Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal

Queries to ask on a initial date if you care about obtaining a guy who matches your intellect. craigslist 562 personals Be it Sunday binge consuming or following a wholesome workout routine, you must totally be aware of the likes and dislikes of a individual you are speaking to. 1st impressions matter a lot, and you do not want to mess almost everything by saying the incorrect thing. how to use sniffies Maybe they get amped up with show tunes or can not stand classical music.

hookup 19

Her auto has broken down, and she requires a jump. kelowna singles club dance If you want to get in touch with me, hit me up on Facebook or Twitter. Recall, your objective is to find out about your date. adult search richmond We attempt to guarantee that absolutely everyone on our dating site is severe about their search for appreciate.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/8/2008 3:51:38 PM How about a Metaphysics group?  

elvyra
Conroe, TX

I have tried to post in the other religious group but I do not fit their criteria so am not allowed to post there. I think metaphysics would get attacked if put it into the religion forum.

Woops, I should have done a poll.

[Edited 9/8/2008 3:52:28 PM]

9/8/2008 4:02:40 PM How about a Metaphysics group?  

filthyphil5
Trion, GA

does two people make a group? I'm not well educated on the subject but am curious enough to ask questions Dumb questions maybe but they are questions Hi Elvyra

9/9/2008 5:47:27 AM How about a Metaphysics group?  

elvyra
Conroe, TX

Hey, Phil.

9/29/2008 4:56:18 PM How about a Metaphysics group?  

metatronenoch
Lebanon, PA

Hi Elvyra,

Poll or no poll I would be interested in working through and with such a group. Being able to communicate with "like kind" is always a good thing. I have been in the metaphysical realm since childhood and in and out of it ever since. My datehookup name is MetatronEnoch. How is that for a mouthful. Of course, the relationship being that the prohet and sanctioned one of God, Enoch, became the angel Metatron. Take a look at my profile and perhaps we can communicate.

Don

9/29/2008 7:05:57 PM How about a Metaphysics group?  

elvyra
Conroe, TX

Would you go post in the poll? I would appreciate it.

9/29/2008 8:21:33 PM How about a Metaphysics group?  

metatronenoch
Lebanon, PA

Yes, and I just did. What does it take to constitute a genuine group? 10 yes, 25, ????

9/29/2008 9:07:36 PM How about a Metaphysics group?  

elvyra
Conroe, TX

No clue. I am just hoping. Sure would be nice.