Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler com

Dating Stories will allow you to express your character through the dressing. craigslist charlotte personals That doesn t imply it will always perform out. Think it or not what you mention above will not attract the normal girls that is seeking for a partnership, or looking for a soul mate. austin doublelist newlineIt s tough to obtain areas to meet people today as you get older, specifically if you do not go out much in the evening.

any real free hookup sites

If you want my group to just do your online dating for you, click right here. babylon west outdoor men's spa Yes, there is a way to find a user s on the net status with OkCupid. The odds do not appear to favor marriages like these due to the fact of the elements in play. gay hookup apps reddit It is a brutal time to be single — even ahead of Valentine s Day showed up.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
9/12/2008 9:10:22 AM Just how important is religion in a potential partner?  
quietguy72
Charlotte, NC

Maybe it's because I'm an atheist, but I always wondered how much of a role a person's religious preference plays in your decision to date or even chat with them. Any thoughts?

9/12/2008 11:15:06 AM Just how important is religion in a potential partner?  

lucysueloo
Washington, NC

very important to me. We all have different beliefs and I do not look down on someone or think they are wrong for not believing in the same thing I do. However, it would be difficult for me to have a romantic relationship with someone who does not believe that Jesus is the son of God and has not accepted Jesus Christ as their saviour.

9/12/2008 2:42:50 PM Just how important is religion in a potential partner?  

rof1944
Marshville, NC

Similar religious beliefs can certainly make a difference.

9/12/2008 3:05:19 PM Just how important is religion in a potential partner?  

bubbajewel
Tabor City, NC

Quote from rof1944:
Similar religious beliefs can certainly make a difference.

I agree it can make a difference.

9/12/2008 6:27:29 PM Just how important is religion in a potential partner?  

goldangel2
Hickory, NC

I don't think it will work if one is not a believer because you don't have the closeness you need to work Thu problem that come up. I have faith that God works things out for my best and have seen the hand of God work many times and I just can;t understand any one not knowing him. I know beyond a doubt that he saved my life many times,one in a car wreck that rolled my car 7 times and walked away with just a bruise and they thought I was dead. I am sorry but my GOD is a big GOD and watches over us .I hope you get to know him.

Judy: Have A Blessed Day.SmileyCentral.com

9/12/2008 6:50:18 PM Just how important is religion in a potential partner?  

swede28621
Wilkesboro, NC

Quote from quietguy72:
Maybe it's because I'm an atheist, but I always wondered how much of a role a person's religious preference plays in your decision to date or even chat with them. Any thoughts?

It is very important if you are a christian, and study the bible itself any. To a christian the bible tells them not to be unequally yoked. Meaning that they must look towards another with the same spiritual belief in Jesus Christ. The problem comes when one person marries another; the one who might not be christian will be left out when it comes to those functions, and responsibilities. This will either draw the christian away from practice, or cause conflict in how to take care of things in the household( like raising children, etc.etc.) As far as religion goes, the definition of religion to me is mans Idea on how to serve, worship, and practice the belief in what ever the person believes in. For instance you could be religious about your work(that makes one boring but it's true). Any way even as a practicing atheist you will have conflicts that will cause you grief, if you don't look towards the same thought process in the one you eventually match with. Good luck in your endeavors.

9/12/2008 8:13:52 PM Just how important is religion in a potential partner?  
quietguy72
Charlotte, NC

Oh, believe me, it would be great to have a serious relationship with a nice atheist lady but there are so few us. And, especially in the south, we try not to advertise it. So my hopes of meeting someone like that are pretty low. Thanks for everyones feedback though. Much appreciated.

9/12/2008 9:40:31 PM Just how important is religion in a potential partner?  

seagate
Raleigh, NC

lucysueloo said it all perfectly!

9/20/2008 10:43:11 AM Just how important is religion in a potential partner?  

marys
Shelby, NC

Try the Unitarian Univesalist church. That is where I attend and there you are free to worship OR NOT as you choose. You are more likely to find someone who is athiest or at least open to you being in this church, very liberal, all faiths are respected, and I believe in the Charlotte area you have a couple to choose from. Only a suggestion. Next one is, are you interested in a very liberal woman a few years older than you, who has been married to an atheist? LOL.... seriously I can tell you from my experience, that it is difficult to find liberal religious folks anywhere in the world. If you want to know more about UU or me, email me personally.
Take care on your quest! Mary

9/21/2008 12:58:45 PM Just how important is religion in a potential partner?  

tweetbird58
Oxford, NC

I honestly don't know how important religion is, each person is different but have you tried meetup.com, I think they have an athiest site that's not witchcraft or anything, just don't believe in God. I'm more spiritual than religious, don't go to church but believe. I was married to a Jewish man, short lived but religion had nothing to do with it, 2nd long term marriage were from different backgrounds & different beliefs but was never an issue. Keep trying.

9/23/2008 8:43:17 PM Just how important is religion in a potential partner?  

vesna1282
Davidson, NC

I don't really care about religion, race or color. the most important thing for me is the guy's personality.

10/1/2008 4:59:21 PM Just how important is religion in a potential partner?  

7delores
Waynesville, NC

To some people, religion would be paramount in a relationship; others, not. However, we must admit that there is a "grand scheme of things" in the universe as it didn't happen by random/chance and any intelligent person would admit to that. There are many theories of what that supreme intelligence is (a god, a group of super-intelligent beings acting in concert with one another to develop the universe which is endless and everlasting, etc). However, whatever we think, it has order, reacts to certain laws of nature which control its continuously and has always been and will ever be (even the bible states that). It changes constantly - so if one wants to call that a godhead, so be it as we need to believe in something beyond ourselves. We are just another being and should look at it that way and treat all beings with reverence and think that we are all part of the same thing - so why say there is NOT A GOD - we simply don't know; but, you must admit, there is something greater than us????? Delores

10/1/2008 5:01:53 PM Just how important is religion in a potential partner?  

7delores
Waynesville, NC

Is that one person ignorant and self-centered to say that she's only interested in their looks, bodies, etc. Bless you who thinks in such a vain manner. Delores (again)

10/3/2008 8:32:51 AM Just how important is religion in a potential partner?  

countrylady39
Durham, NC

Lucysue said it all , who can not believe when daffidils bloom in spring, the birth of a chidl. have a good day

10/3/2008 9:27:10 AM Just how important is religion in a potential partner?  

tbear2762
Stedman, NC

Religion is very important to me for if my partner is always critisizing my faith then that would be very uncomfortable. It would also be a problem if one believes in being holy ghost (spirit) filled and one doesn't. For one thing people are often frightened by things they have never been around and do not understand. For example quite often in the normal course of the day something may happen to cause me to begin singing praises to the Lord or to just say thank you Lord. To a non beleiver they may think I am crazy and I have known of people being taken to a psychiatrist for things like that because others don't understand. It doesn't happen that often now but it has in the past. So I beleive it is very important after all the Bible says not to be unequally yoked.
Annette

Page: 1, 2