Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

the listcrawler

I look to be the only person in the world who is buddies with folks who do not live lives by means of the window of their phones. des moines singles you gotta be patient if you are just an typical joe. Lastly, speak to a buddy prior to the date to inform them of the whereabouts and anticipated return time. camplace affiliate I ve discovered that it is far better to commence a friendship initial no sex and just hangout get to know each other and progress from that point.

gay hookup locations near me

This is significant to study simply because you may well have serious allergies to pets, or you may possibly dislike animals in the residence or sleeping in your date s bed, she says. gay dating geneva Though it may possibly really feel lame at very first, possessing little speak is essentially genuinely important and is not one thing to skip. You can browse freely on the platform and use a mixture of filters to discover best matches. rentmen philly I ve been utilizing this for a while and do obtain it pretty a great deal accessible.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/18/2008 6:49:26 PM Okay, just get it over with.  
sassy0915
Quapaw, OK

Vet doesn't think he is collecting a harem on here, but I have to agrue this point. So ladies, if you are becoming fond of Vet, let him know about it here. This way Vet doesn't miss all the posts that have this look to them...
So feel free to join the harem here, and make sure you number which concubine you are....1, 2, 3. That way he can keep you in order, LOL. He loves those sweet comments also, so let him know what you're thinking, k.

Keep your eyes peeled on this Vet, then act like you don't see what I am talking about, LMAO!!!

9/20/2008 3:24:11 AM Okay, just get it over with.  
katvonsnip
Pryor, OK

Don't be a hater Sassy

Even if Vet wasn't "Bad Boy...HOT"..
..I would like him for saying all the things on here that he does say...that some people may be too filtered to spit out!!

9/20/2008 6:08:12 AM Okay, just get it over with.  

thankuvets
Over 1,000 Posts (1,694)
Oklahoma City, OK

KAT, she is not hating, she is trying to make me feel better, teasing me about a HAREM.

Yeah, like that is possible, I cant even find one, little on a harem...

9/20/2008 9:33:42 AM Okay, just get it over with.  
sassy0915
Quapaw, OK

Vet is absolutely right about this. I am in no way a hater or being sarcastic or anything. Vet is such a sweetie, he gets a lot of comments from the ladies, on so many threads, I was teasing him about collecting a 'harem' on here. This was not meant for bashing, by any means.
Look back through posts, and count up how many of the ladies have posted things like:
"It's just not the same around here without Vet"
"I love your posts Vet, they make me laugh"
"I came on here to see what Vet posted today"
Etc...

I thought it was cute, and I didn't mean to make the thread come off as mean or hateful. So I do apologize, and this thread can drop here, I was making an attempt at humor and obviously fell WAY short.

9/20/2008 2:47:42 PM Okay, just get it over with.  
katvonsnip
Pryor, OK

Sorry Sassy... I was playing!!

9/20/2008 3:18:44 PM Okay, just get it over with.  

susie_30
Claremore, OK

I agree with you sassy I think vet does have alot of admirers out there. I have found him more of a big brother type but I do see your point and totally agree.

[Edited 9/20/2008 3:19:08 PM]

9/20/2008 11:57:12 PM Okay, just get it over with.  

thankuvets
Over 1,000 Posts (1,694)
Oklahoma City, OK

Oh great now I am a big brother... thats it, I am gonna go find another site..

Talk about the kiss of death.. OH, he is okay for a big brother, but not to date..

Man, oh man,

Sassy, you did nothing wrong, it was a fun thread, there are just as many nice things said about other posters and I think it was cute that some one would take the time to make a thread just about me.. Very nice...

Thank you......

So, no more bad feelings, you ladies have fun on here, and dont let little things about what is said on a forum make you upset..

SASSY, your not going anywhere, so that is the final word.

Get in here and have some fun..

Thanks.

9/21/2008 6:23:34 AM Okay, just get it over with.  

susie_30
Claremore, OK

Sorry vet. Kiss of death huh?

9/21/2008 6:40:04 AM Okay, just get it over with.  

thankuvets
Over 1,000 Posts (1,694)
Oklahoma City, OK

YELP, thats it I have to leave the site now...

9/21/2008 6:53:38 AM Okay, just get it over with.  

susie_30
Claremore, OK

Wah Wah - I am sure you get plenty of action, my big bro comment won't effect that!

I think I am a little tame for you anyway. But I do enjoy chatting with you. Your GREAT !!!!!!!!

Feel any better?

Here's a kiss to make up

9/21/2008 8:27:15 AM Okay, just get it over with.  

thankuvets
Over 1,000 Posts (1,694)
Oklahoma City, OK

Timid, shy? what is that??

I dont do timid or shy..

Back at ya..

9/21/2008 8:29:38 AM Okay, just get it over with.  

tonia0028
Grafton, OH

I'm not even from Oklahoma, and I keep coming back to see what Vet has to say.

9/21/2008 8:40:34 AM Okay, just get it over with.  

susie_30
Claremore, OK

Quote from thankuvets:
Timid, shy? what is that??

I dont do timid or shy..

Back at ya..

no really? I would have never guessed that. Vet is not shy or timid

We wouldn't want you any other way

See you even got gals from out of state sneakin in to talk to you j/k

10/4/2008 9:42:55 AM Okay, just get it over with.  

tonia0028
Grafton, OH

oh where oh where has Vet gone?

10/4/2008 2:10:58 PM Okay, just get it over with.  

susie_30
Claremore, OK

Don't know - we have been thinking the same thing and discussing in other threads though.
Vet if your out there we miss your ummmmmmmmmm wit? j/k come back soon where ever you are.