Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup bars houston

So at this point, I have had one coffee, and he s had six appetizers and a coffee. payson az dating It sort of occurs in cycles, and every time I learn a little bit much more or unlearn a small far more and I can manage it better, he said. His study has found that LDRs final longer than geographically close relationships, but only for as lengthy as the couples stay extended distance. listcrawler ky com, she instantly knew that they would bond over their aversion to tattoos and physique piercings.

maegapersonals

Personally, I truly am not what I d get in touch with a thriving dater. bakersfield dating sites Whether you re creating a new profile or you re a longtime, frustrated online dater, I have some insights that will support make your expertise far better. Our membership pool consists of quality singles residing throughout the and practically every nation in the planet. fitprincess gianna Or you can try one particular of XO s other, more random pairings.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/18/2008 12:05:08 AM Flirting vs Teasing  

babydollnal
Anniston, AL

OK, here's one for you -

On line meeting affords the chatters a certain degree of anonymity. I am all for being honest and up front, and totally admit that I am an outrageous flirt. I flirt in real life to, but do think of it as flirting, playing. SO... now down to the topic... that kind of play on line, is it flirting - having fun, playing or is it teasing, which I've been told is something different... a promise of sorts, and a bad thing to do.

What's your take?

9/18/2008 12:36:55 AM Flirting vs Teasing  

tomfreebird
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,769)
Brownsboro, AL

This is something I have been concerned with also Babydoll. Some say it is only having fun. Others say it is flirting. Still others say it's teasing. I believe it can be all three. In a communication, there are two. Where the one having fun think they are only doing that, the other may take it as flirting. But, then in a place like on-line chat there is also a observer, who may see it as teasing. These three ways can be swapped to any one position. It comes down to Asking yourself this. What am I doing? How is that person taking it? and how would another see it. Then we must go into individual personalitys to really know. That brings us to a impossibility. Because only each of the three, know what they are really feeling. Complex, huh.

9/18/2008 12:45:23 AM Flirting vs Teasing  

babydollnal
Anniston, AL

I guess it is. I've never been one to be overly concerned with what other people thought. I'm more of a if you don't like what's on tv, change the channel kind of girl. I do think face to face, real time meetings are best, probably just for this type of issue. Also as I read some of the other threads, I begin to wonder if outrageous flirting, which i sometimes participate in would be viewed as an online PDA. Although I don't worry about what others think, I also do not wish to be offensive.

I'm a fairly straight shooter, but that is also what has made me start wondering about the whole, flirting thing... is it a promise? How do you establish that it's all flirting in good fun.

Everyone is different double entendres are a blast to me, as long as they don't cross the line into crass. BUT WHO DECIDES THE LINE...

Sorry, the topic has been on my mind... Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

9/18/2008 1:07:05 AM Flirting vs Teasing  

tomfreebird
Brownsboro, AL

I do believe, and me being a man, that men see it different than women. Men take flirting more serious than women. There may be a primal instinct that women are suppose to flirt in the finding of a mate, and the search for the best possible mate. Where men are programed to watch for flirting as a sign for possible mating. Damm, I'm getting to deep for myself tonight,

9/18/2008 1:11:24 AM Flirting vs Teasing  

coppermare
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,332)
Grady, AL

If I or someone I know is involved with someone. I don't do it. It's just how I was raised. It's disrespectful. If we are both free adults then tasteful flirting is about as far as I go. Teasing is reserved for me and my man. Old school on some things and flippin way out there on others. Guess I'm an all around hodge podge..hahahha

9/18/2008 1:22:07 AM Flirting vs Teasing  

babydollnal
Anniston, AL

Ok Copper.

No I don't think you're hodge podge, in fact I think you have alot of common sense. I 've read what you wrote in other places to.

I guess then I need some examples... LOl I know I'm a grown woman, but sometimes I just like things laid out for me... This is flirting and this is teasing.

Sometimes blunt is good, sounds crazy for someone who analyzes huh Tom, but I'll be honest about myself as I can be.

C'mon Copper, take me to school help me out here... as I say constantlly, the learning curve is steep, but I'm a fast learner.

9/18/2008 1:28:20 AM Flirting vs Teasing  

tomfreebird
Brownsboro, AL

It is really in the heart of the flirter or the flirtee, the teaser or the teased. It's all a personal perception, and cannot be pinned down really. Just like making a comment, you knew what you meant but 10 others listening, may have taken it ten different ways

Babydoll, if I said your cute, how would you take it?

[Edited 9/18/2008 1:29:27 AM PST]

9/18/2008 1:28:54 AM Flirting vs Teasing  

coppermare
Grady, AL

I understand, problem is I do and say things usually out of instinct or reaction. The latter usually getting me into trouble. On top of the fact it's 3:30 a.m!!! LOL..my brain is on cruise control. Lemme think a while. kk?

9/18/2008 1:30:12 AM Flirting vs Teasing  

tomfreebird
Brownsboro, AL

Copper your very sexy

9/18/2008 1:30:16 AM Flirting vs Teasing  

babydollnal
Anniston, AL

works for me... I'm always lurking about, hee hee.

Ok Tom, I get you....

ps, if you tell me I'm cute - it's flirting - fun
If you tell copper she's sexy - it's flirting - fun AND holding the door open should she care to go and see if your mouth is overriding your brain, lol....

I get it, I get it.

[Edited 9/18/2008 1:32:38 AM PST]

9/18/2008 1:31:43 AM Flirting vs Teasing  

coppermare
Grady, AL

Tom your very taken

LOL shutdown reaction.....it was out of line. If he was single. I would have taken that as a compliment, flirt, had he suggested something more, then it would be teasing IMHO

[Edited 9/18/2008 1:33:01 AM PST]

9/18/2008 1:32:58 AM Flirting vs Teasing  

tomfreebird
Brownsboro, AL

What I said , was it having fun? flirting? or teasing?

9/18/2008 2:24:35 AM Flirting vs Teasing  

tomfreebird
Brownsboro, AL

It was just a example, Kat, honest

9/18/2008 2:37:05 AM Flirting vs Teasing  

crazygroupie
Over 2,000 Posts (3,814)
Murrieta, CA

Quote from tomfreebird:
Copper your very sexy

Quote from tomfreebird:
Babydoll, if I said your cute, how would you take it?

Quote from tomfreebird:
Damm, I'm getting to deep for myself tonight,

Boy are you ever getting too "deep."

SmileyCentral.com

9/18/2008 2:38:39 AM Flirting vs Teasing  

tomfreebird
Brownsboro, AL

I believe I will hit myself with a pillow