Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames com

I really feel that Allah wants me to break up with him. christian singles san diego Either you know someone off the apps or in the apps, in the finish, if you and him endures and tested most of the trials provided to you, that is your true enjoy. I can read aspect of them just before I go in, but when I open them up it just has the timestamp and no message. adultfriendfinder c9m The platform focuses on instant contact.

listcrawler bbw

Understand a lot more about what we charge for dating coaching, irrespective of whether or not you can use your insurance for dating coaching, as effectively as the worth quality dating coaching can bring to your life. san diego personal ads Despite the fact that this seemed also tragic to be true, she gave him the benefit of the doubt that he was telling the truth. E hookups is an excellent chat web page if you re looking for some no strings attached exciting. dating apps in el salvador If the person s social media channel has no friends or followers, the particular person must be on your doubt radar.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

Foxy

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves."
-- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Quote from paladin07:

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 says:
Charity (love) suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up. Does not behave itself un-seemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil. Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth. Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

When read that way instead of the simplified version, it actually makes more sense. That's to answer your question about why love is not proud also Foxy.

Thankyou paladin07 yes it makes more sense and I do happen to agree with it

[Edited 9/14/2008 8:47:30 PM ]

9/14/2008 2:21:46 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  

countrygurl27
Shallotte, NC

i mean u find someone caring and respectful then fall in love so fast????????why?????????????????

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/14/2008 2:25:41 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  

thebestman
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,108)
Alpharetta, GA

I can only speak for myself. I don't fall in love fast. Love takes time. And many people use the word, "Love" loosely and often times confuse it with lust.

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves."

The above said doesn't happen quickly.

[Edited 9/14/2008 2:26:08 PM ]

9/14/2008 2:28:14 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  
lillibet
Over 2,000 Posts (3,585)
New South Wales
Australia

the bestman has it right...We often fall quickly in lust that is our undoing because once that fades we often find there is no real love at all...So take your time and let love grow.....

9/14/2008 2:28:42 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  

countrygurl27
Shallotte, NC

i'm not sayin like a month i'm sayin fast for me is like 3 months and i start feeling it

9/14/2008 2:29:01 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  
lnlass
Over 2,000 Posts (2,368)
Laguna Niguel, CA

I think many people fall in love with the IDEA of being love and somehow think the next person they meet is the one. So, they confuse infatuation with true love. I don't think "true" love happens for most people more than maybe once or twice in a lifetime.

9/14/2008 2:29:12 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  
texas_okie
Laverne, OK

Quote from thebestman:
I can only speak for myself. I don't fall in love fast. Love takes time. And many people use the word, "Love" loosely and often times confuse it with lust.

thebestman,

You are a truley insightful person, and I appreciate the positive words that you always
have on the tip of your tongue!

God Bless You!

9/14/2008 2:30:41 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  

paladin07
Fayetteville, AR

I believe if you already carry love in your heart, it's easy to give it to someone else, it's when you carry doubt, fear or pride you have a hard time with it. And in that case it can take a while, sometimes even too long.
IMO we were given the ability to fall in love for a reason. Don't let the past stand in your way, keep an open heart, but, also be wary, don't LET yourself fall in love with someone you have reservations about, if they carry love like you do, it will come naturally.

Ever hear the song; If it don't come easy you better let it go?

Also, why do people try and confuse the issue by saying something like "true" love takes time? Also just my opinion here but, I don't think there is a difference, you can love immediately, the issue of time just makes it grow "stronger" and becoming what most consider "true" love.

[Edited 9/14/2008 2:34:00 PM ]

9/14/2008 2:32:33 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  
stellablu
Over 2,000 Posts (3,373)
Saint Louis, MO

Quote from texas_okie:
Quote from thebestman:

thebestman,

You are a truley insightful person, and I appreciate the positive words that you always
have on the tip of your tongue!

God Bless You!

Yep... I agree. Enjoy your posts/insight.

OP...you keep saying help! Hmmm.... What's that saying?

9/14/2008 2:36:53 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

To Texas Okie

To Lillibet and Stella

[Edited 9/14/2008 2:49:26 PM ]

9/14/2008 2:43:58 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  

sparks60
North Little Rock, AR

paladin has a good point.

