Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

https megapersonals eu

So, if you got an astounding job in New York that you couldn t pass up, we d be carrying out extended distance for the foreseeable future. sacramento dating Find out what drives a man and you will understand him on as deeper level than any individual else. Every person with an active claim is necessary to conduct and preserve a record of at least two function search efforts for each and every week they file for unemployment added benefits. adult search baton rouge The way a lady sees her father will influence her perception of other guys.

springfield mo hookup

If you ask somebody to go on a wild second date after, you are exciting and spontaneous. lesbian calgary Your username can be searched, and something tied to that username can come up conveniently. But in your case not being muslim yet at the time i dont know how that elements in. locanto anaheim Now, by looking at my list of matches, most of match are from superlike.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/10/2008 2:18:19 PM Anyone Ever Lost a Child?  

mkemelaug
Longview, TX

I recently lost my daughter to a heart condition. She was 3 years old. She was my life and my everything. Has anybody ever lost a child? And how did you deal with it?

I am dealing with it just fine for now, but I would like to get some different views.

9/12/2008 12:34:09 PM Anyone Ever Lost a Child?  

singlefemale24
McMinnville, OR

hey

believe it or not i have lost a child...when i was 15 i miss carried...and now that im 18 i can at least hold the son that i have now...when i found out that i would ever be able to hold my baby i just cried for days and actully started doing some thing that i should have never done...but that was three years go so im dealing with it fine now...but i still have my breakdows and cry my self to sleep every now and then...

[Edited 9/12/2008 12:35:48 PM]

9/12/2008 1:39:19 PM Anyone Ever Lost a Child?  

1bigiron
Stafford, KS

That is so sad it certenly does not seem fear wheen gods angeles are harvested at such a young age you are a your self

9/12/2008 2:12:28 PM Anyone Ever Lost a Child?  

faithangel76
Somerset, KY

My heart goes out to you. I lost a child at the hands of an abusive ex about 7 years ago. It was a misscarriage and though I never held my child, I was still heartbroken. I believe this is something that one has to take day by day. You will never forget your daughter but with God's grace, the pain does dim over time. You & your family are in my Prayers.

9/12/2008 4:24:46 PM Anyone Ever Lost a Child?  

misseymayhem
Chambersburg, PA

I'm Sorry For Your Loss.
Just Think, Your Child Graced Your Life For A Reason
Obviously She Left This World Too Soon, But She Was Here For A Reason.
So Just Thank God That You Had Her When You Did and Stay Strong.
My Prayers Are With You!

9/15/2008 2:02:36 PM Anyone Ever Lost a Child?  

hymerdude
San Antonio, TX

I am a single father of a wonderful daughter. Since the divorce 5 years agao, we have lived together. The thought has crossed my mind what would I do if God forbid something were to happen to her. It is just such an over whelming thought, I don't know what I would do. She is everything to me. I have had a great life. It is my job to make sure he has at the very least the same if not better. I cannot imagine your loss, and how you feel. God bless you and know that everything happens for a reason. We may not ever know the reasons why, but rest assured that God has a plan. I wish you the very best life can offer, you certainly paid a high price, and deserve nothing less.

9/15/2008 3:45:30 PM Anyone Ever Lost a Child?  

betton1
Grandview, TX

Quote from mkemelaug:
I recently lost my daughter to a heart condition. She was 3 years old. She was my life and my everything. Has anybody ever lost a child? And how did you deal with it?

I am dealing with it just fine for now, but I would like to get some different views.

I have not personally lost a child (and pray that I never do), but I've heard from others who have, and this book by Zig Zigler "Confessions Of A Grieving Christian" really helped them. Zig himself lost a child, so he wrote this book. Hope it helps.

9/15/2008 6:38:05 PM Anyone Ever Lost a Child?  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

Compassionate friends helped a loved one when she lost her child. They do have a website and groups all around the country.

My heart goes out to you, I am truly sorry for your loss.

9/16/2008 11:32:47 AM Anyone Ever Lost a Child?  

mkemelaug
Longview, TX

Quote from garnetlady:
Compassionate friends helped a loved one when she lost her child. They do have a website and groups all around the country.

My heart goes out to you, I am truly sorry for your loss.

Thanks everyone for you words. They are very helpful.

9/18/2008 5:54:04 AM Anyone Ever Lost a Child?  

abttrflykss
Croydon, PA

Quote from mkemelaug:

I had my son when I was 19. He passed away from SIDS when he was just 14 days old. He just had his 9th birthday in Heaven and last Friday was 9 years since he passed away.
Since we were so young at the time, it was hard to understand why it happened. It also didn't help that this all happened around the time of the "prom mom" and the couple in NJ that gave birth and killed their baby at a motel (if I remember correctly). So we were treated horribly by the police, as if we killed our son. The cop had to come back out to the house to get our story and he was apologetic since he was told there was no foul play involved.

Feel free to hit me up if you want to talk.

9/20/2008 3:34:34 PM Anyone Ever Lost a Child?  

redjulie65
Beloit, WI

sorry for you lost

9/20/2008 7:14:35 PM Anyone Ever Lost a Child?  

sweet_mami
Richmond, VA

i have lost 2 in the past and its still hard to deal with.. i have a 4 year old son now and i wouldnt change it for nothing in the world.. god bless you and keep your head up.. my prayers are with you

[Edited 9/20/2008 7:14:52 PM]

9/27/2008 12:01:44 AM Anyone Ever Lost a Child?  

miyia
Kinston, NC

HI
I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT I UNDERSTAND YOU AND YOUR PAIN. I LOST 2 CHILDREN(DAUGHTERS)
I HAD MISCARRIED BOTH I DID GET TO HOLD MY SECOND BABY AND SHE ACTUALLY LIVED FOR 4 HOURS SHE DIED IN MY ARMS. KNOW THAT I HAVE A 2 YEAR OLD SON IT IS A LITTLE EASIER ON ME. THE REASON I SAY THAT IS BECAUSE HE HAS SOMETHING OF HIS SISTERS AND I WOULD NEVER CHANGE THAT

I AM SO VERY SORRY MY HEART GOES OUT

9/27/2008 11:25:38 PM Anyone Ever Lost a Child?  

easygoin68
Crawford, NE

My x and I, lost our first born Dec 12, 1992. Read Zigs book, doesn't answer all the questions. Helps you cope.