Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

okcupid for casual hookups

If you had been going to turn into a close pal with your partner, please share what would be critical for him or her to know. gay dating reno Share a personal difficulty and ask your partner s guidance on how he or she may manage it. If you do not, there s a quite fantastic chance you will miss out on critical data about the other particular person. phoenix locanto No, just about every night shouldn t study like a 60 Minutes sit down.

www rubratings

LOUIS, MO. online dating anchorage ak The result was a progressive, cheeky and pretty risqué web series showing truthful dating stories with real men and women in some of the hilarious and memorable dating conditions you can envision. I didn t realise he lives in this tiny flat with four people, who had been all in there. listclawer tampa Make sure that each of you have gotten to a point in the conversation exactly where you can discuss such topics.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
9/19/2008 6:58:45 PM Do Tenn. Women Know What They Want  
cajuneyes
Mc Minnville, TN

I was borned and raised in TN and I know exactly what I want...a friend first..great lover..someone that will laugh with me and shed an occasional tear with me...but mostly someone that has strongs arms that they will wrap around me and hold me close and make me feel as special as I will make them feel....guess that is to much to ask for...but I won't settle for less.

9/19/2008 8:30:33 PM Do Tenn. Women Know What They Want  

techguy615
White House, TN

I think women who have morals and standards should not sacrifice that. It is good you have those. Without morals and standards we are all nothing more than animals.

9/25/2008 5:49:12 PM Do Tenn. Women Know What They Want  

sweetpea122157
Centerville, TN

To cajuneyes..............you have it down pat...........taht is exactly what I want; donr have to be rich or "hung"........lol

9/25/2008 8:55:26 PM Do Tenn. Women Know What They Want  

noredneckhere
Sevierville, TN

Quote from techguy615:
I think women who have morals and standards should not sacrifice that. It is good you have those. Without morals and standards we are all nothing more than animals.

Ha, I'm guessing most critters have more morals and standards than let's say.......Casey Anthony.

9/26/2008 6:43:10 PM Do Tenn. Women Know What They Want  

racecrb
Arlington, TN

IF HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY, THEN WHY AM I GETTING YELLED AT?

Page: 1, 2