Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames sex

I hope you enjoyed this list ofquestions to ask. little rock hook up He explained that he was just attempting to return it because it looked pricey. Let s work together to preserve the conversation civil. usasexguide albany ny He also lived not as well far away which was a bonus too.

skipthegames chat

My advise in a nutshell would be, if he does not want to marry you in the coming year, break up all make contact with with him. columbus chat rooms To make matters worse, it was 3 days ahead of my flight home and it was as well pricey to change it. Smaller groups like the comedy duo UpDating or the speed dating service Right here/Now created virtual versions of their in person experiences. can you get laid at a strip club I wasn t positive where items were going from there, when she stated I wonder if there is something cool going on now? As I got there initial, I found myself at least a drink and a half ahead, which I believe made him really feel he had to drink faster.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/11/2008 11:38:04 AM please watch this video  

dad2my3first
Richmond, VA

9/11/2008 1:07:36 PM please watch this video  

1redneck4u
Fredericksburg, VA

yeeeehaaaaawww dad thats what im talkin bout

9/11/2008 1:20:59 PM please watch this video  

annazzassi
Newport News, VA

I will NEVER forget - as long as there is life in my body I will never forget.

9/11/2008 1:30:52 PM please watch this video  

dad2my3first
Richmond, VA

9/11/2008 2:04:58 PM please watch this video  

tenvolfan
Bristol, VA

Hey man when we do forget we will have alot bigger problems. Keep it up front and let NO ONE forget. Thanks

9/11/2008 2:06:54 PM please watch this video  

califgirl1
Lynchburg, VA

How could anyone forget....thanks for the video's...

9/11/2008 2:57:00 PM please watch this video  

acadia02
Centreville, VA

wheres the 9/11 fire fighters dedication of the many who risked their lives, and the 300 or so who made the ultimate sacrifice...

9/11/2008 4:18:45 PM please watch this video  

ae1973
Manassas, VA

That song seems to be a little "holier than thou" to those that are against the war. Have we forgotten? I wish people would remember that we went into Iraq on false assumptions and that it had nothing to do with 9/11. For some reason, that slips everyone's mind.

As for remembering 9/11. We will never forget. I wish we would go after the people responsible with all we've got. Bin Laden and the terrorist organizations that support him.

I remember the soldiers that die in the war and I hope it ends quickly. Too many Americans have died. Let's stop fighting for Iraq's freedom. Because that is why we are still in Iraq. To help their country. Not ours.

Our troops have done a good job, let's do right by them and bring them home to their families.

9/11/2008 4:31:42 PM please watch this video  
krazypants
Catlett, VA

Have to agree AE.

9/11/2008 5:00:37 PM please watch this video  

1redneck4u
Fredericksburg, VA

well dad i got alot to say about this kinda stuff,it is too much for me to rite,an it is a hot topic for me,i can start with the viet nam war,an i can tell ya some stuff but it may piss alot of people off

[Edited 9/11/2008 5:09:23 PM]

9/11/2008 6:37:08 PM please watch this video  

dad2my3first
Richmond, VA

thanks red this is supposed to be done for no drama. I agree with what ae saz to a point. We did go after the major support, and got him. Yeah i wont our guys to come home but They got away with trying to hurt us once and looked what happened. If we would have let them get away again imagine what would have happened next JMO.

9/19/2008 5:34:38 AM please watch this video  

mike22304
Alexandria, VA

Since 9/11 how many of you voted for politicians that believe in open borders and will not enforce our immigration laws? Do you realize thousands of people that want to kill you have entered the US since 9/11? Now go off and earn a paycheck, worry about your mortage -