Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal login

An wonderful online pal I had created by means of the blog, Janeen, introduced me to a boy a year and a half older than me named John, pondering we d get along. dating sites utah And he didn t leave a tip not mainly because he was imply but maybe it was a combination of naive and affordable. Grace McCormick was in a new connection with a family members buddy when the pandemic hit, and thought signs pointed to a promising future with her boyfriend. asian guy russian girl The challenges are steeper when it comes to scoring dates and converting them into anything involving a spectrum of a a single evening stand to a lengthy term connection.

skipthegames chat

Much more interested in acquiring laughs than collecting data? Attempt any of the following conversation starters for dates that begin and end on a exciting, quick, flirty note. latinas en atlanta georgia What does qeep do? Badoo is a absolutely free cross platform app that is designed to help men and women make good friends and hook up on the internet in what is a twenty very first century dating site in all Hannah, a 31 year old teacher in Chicago, purchased Bumble Boost immediately after 4 years of getting single and realizing she wanted to get serious about marriage and family. Need some location to come across other folks interested in soccer, football, basketball, hockey, or any other sport? A fantastic location to get the conversation began and locate out about other individuals. usasexguide ky There are no charges to send or get mail.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/27/2008 2:28:06 PM Please People  

carrie4u
Winslow, AZ

Quote from faysone:
hey, iknow how waitin on peeps is, i used to do it for a while. you gotta read people, what do you think they want, ask them about their day. i would serve as if i were sittin at the table. yeah there are alota jerks but you take it w/ a smile. as myself i tip a shitload, sometimes depending on service 100% you never know who your serving. always be cool. my bigest tip as a bartender was a franky. that was cool. anyway hope things get beter

Hey..I agree with you it is all about the service,no matter what is happening with our economy!

9/27/2008 2:31:45 PM Please People  

carrie4u
Winslow, AZ

Quote from twoletters:
OK, I am a cook with 4 and sometime 7 servers at a time.It's my job to prepare a good and attractive meal as fast as I can.I take pride in every meal I serve and it gets very frustrating for a server to come back and say this is cold or soggy when they've been chit chatting for 10 minutes.Or they write a ticket only they can decode and something isn't right.
The cook "very seldom" gets a tip but we sure catch hell if the food is cold or ill prepared because you can't decode the ticket or the food sits for 10 minutes.I see some servers walk out with 150.00 to 200.oo a night and the cook gets his 10.00 to 15.00 an hr. for a 6 hr shift.So for all the servers out there, here's a tip "Don't piss off the cook"

Amen,brother!! Just about everytime I go out to eat i end up with that inconciderate waiter or waitress that does'nt take the time to see if you're happy,need anything or anything..you'll find them off somewhere either catchin' up with the latest gossip or hiding..and then they they wonder why they get a lousy tip...geez!

9/30/2008 11:05:25 PM Please People  

perfectcell1718
Mesa, AZ

That's a sharp notice Rickytea! Alot of people don't realize that. I'd honestly say that it really doesn't matter to most people how good the service is. They still want to show off to who they take out, but it matters what's in their pockets. It sucks, but I'd try forming a server union and gather numbers. I know of alot of people who feel the same way about the injustice of the "customers tip you so we shouldn't pay you minimum wage" tragedy...

10/2/2008 11:07:51 PM Please People  

james877
Phoenix, AZ

I'm sure everyone who has waited tables has had this problem, I know I have.

So I got a different job.

It sucks to not be tipped, but tipping isn't mandatory. If the economy keeps getting worse and worse, people are going to cut out more and more "unnecessary" things from their budget. Just be glad people are still going out to eat at all.

10/3/2008 3:49:18 PM Please People  
discostev1979
Glendale, AZ

well then get a different job and quit your whining!!!!!!!!!!

10/6/2008 7:26:36 AM Please People  

virilevirtuoso
Over 1,000 Posts (1,204)
Glendale, AZ

Quote from cutegenes007:
Your rant reminded me of the dialogue in the opening scene of reservior dogs...it's a great, however gritty, argument about tipping.....

Check it out at you tube under the title Tip for Tippers.

Mr. Pink is my favorite character throughout : )

EVERYBODY throws in a buck!