Love is a gift you give someone. If you know what you want in a partner and find someone with those traits you can pledge your love to that person. If things work out then shared experiences will just confirm and strengthen that love.

9/14/2008 2:44:44 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  
pattilee3
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,608)
Norfolk, VA

I don't, but when I'm really in love it lasts a long, long time.

9/14/2008 2:48:30 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  
nickiename
Over 1,000 Posts (1,051)
Las Cruces, NM

Quote from paladin07:
I believe if you already carry love in your heart, it's easy to give it to someone else, it's when you carry doubt, fear or pride you have a hard time with it.

Well said!

9/14/2008 2:49:12 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  

foxy_woman_49
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,342)
Omaha, NE

Quote from thebestman:

Parts of this can happen quickly and thats a excellent start

One thing I have never understood is how come It is not proud?

Why wouldnt be proud of the fact that you have love?

For me being proud is keeping it all good

Also why is it..does not boast? Does that mean you are not allowed to tell how deeply you love? Some would say you are being boastful yet I dont see it that way

Is boastful bragging?

countrygurl 3 months is plenty of time to fall inlove

[Edited 9/14/2008 2:58:17 PM ]

9/14/2008 2:51:59 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

Quote from paladin07:I believe if you already carry love in your heart, it's easy to give it to someone else, it's when you carry doubt, fear or pride you have a hard time with it. And in that case it can take a while, sometimes even too long.
IMO we were given the ability to fall in love for a reason. Don't let the past stand in your way, keep an open heart, but, also be wary, don't LET yourself fall in love with someone you have reservations about, if they carry love like you do, it will come naturally.

Ever hear the song; If it don't come easy you better let it go?

Also, why do people try and confuse the issue by saying something like "true" love takes time? Also just my opinion here but, I don't think there is a difference, you can love immediately, the issue of time just makes it grow "stronger" and becoming what most consider "true" love.

9/14/2008 2:52:29 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  
lillibet
Over 2,000 Posts (3,585)
New South Wales
Australia

oh bestman i am delighted to recieve such a beautiful bouquet and yes i love roses too..Thankyou kindly may the gods smile on you today...

9/14/2008 2:52:33 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  
sedonaphotofan
Over 2,000 Posts (2,170)
Sedona, AZ

What is considered fast I met someone that i dated for three years and then got married and in ended in disaster.

I recently met someone that i clicked with and all is well, I feel a stronger pull to her than when I first met my ex.

When you know you just know,

Karl in Sedona

9/14/2008 2:57:03 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

foxy_woman_49 wrote:
"Parts of this can happen quickly and thats a excellent start"

You are correct with regards to my previous thread regarding parts of the Corinthian's text. Yes, some can happen quickly, however; just because ya have some parts quickly, doesn't mean over time, you will have love or the whole. And just because ya have an excellent start, doesn't necessarily mean you will have a happy ending and or love especially without the whole.

[Edited 9/14/2008 2:59:48 PM ]

9/14/2008 2:58:11 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  

judit0606
Over 2,000 Posts (3,819)
Big Stone Gap, VA

thebestman ALMOST always has the BEST answer, IMO. YES, I agree. For me, personally, it takes a long time to fall in love and a lifetime to get over the loss of a love thru death. NOT, saying that I shouldn't or couldn't move on. I AM taking baby steps toward that as evidence of being on a dating site.

Take Care, Everyone! AND, have a Nice week!!!Cheers!

9/14/2008 3:00:08 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  

countrygurl27
Shallotte, NC

ok thank you all for ur advice and thoughts.............

9/14/2008 3:00:44 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

thebestman to Foxy
You are correct with regards to my previous thread regarding parts of the Corinthian's text. Yes, some can happen quickly, however; just because ya have some parts quickly, doesn't mean over time, you will have love or the whole. And just because ya have an excellent start, doesn't necessarily mean you will have a happy ending and or love especially without the whole.

Thats right it can go either way

All and all we never really know if its good or bad until we try.

One cant sit back not trying due to a past relationship unless they are just done with it all together.

When ppl get into a relationship its not about a bad ending now is it.

So yeah many can fall fast and many can fall slow..either way their is no true outcome until the couple have lived through it

WE Have To Have Faith With Love and Do Our Best In Keeping It Going Good and Strong.

