Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe
New to this group? Introduce yourself here! 241 - 256

maegapersonals

Fortunately for you, you only need to pick one from this list. ukiah classifieds If the answer is nowhere , you have got yourself a hermit. It s been 15 years since the rom com came out, and I ve in all probability seen it a dozen times. sniffie com Tell your companion what you like about them be really sincere this time, saying items that you could possibly not say to somebody you ve just met.

what is listcrawler

Each like story inspires us to preserve on enhancing, which is why we appreciate to hear from you. speed dating enfield As mentioned above, user needs are altering and the Gen Z may well not approach dating the identical way as prior generations had. An Auckland lady has developed a web site for Kiwi females to share red flags or security issues about men when dating. bumble in costa rica On the stroll from the tea residence to Ben s place, the awkwardness compounded and Mikka became miserable.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/27/2008 8:22:14 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

mikeyboy59
Chicago Ridge, IL

Mike here, brand new and will be the big 50 soon, so I am gonna stay in this room as long as I can!

9/27/2008 8:34:55 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

margirl
Sharon, PA

Hi Mike! Have fun here, not on much myself but it is a fun site!!!!

9/27/2008 8:37:49 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

mikeyboy59
Chicago Ridge, IL

Quote from margirl:
Hi Mike! Have fun here, not on much myself but it is a fun site!!!!

Thank you Mar. I'll do my best.

9/27/2008 8:59:39 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
trackman66
Mandan, ND

Hello to everyone, Keith from North Dakota

9/27/2008 9:13:48 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

mikeyboy59
Chicago Ridge, IL

Evening Keith.

9/27/2008 9:32:22 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
brwnidguy
Kentville, NS

Hi every one. Logging in from Atlantic Canada, and hunkering down for the big wind tomorrow, brought to us by the storm Kyle. Only category one but here that could be bad. Music, recording, sports, hiking, camping, and keeping my kids on the straight and narrow (losing battle sometimes) are my thing.

9/27/2008 11:52:13 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
hrteap
Bowling Green, KY

howdy. my profile is pretty self explanatory. i am in the process of getting a up to date picture which looks half way decent.

i'm a simple guy with very little drama. drama is great for the big and small screen but sucks when it comes to dating.

i live in bowling green,ky. it's not so much what i do it's who i'm with that makes it fun and worth doing. i have a wide variety of interests.

looking forward to meeting new folks and proud to be here.

[Edited 9/27/2008 11:57:28 PM PST]

9/28/2008 6:20:01 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
hvoneric
Denver, CO

Hi, I'm not totally new but it's been a while since I've been here and done any posting. My name is Brian. Hello all around! I hope everybody has a nice weekend!

9/28/2008 6:37:46 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

sirbowvier
Memphis, TN

Hello all i am Bowvier please to be here hope to hear from many of you loving chatting have a wonderful day

9/28/2008 7:03:51 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

swtsthrngal
Ocean Springs, MS

Well howdy yall and welcome....figured there had to be some southern hospitality added to this. Good luck in your endeavors.

Kat

9/28/2008 7:41:13 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

shetek
Rochester, MN

Hello All,
I am Joel. I am currently living in a very small town in rural Minnesota. After living in cities most of my life it is a bit too quiet out here after a while so it would be fun to connect with people. This looks like it might be one place to do so. So I look forward to hearing from you.

9/28/2008 8:04:01 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

cannon5
Dandridge, TN

Here goes nothing Cannon here they say 40 is the new 20only till you get to 50 anyway HI everyone and congadulations on reaching the best years of your life good luck to us all Vote for more bananas

Cannon

9/28/2008 10:57:25 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

dsgood
Comstock Park, MI

hello Tammy.........nice to meet u!!

Donna

9/28/2008 12:00:18 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

doorlock
Mount Airy, NC

Hello out there everyone hope you all are doing fine I hope , First I would like to Introduce my self , My name is David Iam a widow have been now little over 5yrs now , It,s been very lonly for me not having know one in my life to do things with and to share each others feelings together , Im hoping one of these days that god will bless me too find me someone else to share my life with , Im 49yrs old with a good sense of humor very loyal trustworthy and faithfull / honest Iam all so a one womans man I don,t belive in cheating / That is something that goes on too often these days as it is . not being faithfull to that someone special person that god joined together when the two you first meet / Just allow our selves to go back to that day/time too remember how special It must have been , Gosh I missed thoes good day,s / I guess what Im trying to say is we don,t seem to miss that someone special in our lifes till they have been taking away from us / then we look back and relizes how special they where too us / I don,t what brought me say all this , I hope every one out there is having a real good bless day ,

9/28/2008 1:17:38 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
hippiegurl68
Elkhorn, WI

Hello everyone

I am really new here and just wanted to say Hello from Wisconsin