Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe
New to this group? Introduce yourself here! 226 - 241

free hookup messaging

Nor is it the capacity to browse the profiles of other users for a glimpse into their actual character (studies show it s fairly considerably useless). asian singles phoenix It really is made for anonymous, no strings attached chat, and presents ultimate discretion and profile protection. Women had flagged Lawrence to the site, but no single entity had been able to join the dots and avoid crimes taking location, he mentioned. tinder greenville sc The large pool of possible matches brings with it extra decision creating about who to select generating trade offs involving which potential mates to pursue and which to keep away from.

meag personal

Setting clear boundaries and expectations will ease some worries about prospective in individual dates and give great insight on if your values align or not. edmonton chat Plus, what can I say the blonde bob in her profile pic reminded me of Cameron Diaz. I started to really feel that my wife was far more like in a daughter part and mom role, but then she sort of forgot to be a wife, Rafael said. poly speed dating boston If the particular person you are talking to is a Harry Potter fan, this question will perform like a charm! It can be a terrific conversation starter for you as properly.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

9/24/2008 12:47:03 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
munchkin57
Medicine Hat, AB

Hi, Hello and Hey MySpace Comments and Graphics
MySpace Layouts - Hi, Hello and Hey Photobucket Login, Upload Pics and Videos
Free Comments and Graphics
To one and all who chose to join us in fun and conversation. There are many good times to be had here. Join in and add to the merriment.

9/24/2008 5:49:23 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
jwp99
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,443)
Sterling, CO

Welcome Doco and Missette to the 60's...............enjoy

9/24/2008 6:38:59 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

califgirl1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (40,445)
Martinsville, VA

Create your own by clicking here!!

9/24/2008 8:44:55 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
pretty_moon
Over 1,000 Posts (1,415)
Bath, PA

Welcome to DOCO, Misette, joanne( and all the newbies who I have missed naming).....enjoy the 60's.

PEACE

pretty moon

9/25/2008 6:45:56 AM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
wimsygirl
Campbellsville, KY

Quote from missette:
Hi i'm not new to DHU but i'm new to 60+ Seems like an awful lot of nice boys and girls on here in cluding Dustin.

Welcome fellow Kentuckian ...have fun .....

9/25/2008 6:07:25 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
mm23
Corpus Christi, TX

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!

I've been hanging around the 50+ group, since Feb 08, I had alot of fun with them, they're a blast.

I was invited by swifteagle to join this group.

I start with a little background about myself.

Raised in South Philadelphia, Pa. and left in 1968, and retired from the Navy in 1988 and decided to stay in Corpus Christi, Texas, in 1988. I presently working as a mailman for over 19 years.

Hopefully, we can become friends and have a great time on the forum.

Now!! Where's all the "cougars"?

9/25/2008 6:17:43 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

califgirl1
Martinsville, VA

Send a dozen roses today at Deepbox.com!

9/25/2008 6:21:18 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

dannachanna
Over 2,000 Posts (3,231)
Fort Dodge, IA

Welcome to the group MM! Let's see now.....what month were you born in, trying to figure out if I qualify before I pounce...

9/25/2008 6:58:45 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
mm23
Corpus Christi, TX

Quote from dannachanna:
Welcome to the group MM! Let's see now.....what month were you born in, trying to figure out if I qualify before I pounce...

Hello dannachanna!

We met before on the 50+, it's nice to see you again.

My month is Aug. I'm a Leo.

9/25/2008 7:15:03 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
pretty_moon
Over 1,000 Posts (1,415)
Bath, PA

lol Hi mm welcome to the 60's......where the fun never ends......

pretty moon

9/25/2008 7:45:46 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
stephanielee
Hinsdale, IL

I've been on DHU for a few months and found it an educational experience. Some very nice guys -- some have various emotional problems and some are quite open qbout the one thing they are interested in. Internet rather condenses the dating experience. Things that would be gradually disclosed, are known almost immediately. Exchanges are sometimes like interviews... impersonal. But in many ways it saves time.

I am a retired professor of music and humanities. My life is happy and I have wonderful friends. I mainly do things with four couples, but kissing your best friend's husband just isn't the same. I'm not looking for marriage at this time in my life, but would like to have a close, committed friendship/relationship to add zest to my life.

I've read a lot of the threads and it is apparent that many of you have formed close friendships. Thanks for the opportunity to introduce myself.

9/25/2008 7:48:42 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

califgirl1
Martinsville, VA

Welcome Stephanie...good luck on your journey

9/25/2008 7:52:11 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
sarahplaintall
Over 1,000 Posts (1,415)
Wheat Ridge, CO

Hello everyone, I just joined DH and I'm not really sure if I'm looking for just friends or for the "one," so I thought I would try this out and see what happens. I became an over the road truck driver in 1973 and in 1976 became the first woman to drive solo for Coors Beer. I'm proud to say, I am a 4th generation Colorado Native.

9/25/2008 8:07:33 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  

califgirl1
Martinsville, VA

Welcome sarah..have fun

9/25/2008 11:16:33 PM New to this group? Introduce yourself here!  
sunny_08
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,310)
Paintsville, KY

www.deepbox.com