Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal lines

Once more, look for individuals whose behaviors match your own tolerance for danger. craigslist personals redding I was a bit nervous at the start, but it all felt superior quickly Molly is a good particular person to chat to. Clearly, she says she develops stronger connections with guys who talk about Harry Potter. nightholes com reviews This a single is a fantastic way to see if he s got plans to move up or start out a small business or if he s pleased where he is.

mega personal lines

You might share some of those interests, and it is crucial to know no matter whether or not this particular person could be a good friend specially if you each decide to preserve the connection at that level. www datehookup com login Many instances they ll pick somebody incredibly far away or with wildly distinctive political affiliations. Sometimes superior stuff want to know persons from a wider circle. locanto lahore thokar The trouble was, all of the interested parties lacked any real prospective.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/18/2008 8:21:36 PM lookin' for a dance partner  

angelakanak
Bastrop, TX

Hello fellow Texans,

I live outside Austin and would love to find a person that wants to learn how to dance C&W, or knows how to dance but doesn't have a STEADY dance partner. You may be involved, with no dance partner, you may be looking to get involved with someone that likes to dance. I'm not looking for love, just someone to practice with and get better with and have fun with.

Any takers out there?

L

9/20/2008 9:37:23 PM lookin' for a dance partner  

txjohnnyc
Wimberley, TX

Ms. L

I really don't get this on line stuff. You ask if anyone wants to dance, I say, lets go dance and I get no reply. How is this supposed to work ? Am I missing something here ? If you have any input at all, let me know. Even if it's bug off. I'd like to know if anyone is hearing me in cyber orld. Helloooooooo, , , , , , , is anyone out there? Do we have contact ? Johnny C Wimberley

9/22/2008 8:31:00 AM lookin' for a dance partner  
marialabandida
Channel Islands
United Kingdom

This is for Johnny........am game if you are.i'm also looking for a dance partner..............dance partner!

9/23/2008 9:28:53 AM lookin' for a dance partner  
mm23
Corpus Christi, TX

I replied by email to her request. I haven't heard from her yet. Maybe, she found a dancin fella. That's good.

Now, if we all can find our match that quick, wouldn't we all be happy?

9/23/2008 10:53:06 AM lookin' for a dance partner  

tacobueno
Crawford, TX

I'm a dancing fool,so if you really want a dance partner to burn up the dance floor.well I live in crawford, tx. I'll go as far as 170 mile radius. Happy Trails to ya. PS, I know where Elsa is. I'm originally from Harlingen.

[Edited 9/23/2008 10:59:25 AM PST]

9/29/2008 10:30:32 PM lookin' for a dance partner  

dodgegal
Round Rock, TX

L, I'm north of you in Taylor and also lookin for my dance partner (l4mdp.) We need to get together and go to the Broken Spoke in Austin, Graham Central Station in Pflugerville, or Cotton Club in Granger. The Spoke is great because there are men of all ages and they actually ask you to dance. You almost have to wear a sign at the other places.

S

10/19/2008 9:41:55 PM lookin' for a dance partner  
lucky27brian
Gillett, TX

Yeah I know how to dance but I like to break dance you know put your hands on the floor and see how low you can go. I can dance to classical, r & B, and rap music.

10/21/2008 6:39:42 PM lookin' for a dance partner  

jamso
Over 1,000 Posts (1,691)
La Marque, TX

I've been dancing in bars and clubs since I was 18 in Fl. Main reason for going out for many years. Learned to two-step in San Antonio,and could be better at it. I just don't dance all night like I used to. But females near La Marque let me know and we'll go dutch if you're interested.