Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega classifieds

We laughed, shared much more about our lives, and talked about how sad we each were that I was leaving the subsequent morning . hermaphrodite singles It is a brutal time to be single — even ahead of Valentine s Day showed up. We prepared the very same meals, set up a table in our rooms and began a zoom contact as if we re sitting together obtaining dinner. cityxguide oklahoma He kept bringing me drinks and shots and each and every time I went to get a round he would inform me it s his treat.

megapersonals com login

Attempt to collect as a lot info as achievable to reassure yourself. calgary personal classifieds I was set up by a mutual friend and went on two dates with this guy. We had been the 1st two guys to turn up at the occasion and I was a bit merry as I had come from a operate occasion where I was celebrating winning the very best dressed Halloween costume for been dressed as Buzz Lightyear. fetlife nyc I will absolutely be pondering about & answering these inquiries.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
9/9/2008 5:57:14 PM It amazes me  

singlefather216
Jordan, MN

That there is a lot of single beautiful women on here and can't believe how they can be sinlge especially the ones that are around my age!!!!

9/9/2008 7:12:01 PM It amazes me  

underthestars16
Lancaster, WI

just some girls arent lucky i guess

9/9/2008 7:26:22 PM It amazes me  
houston77511
Alvin, TX

Well, I am not single by choice, I just happened to pick someone who was not right for me.

9/9/2008 10:00:36 PM It amazes me  

singlefather216
Jordan, MN

Quote from houston77511:
Well, I am not single by choice, I just happened to pick someone who was not right for me.

I'm single by choice but it was the best for me and my daughter!!

9/10/2008 1:54:57 AM It amazes me  

shonrae
Southington, CT

I am single by choice and I couldn't be happier. It was the best choice for me and my daughter...of course I would love to be with someone, but only when the timing is right.

9/10/2008 9:06:22 AM It amazes me  

mkemelaug
Longview, TX

They just havent found the right one for them yet. I think people take "Internet dating" all wrong. They think its a bunch of desparate people who are using there last resort. When its only just another way to meet people who you would have never met before. JMO

9/11/2008 7:51:42 AM It amazes me  
turtle_86
Algona, IA

im single by choice also cuz all of the men around here are focused on one thing and thats sex and thats not what im all about. plus most men around here turn and run the other direction once they find out I have a daughter but I learn to live with it so i guess you could say im single not by choice also.....and i agree on the internet dating I have met a lot of great people over the internet Sean being one of them lol

[Edited 9/11/2008 7:53:51 AM]

9/11/2008 4:13:08 PM It amazes me  

micky5225
Gloversville, NY

Hi I'm single by choice also. I think it's hard but I enjoy all the time with my kids. My daughter and son are the best part of life. I don't want to be with the wrong man again. I won't put my kids in that ever. So I'm careful about who I choice to date. I have meet some guy's online and I still keep in touch with them but I haven't been able to find the one special person for me. I hope he's out there somewhere. Take care to all, may your children remain healthy and happy.

Micky

9/13/2008 6:47:47 PM It amazes me  
shanny79
Jerseyville, IL

we just havent found the right man i guess.

9/20/2008 3:41:39 PM It amazes me  

redjulie65
Beloit, WI

just haven't found the right guy or we haven't found each other yet
good luck toall of us

9/20/2008 5:44:28 PM It amazes me  

uniqueone08
Fair Haven, VT

I'm single by choice also

9/20/2008 6:03:31 PM It amazes me  

misseymayhem
Chambersburg, PA

Because Most Mom's Want The Best For Them and Their Kid, And Sorry Guys, But Most Arent Good Enough

9/20/2008 6:41:15 PM It amazes me  

pennell23101
Vine Grove, KY

but why shut out all guys because most are pigs...i never understood that concept

9/23/2008 3:07:20 PM It amazes me  

singlefather216
Jordan, MN

Quote from misseymayhem:
Because Most Mom's Want The Best For Them and Their Kid, And Sorry Guys, But Most Arent Good Enough

Yes, but there are a few of us like me that are good enough!

9/23/2008 4:33:07 PM It amazes me  

cb_969
Sedona, AZ

well most of us gurls are single becuz guys now days only want the sinny blond b*tchy bimbos!!!!! they dont want anything to do with gurls that have class, are funny or have kids!!!!

Page: 1, 2