You can make it happen in a relationship as you want it to be as long as both are true to one another

[Edited 9/14/2008 3:05:40 PM ]

9/14/2008 3:01:10 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  
leftfooted
Over 2,000 Posts (3,796)
West Covina, CA

if things work out the way you want them too then it will not be considered too fast,if things dont work out the way you want them too then it will be considered too fast,

9/14/2008 3:07:12 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

leftfoot thats right

9/14/2008 3:19:17 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  
monaj40
Binghamton, NY

You said it right- YOU FALL IN LOVE TO FAAASSSTTT!!!!

9/14/2008 3:36:55 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

foxy_woman_49 wrote

One cant sit back not trying due to a past relationship unless they are just done with it all together.

So yeah many can fall fast and many can fall slow..either way their is no true outcome until the couple have lived through it

WE Have To Have Faith With Love and Do Our Best In Keeping It Going Good and Strong.

You can make it happen in a relationship as you want it to be as long as both are true to one another

Cough Cough
My point has already been established which was true love not partial love doesn't happen quickly. Many a time people have said they thought they were in love. I never made notion of trying or not trying. Of course we don't know unless we try something. Tell that to all the people who don't give some people a fair shot in dating. Again, that was besides the point, but since you brought it up about trying lol.

You then spoke of parts can happen. Well, yes parts can happen quickly. Again, my point has been made with regards to the whole.

Never did I spoke of one sitting back and not trying due to past relations. Just because one has faith with love doesn't necessarily mean they will encounter love although it can happen. But it's a good start with that attitude. All these notions you brought up for debate are irrelevant to what I pointed out

What I did say in relation to your previous debate is:

Some can happen quickly, however; just because ya have some parts quickly, doesn't mean over time, you will have love or the whole. And just because ya have an excellent start, doesn't necessarily mean you will have a happy ending and or love especially without the whole. ---- When I spoke of happy ending please note I said doesn't necessarily. Which means that it can go both ways. I didn't point out it not happening 100%.

Whether you understand the Corinthians passage or not is neither here or there. My point has been established with the fact that Love is often times confused with lust which is factual. And all of the parts of Corinthians doesn't happen quickly which is also factual. Whether you want to believe it or not is your entitlement. Bringing up matters for debate of which I didn't speak of is frivolous...

[Edited 9/14/2008 3:42:52 PM ]

9/14/2008 4:07:23 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  

paladin07
Fayetteville, AR

Quote from foxy_woman_49:
thebestman to Foxy

Foxy

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 says:
Charity (love) suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up. Does not behave itself un-seemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil. Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth. Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

When read that way instead of the simplified version, it actually makes more sense. That's to answer your question about why love is not proud also Foxy.

9/14/2008 4:09:12 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  
th6231
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,016)
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

Human nature---someone meets your standards or fulfills your dreams--you fall head over heels for them. The emotional reaction to your happiness. You certainly don't love someone who doesn't make you happy !

9/14/2008 4:18:10 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  

jpep
Cape Coral, FL

Maybe its because u have a preconcieved notion that "love" is what u want. So no matter what happens u make it what u want, and u think ur "in love" but its only in ur head.

9/14/2008 4:20:56 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  

1redneck4u
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,645)
Fredericksburg, VA

it hapens like that sometime i gess

9/14/2008 4:21:45 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  

mistadoright595
Meridian, MS

vulnerability.......

9/14/2008 4:22:33 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  

sassi_nepa
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,098)
Factoryville, PA

jpep

yes, a part of it is that we are in love with being in love,not actually in love yet with the object of our affections. this is why we often end up in unhealthy relationships and then enable the other person's bad behavior...admitting that there is a problem with our partner is in essence admitting that we made an error in judgement by being involved with them, so we make excuses for them in order to excuse ourselves. Can we say self-fulfilling prophesy, boys & girls?

9/14/2008 4:37:54 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  

tater79
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,234)
Springfield, IL

people that fall in love fast are usually not very good looking people who have a hard time getting dates. and people who have low self-esteem.... and young people, because love is new to them. I don't fall in love fast Love takes time.

9/14/2008 5:02:58 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  
bekki08
Ridgeland, MS

Often when people seem to fall in love quickly it's commonly due to the fact that they are "in love" with the idealization of what they are hoping the person will be like and with the outcome of the relationship. Real, genuine and lasting love can only be achieved over time.

