Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best apps for quick hookups

Lots of users claim that SilverSingles and Match are also very outstanding for really serious relationships. online dating anchorage ak I ve met my last two boyfriends on Tinder and Bumble, but you do have to definitely sift via and be cautious about who you meet, she says. Dating is challenging at the ideal of times, but the pandemic has brought its own distinctive challenges. listclawer tampa In the computability tab, there are several attitudes and qualities.

washington dc hookup bars

Does snapchat sex and was last updated by continuing to. birmingham adult classifieds He expressed concerns about maintaining his ex wife and children virus totally free. But Harvard researchers have found that the most effective way to make a fantastic impression is by basically asking a question. ricebunny onlyfans You want to make confident you both have similar expectations of couples and private time.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
9/22/2008 12:42:42 PM why is it so hard to fine a good woman  

vet61
Farmington, IL

Is this a pitiful bunch, or what? All of us are here, pissing and moaning about not being able to find a mate. Looks to me like it's 50/50.
I may not be a rocket scientist, but if you put one 50 with the other 50, don't you get 100?

9/22/2008 3:17:56 PM why is it so hard to fine a good woman  

vintage57
Galesburg, IL

Well,it's a known fact that men are visually stimulated. I'm not saying a barbie type,just in a right frame of mind.jmo

9/22/2008 4:01:49 PM why is it so hard to fine a good woman  

twowheels62
Colfax, IL

Just maybe if we spent more time tryin to be a good man we wouldn't be so perturbed about findin a good woman.

Just a thaught.

9/22/2008 4:16:21 PM why is it so hard to fine a good woman  
chillytoes
Braidwood, IL

Just a thought (BTW, your name is just fine) but you may want to
put some words to your threads. Good topics.......but, you might
want to add a tad? Might help? All of your threads are only icons.
but it might help in your drought.

9/25/2008 1:55:15 PM why is it so hard to fine a good woman  

barkingspud
Aurora, IL

Is that find you mean? Good women are out there, it takes time to find one that will actually stick around after the first meeting. Dating is a brutal thing. be prepared for many rejections.

9/25/2008 7:00:28 PM why is it so hard to fine a good woman  

harleygirl1966
East Peoria, IL

It takes time to find the right person. I was hurt by someone deeply but I have gotten past it and look forward to moving on.The right one is out there somewhere.Good woman are out there we do exist lol.

Harleygirl

9/25/2008 7:09:43 PM why is it so hard to fine a good woman  

not2timid
North Brookfield, MA

Because I only read the first 5 words of a thread.

Timid runs real quick for a bucket of ice! hahahaha ouch!

9/26/2008 10:41:07 AM why is it so hard to fine a good woman  

nighttrain1127
North Brookfield, MA

I found a very good woman and we are the other half of each other. Perfect match and nothing to complain about. Now who could ask for more(me) 17 hours driving time between us right now. But the real answer to the question is because we are looking for perfection we find someone we really like being with but she is not miss body beautiful so we move on and then we find physically The body beautiful one but she only cares about herself and how much you are going to spend on her. Then we get lucky sometimes like I did where we find a perfect blend of Wow looking(to my eyes anyway) and awesome personality we get what the other person is saying no matter how the words come out. So it is mostly our own Preferences that stop us most times.

9/26/2008 3:19:54 PM why is it so hard to fine a good woman  

not2timid
North Brookfield, MA

That man is right... with 1700 miles between us (at least right now)

and it can happen and it did happen.

9/26/2008 4:38:24 PM why is it so hard to fine a good woman  

nighttrain1127
North Brookfield, MA

That is a nice story he is a very lucky Man

9/26/2008 4:47:57 PM why is it so hard to fine a good woman  
starrygrneyez
Steger, IL

Quote from lonelygirl1212:
I am a good woman but I also am not a Barbie-doll type and I think that is my downfall unfortunately. I wish guys would give me a chance and get to know the real me before they decide that I am not good enough for them.

You said it all right there!

9/27/2008 1:16:15 PM why is it so hard to fine a good woman  

monalisaw
Itasca, IL

The r allover just look and U will find one good luck.

9/27/2008 2:18:35 PM why is it so hard to fine a good woman  

lonelygirl1212
Dixon, IL

Quote from starrygrneyez:
You said it all right there!

Thank you starry!!

10/7/2008 7:51:52 AM why is it so hard to fine a good woman  

luckyluce
Chicago, IL

Because all guys want are skinny girls. Whether you guys want to admit it or not, you all want someone who is skinny and won't go for any other girl. Then you wonder why there are not any decent girls.

10/7/2008 10:05:20 AM why is it so hard to fine a good woman  

christa29
Monmouth, IL

I myself am a good woman with a good head on my shoulders. Its hard for me to find a man thats willing to accept me for who I am and accept that Ive got 2 kids fulltime. I'm a tomboy who doesnt show that femine side very much, but it does come out when need to be.
And then they cant handle that I truly speak whats on my mind and dont hold nothing back

Page: 1, 2, 3