Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free gay hookup websites

Set your location, age, and gender preferences and you will see a stream of photos displaying who s accessible nearby. dating in minnesota Right here are the top 60 so you are going to in no way have to talk about rain in the forecast once again. Some people discover a companion speedily and others need to try several online dating websites just before getting the great match. how to enable camera in omegle It almost certainly wasn t a match, so we didn t require to keep spinning our wheels, says Lin.

is rubmaps legit

UrSafe is a hands free of charge, voice activated personal security app with functions for on the net daters who are hunting to meet up with their matches in particular person. ocala personals My profile is meh but I get girls messaging me saying hey beautiful, wanna speak? and on the POF forums you get typical guys with awesome profiles receiving rejection right after rejection. As demoralizing as becoming stood up or ghosted can be, it could possibly in fact be preferable than possessing to sit by way of a single of Viola s worst dates, which didn t finish up producing it into the film. austin escor So to come across a individual like this, you will need to invest a lot of time acquiring out.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
9/22/2008 11:50:21 AM whats wrong with me???  

myeyes4uonly
West Liberty, OH

maybe if you guys didnt shave your heads? I myself think a guy with hair is much more handsome.. Its just my preference just a thought

9/22/2008 3:52:46 PM whats wrong with me???  

summerbetty
Geneva, OH

whats wrong with you your a cutie ,look at it this way its there lost.look at me, i cant even get any replys makes me wonder, might be because ill tell ya like it is!

9/22/2008 7:45:24 PM whats wrong with me???  

annaira
Goshen, OH

Quote from sportdoc87:
I will go with personality..but hell, I am the life of the party. LOL...

The life of the party is usually the funnest as long as they don't cut up and make crude insulting jokes about everyone around........as for not shaving your heads take it or leave it some women like less hair just means more neck

9/23/2008 6:19:30 AM whats wrong with me???  

sportdoc87
Cleveland, OH

Quote from annaira:
The life of the party is usually the funnest as long as they don't cut up and make crude insulting jokes about everyone around........as for not shaving your heads take it or leave it some women like less hair just means more neck

LOL..more neck...thats funny..i do have a sarcastic sense of humor though..

9/23/2008 9:20:11 AM whats wrong with me???  

manbear36
Dayton, OH

i find woman are very picky and they dont give you a second glance if they dont find you attractive. hell woman dont talk to me when im out or on here so i think same thing wtf with

9/23/2008 9:50:04 AM whats wrong with me???  

summerbetty
Geneva, OH

you have a body that rocks

9/23/2008 12:59:44 PM whats wrong with me???  

justintime448
Ravenna, OH

so i'm not cute because i shave my head?

9/23/2008 1:54:44 PM whats wrong with me???  

rachl
North Ridgeville, OH

hell no.. guys with shaved heads are hot! Ok well there are a few that shouldn't but anyway...

perhaps you're looking at it incorrectly? maybe something was said and has absolutely nothing to do with looks?

9/23/2008 5:58:24 PM whats wrong with me???  
redhairedlove
Springfield, OH

it doesn't look like anything is wrong with you but you did say in your profile that you are shy--maybe that is a clue?? put a different pic in so you are looking at the camera honey, and smile slightly

9/24/2008 5:36:56 PM whats wrong with me???  

annaira
Goshen, OH

Quote from sportdoc87:
LOL..more neck...thats funny..i do have a sarcastic sense of humor though..

Sarcasm is can be worse than just saying what you want sometimes but you still look good

9/24/2008 5:45:10 PM whats wrong with me???  

k9handler
Cincinnati, OH

Nothing in the look department seems to be wrong....crooked pictures were annoying to me but if I were your age I might over look that.

I think you could say more in your profile about what you like to do besides sports. Some girls are really into sports. However, sometimes that is a red flag for....."Girl, you are going to be in the corner while I play on 20 different teams and watch Sunday and Monday and Wednesday night games."

Another bit turn off for some will be the smoking for some won't care.

Just be yourself and pretend each day that you are on vacation and smile and joke with all you encounter. The more relaxed and happy you are with yourself the more attractive you are to others.

9/28/2008 4:24:40 PM whats wrong with me???  

ucguy08
Goshen, OH

alicat333 I think your pretty hot actually.......

9/28/2008 4:32:51 PM whats wrong with me???  

pam1105
Akron, OH

Quote from manbear36:
i find woman are very picky and they dont give you a second glance if they dont find you attractive. hell woman dont talk to me when im out or on here so i think same thing wtf with

thants not true...you chose to not reply to those who to email you...

so talk about "picky" dont care to hear it... why I know I emailed you and you didnt even have decentency to email back to say take a "hike" when I expressed my view on one of your posts.

9/28/2008 7:06:19 PM whats wrong with me???  

alicat333
Canton, OH

thanks. I thought justin was hot but I apparently wasn't good enough even though he gave me all the lines in the book the first night. typical guy. but he wonders why he can't get a good girl. he had one but he wasn't into me. oh well I guess

[Edited 9/28/2008 7:08:04 PM]

9/28/2008 7:49:28 PM whats wrong with me???  

ron4586
Huron, OH

I don't know man I have the same problem people don't find me attractive either

Page: 1, 2, 3