. It all starts with them. They made the masons, they made the muslims, The Zionist jews are also loyal to them. They are behind it all and it is called in the Bible, "The Great Wh*re"

Here is the site: http://www.remnantofgod.org/jes-oth.htm#oath

I didn't learn what I did from this site. But spoke personally on the phone to the wife of one who was poisioned because of knowing what he knew and coming to personally know the Lord Jesus as his Saviour and fleeing from the organization.

Blessings,
Char

9/11/2008 4:39:27 PM "ORDO AB CHAO" -Order Out Of Chaos =New World Order , what?  
soulmate7777
Zavalla, TX

YES PLANNED FOR YEARS,BEHIND THE SCENES, BUT GODS PEOPLE ARE NOT FOOLED BY IT ,IF
WE ARE WISE AND HAVE OIL IN OUR LAMPS (HOLY SPIRIT),GODS PEOPLE ARE ASLEEP,BUT 5 ARE FOOLISH,AND 5 ARE WISE!GET THE OIL PRAY FOR IT GOD WILL GIVE IT TO YOU!

DONT BE SHUT OUT WHEN THE BRIDEGROOM COMES....

9/12/2008 11:45:56 AM "ORDO AB CHAO" -Order Out Of Chaos =New World Order , what?  
blessedlady48
Largo, FL

RAPTURE BABY!!!!...im excited!!!!its comming ,,,our groom is comming for his bride,,,,,here we are !

9/12/2008 1:20:45 PM "ORDO AB CHAO" -Order Out Of Chaos =New World Order , what?  
no_one_special
Rural Retreat, VA

http://www.exposingsatanism.org/signsymbols.htm

satanic signs and symbols. You'll find these signs all over washington, the masonic lodges, the mormon temples, and the catholic cathedrals, and many more places if you just look around you, you will find them everywhere.

Some times you will even find them in our little home town churches. You will also find flags in our churches with yellow frindge. Those are 501c3 churches that are subject to the government. They preach what the leaders of the country tells them to preach and tells them what not to preach. FEMA officials have already come into many of these churches and told them what not to preach on. But they push them to preach on Romans 13.

People better wake up to what's going on before it's too late. Not joking here people. The church is asleep and letting satan walk all over the congregations.

Blessings,
Char

[Edited 9/12/2008 1:25:01 PM]

9/12/2008 3:09:34 PM "ORDO AB CHAO" -Order Out Of Chaos =New World Order , what?  
blessedlady48
Largo, FL

i went to that site
wow...its the end times...jesus is comming for us...

9/14/2008 2:46:36 PM "ORDO AB CHAO" -Order Out Of Chaos =New World Order , what?  
soulmate7777
Zavalla, TX

EXCELLENT POST CHAR! im glad to get a witness! CAN A GET ANOTHER ONE?

9/15/2008 6:04:51 AM "ORDO AB CHAO" -Order Out Of Chaos =New World Order , what?  

royr1
Saltillo, MS

I know such things exist but, I'm not worried. All of it is just the a glimps of what's to come. What we need to remember is that in the end God wins. You can sum up the entire Bible with those two words. So, all we need to do is to stay faitfull, witness, live the Christian life, and stand up for Christ. God will do the rest. So, if you look at it the same way I'm looking at it then, there isn't really anything to worry about.

9/15/2008 6:55:33 AM "ORDO AB CHAO" -Order Out Of Chaos =New World Order , what?  

captpappy
Morgan City, LA

One of Satan's BEST defenses is to keep you looking for him in ALL THE WRONG PLACES!

9/15/2008 7:38:47 AM "ORDO AB CHAO" -Order Out Of Chaos =New World Order , what?  
no_one_special
Rural Retreat, VA

Quote from captpappy:
One of Satan's BEST defenses is to keep you looking for him in ALL THE WRONG PLACES!

The little devils are running around everywhere. Satanism is everywhere, in everything. And we have to study and know these things but not from secular sources. We are to study the Bible and ask for decernment to know what is of God and what is of satan. Only the Holy Spirit can teach us and lead us to know these things.

Praise the name of Jesus,
Char

9/15/2008 9:04:40 AM "ORDO AB CHAO" -Order Out Of Chaos =New World Order , what?  

olehickory
Janesville, WI

Quote from captpappy:

I agree with you pappy, satan is the master of deception and confusion. Instead of seeking where all satan is, I would rather seek where all Jesus is, continually seeking His will. If I am standing with God, I have no worry about satan, for Jesus is my shield, He is is my rock, He is ny fortress, He is my everything. "If God is for us who can be against us."
God Bless
Danny Boy

Page: 1, 2, 3