Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal not working

Possibly she will turn out to be the wife of your bishop or your stake president. men seeking men denver A year and a half ago, I was 23, single, and functioning as an engineer at the on the net dating web page OkCupid. Fearing major halitosis or lack of interest, I confronted him and was shocked by his reply. instabang scam You see, I grew up in a really strict family members who frown upon their daughter getting male close friends even as a kid.

www.listcrawler.com

This conversation starter will have you and your date feeling excited, surprised, and maybe even a bit embarrassed, all at the same time. loveland colorado speed dating Clover s clever community functions, which contain reside streaming and group forums, turn the dating app into a romance themed social network. com is generated by its customers. usa sex guide ny I d had numerous undesirable dates and three failed engagements, so I d decided men had been a lot more for recreation I could construct my loved ones via adoption.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
9/15/2008 12:37:38 PM Where do you find good women?  

ayden
Portland, OR

I'm selective in finding women now more than ever. I have recently moved from Arizona to Oregon and looking for someone to spend some time with and maybe more. It's been a struggle to find someone that I am interested in being with. I don't go out to get laid or hookup for a few weeks. I'd like to meet someone that matters and will mean something in the future. Someone petite with a sense of fun and adventure, but likes to cuddle up to a good movie! I also have a 10 month old son who is amazing!
So if anyone has an idea of where to find this elusive "Good" woman let me know! I go out some, but not really into picking up bar fly's. They tend to be a bit dishonest and disloyal! Just someone to look to the future with!

9/15/2008 6:17:27 PM Where do you find good women?  

f1951
Irrigon, OR

Well said, don't give up..

9/15/2008 7:48:17 PM Where do you find good women?  

drkkisses
Pendleton, OR

Beats the heck out of me...course I would like to know where all the good guys hang out too!

All I can say is hang in there, you will find someone. =)

Good luck!

9/15/2008 8:07:14 PM Where do you find good women?  

shir567
Hillsboro, OR

Sometimes, we are looking to hard. It keeps us from being open to what just might happen. You have a vision of her in your head and you'll never find that. Watch for the lady that is treating people the way you'd like to be treated. Watch for the one that is doing something you'd like to do. Be a little more open to her heart than her looks. She may be saying a kind word to a stranger at the grocery check out. Sitting near at a park watching her kids or listening to music. Most of all - if you'd like to say hello - say it. You are where you have nothing to loose. Be what you want to find.

9/16/2008 1:58:12 AM Where do you find good women?  

patrick812
Eugene, OR

Have you tried Arizona?

9/16/2008 7:20:45 AM Where do you find good women?  

winesong
Bend, OR

There is a thing on the net, that has a group in Portland..
look up www.meetup.com

Go down to the waterfront...near the Marriott Hotel. Many small shops,
eateries, Newport Bay used to be there...with a small bar. Stroll the
boardwalk, sit down on a bench, and people watch....stroll around
get a smoothie. Talk to the young gal in the line waiting, to get a
Starbucks. Borders book store, Barnes Nobel, get a magazine, and
sit in the browsing area with a java...(you do not have to purchase
to take things to the chairs in Bend, at least.)

Go to the PEARL district...that is art galleries...always First Thursday,
or Fist Friday... galleries offer a free wine, and cracker,
so many people just looking for another person to talk to. Make a
new friend...so many gals go to these events.

Go NW 23rd Street....walk, and get a table at an outside service cafe.
People watch and talk to each other with ease. Share a table! Music Mellinum,
also has people that roam around...go looking for a great CD of your choice,
check out the used section for great bargains.

How about some continuing education classes at your local community collge?
Take subjects that would appeal to men and women.

Wine tasting, or food related (be a great cook)
Salsa dancing,
ballromm room dancing
arts of some form (water color, mixed media, metal smithing)
computer or software classes (Office, excel, skills enhancement)
aerobics or body building in some form
woodcrafting
Massage..this will certainly have women in it....

cross country skiing, (field trips)
swimming enhancement skills
photography class
parenting class!!!!! Surely you will meet single parents there!

geesh so many....at your age...how to choose.

you get the idea..go where people hang out, and interact.

I would not discount bars or clubs...you surely have clubs
with dancing..buy one drink, and ask the ladies to dance! Keep
asking, drinking only softdrinks, if you like.

Just because you see a gal or two at a table does not mean they
are bar flies. Perhaps they are looking for someone to interact
with as well.........they love to asked to dance.

Let the Oregon hunt begin!

Good luck,

Wine

[Edited 9/16/2008 7:33:43 AM]

9/16/2008 7:25:03 AM Where do you find good women?  

alawishs
Eugene, OR

Its hard to find a good woman or man, they are where they are. Hopefully there are some left that haven't been taken or are taken. jmo

9/16/2008 8:11:15 AM Where do you find good women?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

hmmmm..I guess maybe is doesn't occur to anyone that the current statistics.. show that the majority of people in 2008 just aren't interested in relationships as they were 5 or 10 yrs ago..the new trend is>> no marriage for most over the age of 45 <<

9/16/2008 8:27:00 AM Where do you find good women?  

alawishs
Eugene, OR

Oh, so they have a place to apply so people can live together & not marry? Hawk why didn't you give us the address?

9/16/2008 8:47:01 AM Where do you find good women?  

drkkisses
Pendleton, OR

Quote from whitehawk:
hmmmm..I guess maybe is doesn't occur to anyone that the current statistics.. show that the majority of people in 2008 just aren't interested in relationships as they were 5 or 10 yrs ago..the new trend is>> no marriage for most over the age of 45 <<

Your right Hawk, many people opt NOT to marry these days. Its kinda sad really...but I have always been a to each thier own person.

9/16/2008 10:28:48 AM Where do you find good women?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

Do you want to borrow my yellow labrador retriever and take her for a walk around a beautiful park some weekend? People love her! I always thought she would be great date bait material ---- we spent many, many hours together at handyman stores in So. Ca. She got lots of attention ... more than I got. I still need to train her to write down phone numbers. ......

9/16/2008 10:53:20 AM Where do you find good women?  

alawishs
Eugene, OR

aging .... lol, maybe you should get matching collars, so you can get some attention also.

9/16/2008 11:27:41 AM Where do you find good women?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

You're too funny! Isn't it good enough that we're both California blondes??? She does, in fact, have an ensemble of collars to match what I'm wearing. (No blonde jokes today, please.)

9/16/2008 11:56:03 AM Where do you find good women?  

garflotic
Roseburg, OR

Can I pet your puppy ? Hummmm ? Please ?

I'm not a hippy.....but I did live in Ashland for five years back in the early 70's !

9/16/2008 12:03:30 PM Where do you find good women?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

She's standing at the window even as we speak ... watching for your arrival. Remember the treats! Also remember she's a snobbish California dog .... designer treats only!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4