Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

secret hookup app

If you want to know no matter if or not you re compatible with your date, you much better get started mastering all about the personality varieties. dating stockton ca Having some of these inquiries in reserve is like possessing conversation insurance coverage. At the age of 58, I joined a dating web page. jerkmate alternative They might have told you that they like dogs and traveling and so forth.

skipthegames con

The app then tries to obtain matches based on the games you like. hartford chat rooms Asking if you spotted your match out in the wild is a terrific way to break the fourth wall of dating apps and see if your IRL lives also intersect. It is difficult to find a person who can realize the virus. picking up girls in barcelona He explained that he was just trying to return it since it looked high priced.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/13/2008 4:27:04 PM why no responses?  

socodonna
Shawano, WI

ok, agreed, i'm not the best looking fish in the sea, but why won't a guy respond if you send them an email telling them you are interested? it is a free site. don't cost nothing but time. is common curtesy dead? just saying no thank you sure would be nice if you aren't interested. any comments guys?

9/14/2008 5:47:28 AM why no responses?  

redjulie65
Beloit, WI

i know how you feel

9/14/2008 8:06:43 AM why no responses?  

i_m4you
Eau Claire, WI

Just hang in there! Time is on your side.

I would suggest that you start posting in the forms some so more people will get an idea who you are and how you think.

I know that a response to a letter sent is just common courtesy but that seem to be lacking in this day and age and on the internet in particular. Too many people like to remain anonymous and do a lot of looking without participating.

Good luck in the future.

9/23/2008 8:46:29 PM why no responses?  

industry56
Waukesha, WI

Quote from socodonna:
is common curtesy dead? any comments guys?

Yes, common curtesy is dead, you live in america, you should know this by now. Goto starbucks.... think the people behind the counter would even say hello to you if they werent getting paid? On a related note, what you look like has nothing to do with how people treat you. Unless you meet people in a bar, and if you do that, you are asking for trouble.... or trying to get drunk!

9/23/2008 10:55:51 PM why no responses?  
mystical1939
Sun Prairie, WI

Socodonna,

I would love to give you the “Yes, Virginia there is a Santa Clause” speech but it is a tough world out there.

I am sorry to say that “Indy” is right; courtesy went out the window with your generation. And, my generation caught on and sometimes are the worse offenders. Let’s discuss the forums that “Im4you” speaks of; he is right this is a good venue for others to get to know who you may be as far as thoughts, beliefs, or personality.

But you have to look at what the statistics are in this type of environment. The numbers are almost equal with men and women, but numbers don’t count here. After you sort out what the number odds you have to go to the “attraction” which gets them to your profile. Profile, I suspect there has to be quiet a bit of creative fiction in its contents to get you an email.

You’re young, your profile appears to be honest and forthright, and patience is what you need at this time. The important thing is you need to be your own best friend, and then you can begin living one day at a time on your own terms, if it is meant to be; you will one day open your mail and there he will be.

Well, O.K., there is a Santa I just have not found him yet, maybe I will update my profile and say, “SEARCHING FOR SANTA, DEER’S OPTIONAL”

9/24/2008 3:37:42 AM why no responses?  

jimmyterry23yah
Nekoosa, WI

it works the same way for the guys to .i go threw it alot people just dont have the same respect as i do

9/24/2008 8:54:27 AM why no responses?  

endmytragity
Tomah, WI

wow de ja vu i think i brought this up last week lol

9/24/2008 2:57:45 PM why no responses?  

annie74
Appleton, WI

No matter if the person isn't 'my type' or not, I always write back. It's just the way I am. Sometimes I have to be very careful on how I word things....because I don't want to hurt the person's feelings...but most of the time I have the excuse to write back and kindly say I am looking for someone taller than me. It works almost every time....because most of the emails I get are from guys shorter than me!

10/4/2008 11:13:48 AM why no responses?  

socodonna
Shawano, WI

annie74
yeah i reply to all too, whether i am interested or not....even if they are the occassional out of state scammers LOL. just takes a min to send a nice reply.

10/4/2008 6:06:29 PM why no responses?  

redjulie65
Beloit, WI

Quote from socodonna:
annie74
yeah i reply to all too, whether i am interested or not....even if they are the occassional out of state scammers LOL. just takes a min to send a nice reply.
she's tring