Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal eu

Attendees meet a large quantity of people in a short period of time, The target, of course, in speed dating, is to find one particular or far more folks with whom you d like to invest a lot more time on an actual date. nebraska singles chat Ask any of the following inquiries to get a terrific begin on any very first date conversation. Yes, but we do not definitely adore each and every other or sleep in the very same bed. zoosk messages not sending You want to make certain that you have your radar up to know if the answer that you are getting is genuine, she says.

is the lucky hookup app free

Get the inside scoop on all your preferred celebrities with our Free of charge everyday newsletter, InStyle Celebrity. redondo beach dating It is been described as the anti Tinder and with superior explanation too. Introspection is essential for your long term happiness in future relationships. rubmaps los gatos A couple of months following I spotted a dating web site and it just lit up in my face, it seemed just suitable for my son.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/10/2008 9:53:35 PM A couple quick questions if I may...  

deputyguy
Upper Sandusky, OH

Is it true that a man in uniform is hot to you? If so, I always wondered why? Is it because they look professional or..?

Thanks to all

[Edited 9/10/2008 9:53:47 PM]

9/10/2008 10:11:45 PM A couple quick questions if I may...  
shastey
Oroville, CA

I've always'd wonderd the same exact thing! to me it would depend on if the guy him self was good looking... come on ladies answer him so i can know to!! lol...

9/10/2008 11:47:58 PM A couple quick questions if I may...  
radarlove28
Florence, AL

its that clean look bad boy omg make me have the shivers up and down my spin. is it ok to rap guys in uniforms?

9/11/2008 12:51:46 AM A couple quick questions if I may...  

mkiffinfan
Raleigh, NC

Depends on the uniform also because i love girls in private school uniforms so...

9/11/2008 6:29:17 AM A couple quick questions if I may...  

deputyguy
Upper Sandusky, OH

Quote from mkiffinfan:
Depends on the uniform also because i love girls in private school uniforms so...

Heck yah!

9/11/2008 6:34:37 AM A couple quick questions if I may...  
stephanielouise
Quartzsite, AZ

Umm...I don't know what it is exactly! Maybe its that he looks like an upstanding gentlemen with a sexy grin...makes you wonder what's under the uniform....

Yeah....

9/11/2008 6:43:59 AM A couple quick questions if I may...  

whispers_n_tx
Over 1,000 Posts (1,606)
Rusk, TX

i like em in uniform something about the pants makes their a** ...woooooooooooooo weeeee..... makes ya wanna spank it.....and the shirts just make the chest so broad....dang it mannnnnnnnn..... plus ya know they have a job.....that is always a plus factor......all i know i like the military uniforms and police officer ones....just something about it

9/11/2008 9:54:40 AM A couple quick questions if I may...  

lostsoul1983
Kearneysville, WV

Quote from whispers_n_tx:
i like em in uniform something about the pants makes their a** ...woooooooooooooo weeeee..... makes ya wanna spank it.....and the shirts just make the chest so broad....dang it mannnnnnnnn..... plus ya know they have a job.....that is always a plus factor......all i know i like the military uniforms and police officer ones....just something about it

thats just the over use of starch there sweetie

9/11/2008 11:19:40 AM A couple quick questions if I may...  

whispers_n_tx
Over 1,000 Posts (1,606)
Rusk, TX

Quote from lostsoul1983:
Quote from whispers_n_tx:

thats just the over use of starch there sweetie

i don't care they still look good.yum yum

9/11/2008 12:59:44 PM A couple quick questions if I may...  

deputyguy
Upper Sandusky, OH

Alrighty...I appreciate the responses!

9/11/2008 2:02:03 PM A couple quick questions if I may...  

night_tangle
Over 1,000 Posts (1,093)
Anacortes, WA

i actually find a guy less atractive in a uniform. it takes away any sence or individualism
i remeber watching this army commercial. this guy was climbing a cliff face, and lemme tell you he was FINE but then at the end they showed him in a uniform... he lost his hottness in an instant

9/11/2008 3:28:42 PM A couple quick questions if I may...  
sng805
Bakersfield, CA

HOT, PROFESSIONAL, POWER, Personally i have a thing 4 cops theres just something about a man with authority plus they look hot in those uniforms

9/11/2008 3:59:17 PM A couple quick questions if I may...  
roziestarz
Fontana, CA

i would have 2 agree, a man in uniform looks like they have power, they demand respect, and they look cleancut yet u know they can be bad, so i thinks its somewhat the uniform but they way they wear it to has alot to do with it....

9/11/2008 9:24:00 PM A couple quick questions if I may...  

deputyguy
Upper Sandusky, OH

So its more what the uniform represents than the actual uniform. Makes sense. I will tell you, people do stare all the time lol...

9/11/2008 10:11:39 PM A couple quick questions if I may...  
stephanielouise
Quartzsite, AZ

Quote from deputyguy:
So its more what the uniform represents than the actual uniform. Makes sense. I will tell you, people do stare all the time lol...

Oh and I'm sure its absolutely dreadful for you