Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

teen hookup

e. speed dating macon ga I ran across a couple of younger female boat hitch hikers but I smelled problems there. Letters should be a minimum of 150 words, refer to content that has appeared on Cincinnati CityBeat, and have to include the writer s complete name, address, and telephone number for verification purposes. bedpage houston You require to be cautious about marrying a foreignor.

skipthegames con

There s a particular magic to initial dates—from choosing out the excellent clothes to the 1st time you make eye make contact with. lesbian dating sites mn The app attributes options for customers to pick from 22 gender selections and 13 orientation possibilities , generating it LGBTQ+ friendly. So whichever way you go, online or bars or by way of friends, it is not going to be quick. lucy robson onlyfans Dating apps have provided us unprecedented access to every single nut job, borderline sociopath, and bunny boiler in Chicago, and possessing a nightmarish practical experience has become some sort of twisted rite of passage.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
9/7/2008 6:11:17 PM I need your Prayers Please  

sun_shine51
Shreveport, LA

Sorry I have not been on here much.

I have been going through some trials and
have been in prayer & meditation. BUT this is not for me
but for "Amy"......

I would like to ask for your prayers for my son's girlfriend
who is carrying his child and is due any day. Her name is "Amy"
and her dad had an aneurysm and died this morning.

She was very close to her dad and she has been having high
blood pressure problems for a few days. Going to the doctor tomorrow.

I thank God that her dad was able to be at the baby shower
a little over a week ago and I was able to video him
for his grandchild that will not ever see him alive when she
is born. He was a great father to Amy....

I may not have a chance to get on here for a few days...

So, please keep her in your prayers......

I thank all of you for being here for others.....
And now for "Amy"....and my grand daughter soon to be coming.

God Bless you all...My sisters & brothers in Christ...

Pat

9/7/2008 6:16:11 PM I need your Prayers Please  

brashdoc
Chehalis, WA

I am going to pray for them now Pat. Thank you so much for sharing your 'burden' and may the body of Christ, the followers of our Lord on here lift you & them up, that God might be glorified in all things and they might follow Him in spirit and in truth. May He comfort in this loss & may He bring safe delivery of the child & may He bring about a seeking after & a desire to obey the Lord in all things. His...yours, Doc

9/7/2008 6:24:48 PM I need your Prayers Please  
soulmate7777
Zavalla, TX

DEAR FATHER IN HEAVEN,PLEASE HELP THESE DEAR PEOPLE OF GOD ,WE KNOW THAT MANY ARE BEING
LAID TO REST ,TO KEEP THEM FROM THE HORRIBLE THINGS YET TO COME ON THIS EARTH,PLEASE STRENGHTEN THEM, AND KEEP THEM IN YOUR LOVE ,PROVIDE THEM COMFORT TO KNOW YOU ARE IN CONTROL,EVEN NOW, IN JESUS HOLY NAME AMEN..................

9/7/2008 7:12:19 PM I need your Prayers Please  

judi35
Madisonville, KY

Quote from brashdoc:
I am going to pray for them now Pat. Thank you so much for sharing your 'burden' and may the body of Christ, the followers of our Lord on here lift you & them up, that God might be glorified in all things and they might follow Him in spirit and in truth. May He comfort in this loss & may He bring safe delivery of the child & may He bring about a seeking after & a desire to obey the Lord in all things. His...yours, Doc

9/7/2008 7:17:28 PM I need your Prayers Please  

joy617
Pisgah, AL

Lord,
I come to you on behalf of Amy's family and friends. I know you are the comforter. Guide and direct Amy as she goes through this valley. Send her the comfort that she needs and the strength to endure. Be with her and guide her path. Let her know she is not alone. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Many times when we face trials and tribulations God puts angels on earth in our path to pray for us and stand in the gap for us. We may not see them with our eyes but they are there and God knows who they are. Keep trusting God to take care of your needs.
Jan

9/7/2008 8:39:20 PM I need your Prayers Please  
no_one_special
Rural Retreat, VA

My prayers are with you and the whole family in Jesus name.
God bless,
Char

9/7/2008 9:31:11 PM I need your Prayers Please  

lees224
Cohoes, NY

Sunshine
I love you and will pray for you and your family,and extended family too...
these events will bring sorrow and joy to all of you...but The Joy of the little angel that is coming will Show In their eyes...The light in childrens eyes is heaven peeking through..God can always turn something for Good..You all will be blessed with a sweet little darling..who will bring joy to all your hearts..it will help lesson the sadness of Grandpas passing..one leaves,one comes,angels will watch over all of you in this time of adjustments...it was wonderul that You got videos for the baby to see grandpa...
I pray for all your joy and blessings to all your family....love you sunshine..you are my sunshine,my only sunshine...Thank You God For your comfort,and caring for this family..In the name of Jesus..I praise you God..glory to You God..you are a miracle worker..thanks Father for Amy and her baby,all will be perfect in Your hands..

9/8/2008 4:09:06 AM I need your Prayers Please  

daveb48
Brooks, KY

God answers prayer and He is an awesome God. Keep trusting in Him. I know it is difficult in the midst of the problem, but He will come through. I am praying for you and you family.

9/8/2008 4:26:06 AM I need your Prayers Please  

shezakeepher
Columbia, SC

I will keep Amy and all of you in prayer.

Peace,

9/8/2008 6:12:53 AM I need your Prayers Please  

shorterthanshor
Wauseon, OH

May God bring comfort and peace to Amy and to all that are hurting at this time. I pray that the new life coming into this world at this time be blessed with HIS love. God's Peace be with you all..........

9/8/2008 9:15:09 AM I need your Prayers Please  
blessedlady48
Largo, FL

father in Jesus name protect and put a hedged of protection around amy in Jesus name..

9/8/2008 10:11:34 AM I need your Prayers Please  

wearp1
Steinbach, MB

My prayers are with you all.

9/8/2008 10:18:06 AM I need your Prayers Please  
againstthewind
Christiansburg, VA

Sunshine, I prayed for Amy and the family this morning as soon as I read the post. I will continue to keep her upon my heart. God Bless You for bringing the need to the Christians to uphold her in prayer before the Lord. Something Good may just come out of all the sorrow and turn the pain into a great Blessing from God. God Bless You All

9/8/2008 1:59:49 PM I need your Prayers Please  
2ndtime72
Linden, NC

I will be praying for Amy and for the family also. I was very close to father too I know a little what Amy is going thought. It was hardest thing for me to loss my father, at his funeral I didn't cry because I had to holdup for the our adopted sister she was just only 6 going on 7 yrs. I just started to grieve for my father last week it has been 29 yrs since he been dead. I will be here in prayer for Amy and You Pat and rest of the family. Okay 2ndtime72 :: Ms.Genny ::

[Edited 9/8/2008 2:01:58 PM]

9/8/2008 7:04:37 PM I need your Prayers Please  

sun_shine51
Shreveport, LA

Thank you ALL for your prayers & your continuing prayers for
Amy & her family.

I am grateful & humbled to Our Lord.

I am very grateful to you all for your prayers & uplifting words.

The visitation is tomorrow & the funeral is Wednesday.

She went to the doctor today for her blood pressure.

God is in control & has heard all of our prayers.

And continuing prayers.

He has put many earthly "angels" around Amy...

Again, thank you & God bless you all & keep you safe.

Pat

Page: 1, 2