10/6/2008 12:48:33 PM Please People  

luvu2much
Tucson, AZ

LoL I was so mad when I wrote that I had worked like an 11hr day and walked home with 20 bucks Thanks for letting my vent guys! If your wondering why i don't leave its because i am waiting for my test dates for Stateboard I just finished beauty school! But people really dont know how to tip!

10/12/2008 1:43:00 PM Please People  

r0ck3r
Tucson, AZ

Usually i tip 5 or 10 sometimes when im by myself.

10/12/2008 1:55:15 PM Please People  

virilevirtuoso
Over 1,000 Posts (1,204)
Glendale, AZ

Quote from onlyforyou22:
Running a restraunt is just like any other business in America. The business sells a product or service in which you the customer pay money to have.

Places such as IHop, Village Inn, Denny's or any other chain restraunt buy low quality foods in bulk, which means they get it for CHEAP. Then they simply put the price right up.

The food they sell is designed to taste good and frankly they could'nt give a sh*t about the nutrition or what they are putting in the foods just as long as customers enjoy it and/or are willing to pay for it.

Restraunts have always LOVED tipping because you the customer are paying not only for over priced poor quality food but your tipping the extra of what they should be paying the waiter in the first place.

These restraunts should ALREADY be paying their workers a descent wage but they get away with it because of this idea you need to tip the workers.

Tipping is for ABOVE and BEYOND service. We are talking about service in which the waiter really proved to you that he or she deserves a tip for their hardwork.

EVEN at more professional restraunts it makes no difference. You the customer are PAYING for your food. The waiter should be getting paid to perform a job just like any other job in America.

Yeah so as much as I agree it sucks to be in your position I would suggest finding a different line of work that has steady pay because it's really not anybodys fault for the restraunt not paying you better.

you are a f**king a**hole. i hope all available women your age group see what kind of cheap skate you are and avoid you like the plague.

10/21/2008 7:14:14 PM Please People  

amadeus0515
Chandler, AZ

I hear you and your right to rant is deserved...... But I must say I made my way thru college and even moonlighted while in the army ( even though I wasn't supposed to ) as a waiter, so I hear you. Unfortunately if you have a customer who has been there and done that like myself you are possibly ( & unfortunatly being lumped with ) that group of waiters and waitresses that we all dread. You know ten mins to acknowledge your table, then 15 to get your ice tea, then 10 more to get them back to take the order. I personally expect the wait staff to ask me how the meal is or if I need something, my tip ability goes way down when they send the busser to do it. Though I appreciated the fact that people were tipping on the bill amount even back then, I also admit I don't do the same- that amount covers the food I ordered and the hourly going to the cook. I tip on service, thus I can have one person w/ me making two, a bill for $24.79 and will drop $7 if that wait person took care of us. But if you have me and a guest, and 2 other tables w/ 2 or 3 each... if I don't see you after the food comes except to drop the bill then honestly I won't lose sleep if the tip is only 10%. Not long ago I stopped the practice of dropping 15 on the table in 5's and 1's when it was myself and 2 others, if wait staff tried to clear it when they came up I would let'em know that was their tip to be and have seen it go up by five or even down by seven. As a crane operator I know I now do better financially, but if I wasn't doing my job the machine would be laying on top of someone or something, passersby, my boss, and co-workers alike expect me to do my job. I think cheapskates suck, and I'm sure your not what I've talked about above, but for those of you who are if your texting around the corner is more important then your service on my table

10/23/2008 4:35:51 AM Please People  
optimystk43
Fort Mohave, AZ

there are people who know how to tip

happy now?

10/23/2008 8:44:31 PM Please People  

redracer4406
Tucson, AZ

I always tip no less than five dallars at a time, I know your plight! I guess I have not dined at your table.

10/25/2008 6:57:03 PM Please People  

nicram
Glendale, AZ

Ill be honest with you. Tips aren't standard... once I go to a place to eat I have to tip. It's something that is earned. If you give me good service I tip well.. starting at 20% and up. Ive been known to give more on a tip than the actual bill, if the service was exceptional. If you did a horrible job, no matter what the situation is(you have too many tables, bad day, lazy, stressed) it's not my problem and I deserve equal service as the next guy. If this situation occurs I've been known to write "Tip: work harder next time"

I guess I'm an a**hole. =s