9/14/2008 7:12:15 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  

countrygurl27
Shallotte, NC

i dont have a problem finding dates i have plenty around where i live. i just think 2 or 3 months is kinda fast to be in love with someone i'm just getting advise

9/14/2008 7:14:02 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  
kitise
Over 2,000 Posts (2,757)
Greenwood, SC

u fall in love so fast coz u are stupid, no offence.

9/14/2008 7:20:23 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  
leftfooted
Over 2,000 Posts (3,796)
West Covina, CA

no specific time frame in relation to love,falling in love,amount of time that love will last,amount of time that it will take to fall out of love,include a time factor regarding love and thats what you will end up with nothing but time

[Edited 9/14/2008 7:21:06 PM ]

9/14/2008 7:27:39 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  
jilian22
Chicago, IL

Quote from kitise:
u fall in love so fast coz u are stupid, no offence.

I'll have what she's having Is it a dose of stupid? fill her up.
Honestly falling in love is a good thing..I wish you luck.

9/14/2008 7:30:48 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  
edamatic30
Dallas, TX

well most of us want to find love so bad, that you fall so fast for it, that you hurt when they are notaround or you cant talk to them!

9/14/2008 8:30:31 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  

katrinasq
Over 2,000 Posts (3,025)
Pearcy, AR

I think people fall in love too fast because you WANT to be in love so badly, and the other person says all the right things, making you think they are the right person. Then they show their true colors, and you realize it was not the person you fell for, but the idea of being in love. You learn from it and move on.

I think you can fall in love with someone in a few months, but only time will tell if it is a true love that will stand the test of time.

9/14/2008 8:41:41 PM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

Quote from thebestman:
foxy_woman_49 wrote

Cough Cough
My point has already been established which was true love not partial love doesn't happen quickly. Many a time people have said they thought they were in love. I never made notion of trying or not trying. Of course we don't know unless we try something. Tell that to all the people who don't give some people a fair shot in dating. Again, that was besides the point, but since you brought it up about trying lol.

You then spoke of parts can happen. Well, yes parts can happen quickly. Again, my point has been made with regards to the whole.

Never did I spoke of one sitting back and not trying due to past relations. Just because one has faith with love doesn't necessarily mean they will encounter love although it can happen. But it's a good start with that attitude. All these notions you brought up for debate are irrelevant to what I pointed out

What I did say in relation to your previous debate is:

Some can happen quickly, however; just because ya have some parts quickly, doesn't mean over time, you will have love or the whole. And just because ya have an excellent start, doesn't necessarily mean you will have a happy ending and or love especially without the whole. ---- When I spoke of happy ending please note I said doesn't necessarily. Which means that it can go both ways. I didn't point out it not happening 100%.

Whether you understand the Corinthians passage or not is neither here or there. My point has been established with the fact that Love is often times confused with lust which is factual. And all of the parts of Corinthians doesn't happen quickly which is also factual. Whether you want to believe it or not is your entitlement. Bringing up matters for debate of which I didn't speak of is frivolous...

I wasnt picking through your words
I simply was saying My peace as you did
Doesnt matter if its repeated or not..your words, my words..same point in the end

Dont get so defensive thebestman I never said what you didnt speak nor did I assume.

relax dude

**** since I cant make a new post ****

paladin07- thebestman and me Foxy LOL

9/15/2008 9:53:40 AM Why is it that u fall in love so fast?  

thebestman
Alpharetta, GA

To foxy I am relaxed. Typing many statements in the manner I did does not make me up-tight. If I was verbally delivering my message it would be normal. But I can see how you could mis-interpret me of not being relaxed as these are typed words and not emotions or inflection.

I was simply adding rebuttals as did you, so if you say I'm defensive, it can also be said for you as well. I did think something simple was taken way out of context from my initial post JMO. Sure you can say whatever you want as you are entitled your your amendment rights. People can express opinions, say what they want, whether right or wrong, or making mountains out of molehills. It's all good though as this happens a lot on DH whether it be a legitimate debate worthwhile or not.

Oh, and by the way, I'm very relaxed.

[Edited 9/15/2008 10:19:57 AM ]