Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

real free hookup sites

Come with a smile and an open thoughts, you never know who you could meet at a single of our events. dating sites dothan al I ve placed myself in the prime 5% and the matches are going crazy. If you have been chatting up a possible sweetheart for a though, and they continually place off meeting in genuine life, this could be a red flag. funny omegle chat logs It involves just text and precedes google and so forth You join a space (say #london) and everyone in that space listed on the suitable can see all the things you variety which seems on the left when you hit enter.

what replaced craigslist for hookups

But whilst those feelings are absolutely regular, there s a lot to obtain out of becoming level headed. woodland ca dating Plus, your date nonetheless will not have your home address. Fantastic. tyler camille onlyfans Visitors are to make their own independent inquiries prior to acting on any facts contained inside the web page forum.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2

[Edited 9/10/2008 10:23:37 PM]

[Edited 9/10/2008 10:41:11 PM]

9/10/2008 10:20:28 PM where were u 7 yrs ago today.  

dad2my3first
Richmond, VA

I was at home watchin the tragedy on the today show. Dont forget those who lost their lives.

9/10/2008 10:23:20 PM where were u 7 yrs ago today.  

doc_dog
Colonial Heights, VA

at work in a call center... and not a soul was calling. eerily silent and we didn't know why for what seemed like a very long time.

9/10/2008 10:26:25 PM where were u 7 yrs ago today.  

dad2my3first
Richmond, VA

lets keep this on top to honor those who lost their lives.

9/11/2008 6:24:16 AM where were u 7 yrs ago today.  

va_gentle_giant
Harrisonburg, VA

i am at the exact same place today as i was then when 9/11 happened. yea here at my same job.

9/11/2008 6:24:22 AM where were u 7 yrs ago today.  

alleykatrva
Richmond, VA

I was working at the US Army War College in central PA.

9/11/2008 6:53:57 AM where were u 7 yrs ago today.  

ohjoe
Richmond, VA

On 95, heading to DC, totally oblivious to what was going on. Had a CD playing, and was just jamming. Picked up my cell, and saw a bunch of missed calls and voice mails. (stereo was up too loud to hear the phone ring.) Those missed calls were from family and friends, telling me what was happening.

I turned around in springfield, and it took me about six hours to get home, which is when I saw my first images of the attack.

9/11/2008 6:58:11 AM where were u 7 yrs ago today.  

acadia02
Centreville, VA

in physics class then got abruptly pulled out to get taken home...

9/11/2008 8:05:02 AM where were u 7 yrs ago today.  

mcruzzer
Fairfax, VA

I was at my office in Arlington, VA...about a half mile from the Pentagon.

Jim

9/11/2008 11:08:12 AM where were u 7 yrs ago today.  

lucky665
Virginia Beach, VA

I was out to sea. My ship was getting ready to pull into Barcelona Spain. We were told what was happening and had to pull back out to sea.

9/11/2008 1:08:33 PM where were u 7 yrs ago today.  

1redneck4u
Fredericksburg, VA

i was workin in an atic

9/11/2008 1:26:37 PM where were u 7 yrs ago today.  

annazzassi
Newport News, VA

I was getting ready to go to work when the Today show was interrupted with the news bulletin. Needless to say I did not make it in to work that day - was glued to the screen and trying to get in touch with friends in DC who work near the Pentagon and in downtown DC and family who lived in PA. I remember that morning as if it was yesterday. I still can't get some of the images out of my head.

9/11/2008 4:13:08 PM where were u 7 yrs ago today.  
got2bemenow
Richmond, VA

I was at work where everyone just stopped and watched on the TV in the meeting rooms in disbelief.

9/15/2008 11:16:02 AM where were u 7 yrs ago today.  

babegirljam
Banco, VA

I was in college in PA

9/15/2008 6:15:06 PM where were u 7 yrs ago today.  

prettychick36
Newport News, VA

I ws a police officer in Brooklyn. I now live here in Va. 9-11 is the reason why i quit the force. It was too much for me. I actually took my daughter to school (she was in kindergarden) and when i left i was watching tower 1 burn in the sky. We all thought it was a accident until i looked to my left and saw that second plane hit the tower............i could still here the impact as loud as i did that day. I haven't really been the same ever since. Alot of cops quit and moved out of Ny. It was so sad. I lost alot of friends....................

9/16/2008 9:22:18 AM where were u 7 yrs ago today.  

barbaraajo
Reston, VA

I was in Florida, where I was living at the time.

Page: 1, 2