Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal alternative

But asking the appropriate questions can make it easier for you to fully grasp whether or not you d be on the similar page if your relationship does end up flourishing. san diego sex chat Their answer will be enough to indicate no matter if you ought to act on it or drop the concept. I imply, what is the appropriate answer to a query like this? usa sex guide los angeles The aim is to maintain issues good and come across a healthier balance of asking and nonetheless conversing, says Trombetti.

skipthegames one night stands

While I guess it really is feasible to do an on line speed dating event. hector dating Inspired by Emily, Kirsty, Kelly and Neil, I decided to inform 1 of my virtual lockdown dates about my situation on our first video chat. If you ve spent any time chatting on dating apps, you know that it can get a tiny, well, tedious from time to time. speed dating advanced degrees nyc To aid confirm the identity of the person that you re speaking to, ask for a current photo.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/18/2008 10:42:48 PM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  
pinupgirly
Perris, CA

"What up baby...."

"Damn you fine....."

"You should meet me...."

"You'd look great with me...."

Okay seriously....I've actually had guys write me with those things as their subject lines....and you dont even want to know what they had to say inside the message itself. I don't even bother to respond to them either. If you can't talk to me in a nice and respectable manner, then I'd rather not get messages at all.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/19/2008 4:42:30 PM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  
parkypark
Twentynine Palms, CA

lol. the post made me laugh.

9/19/2008 11:28:28 PM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  
pinupgirly
Perris, CA

lol.....yea me too

9/20/2008 3:15:10 AM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  

humanabstract
Escondido, CA

im glad i have respect and im not a meathead

9/20/2008 2:07:52 PM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  

benjamin32680
San Dimas, CA

He must be on drugs! lol

9/22/2008 9:09:45 AM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  
sassymt
Rocklin, CA

Not only no, but HELL no!! That is just so cheesy and lame! Sucks you had to deal with it; i'm right there with ya though.

It's a shame these guys don't realize that respectful communication will get them so much farther.

The power of the DELETE key! Wield it with authority!!!

9/23/2008 7:28:15 AM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  

crazygroupie
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,295)
Murrieta, CA

Happens with all ages too!!!

9/23/2008 9:11:46 AM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  

darkhandsome3
Covina, CA

Sounds like a maturity issue. Sad thing is the reason they say those things is because girls of equal maturity level actualy respond positively to that kind of approach :crazy:

9/23/2008 11:36:06 AM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  

sunflowr
Sacramento, CA

That would be a turnoff ...

9/23/2008 3:24:07 PM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  
theguy87x
Baldwin Park, CA

Do you "ladies" reply at all to messages? like mine for example. i say hi, introduce myself, and i get nothing.

9/24/2008 2:19:23 PM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  
mackine
Santa Monica, CA

"what up baby"

don't like slang huh?

9/24/2008 3:29:47 PM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  
redsunrise
Huntington Beach, CA

Hi my name is Amber. Some of the messages i get from guys i dont read past the first line, unless its for comical reasons. Where does it say that when you text or email someone grammar goes right out the window? I will not respond and very very rarely will I meet up with a person who cant type like they would normally talk. I dont know about everyone else but in high school, junior high, etc... I worked very hard in my English classes, and I would never walk up to a guy and say " Hey baby can i see your pics?" I think it makes you sound as though you have no respect for the time you spent trying to make it through school with good enough grades to make yourself feel like an accomplished person. I guess what I'm saying is when I read people using short hand slang i.e. pics, what up, b4 we go out, what you doin after work, it makes it seem like you have no respect or pride in your education therefor how can I believe you would have respect for me and my intelligence if I gave you the time of day?

9/26/2008 8:17:28 AM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  

fotoman
Brawley, CA

well thats not true on any of these. most people respond to looks, lets be honest to ourselves. how many woman would respond to a nice guy, well dressed but is somewhat a ugly guy. if a well hung man, good lookin with a 6 pack stomach. no matter how he talks, smiles most ladies do not even care wat he said as long as u have him as a trophy.

9/26/2008 11:27:54 AM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  

eurasianmeg
Over 2,000 Posts (2,665)
Eureka, CA

Modern day fonzies,If you you ever watched Happy Days.

9/26/2008 1:17:15 PM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  

cashdavis
Sacramento, CA

I'm curious. Are most of the folks who use Date Hook up looking for a relationship or just a hook up ?

Cash Davis

9/26/2008 7:09:11 PM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  
klassyklown
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,114)
Bakersfield, CA

Ok, so last night I got one saying you are sexy aren't you, and just for fun I answered yes I am. You know the reply I got. What can daddy do 4 u, and a friend request. Now tell me, what the heck is the man thinking? Do people really respond to that crap? I was just playing when I answered.

9/26/2008 9:29:04 PM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  

lvingdeadgrl89
Fresno, CA

Boy, do I love those! But, normally..they aren't spelled right and/or have no punctuation and capitalization. So sexy.

If all it took was 'wut up ur cute' to make my heart flutter, I wouldn't be on here.

9/26/2008 11:39:13 PM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  

arg_man
Roseville, CA

Hello, So what happened saying "Hello" or "Hello, good morning(afternoon or evening)."
Ladies, doesn't that work anymore? I realize that some guys/ladies are really trying to be genuine and we are dealing with... Well...

arg_man

9/29/2008 2:40:04 AM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  
pinupgirly
Perris, CA

Wow...... I love all of the responses. I think my favorite is the whole spelling and punctuation discussion. I admit I find a spelling error from time to time in my own written work, but I always try to proof read anything I write before I send it. Why? 1. I respect myself and those I am writing. 2. Because blondes automatically have the bad wrap of being "stupid". 3. Most guys think pretty girls are stupid. I find it extremely irritating when someone has clearly not proofread an email or a letter.

SOME HELPFUL HINTS:

There is a difference between the words "There", "Their" and "They're".
EXAMPLE: I am going over THERE.
I am going to THEIR house.
They're going to the store. (they're means THEY ARE)

There is a diference between the words "to" and "too".
EXAMPLE: We went to the park.
She is going too. (too means "also"" or "as well"...She is going also.)

Okay, okay.....enough about that.

My second favorite topic on this discussion are the comments about girls ignoring guys who are "nice" but not so "attractive". Okay seriously guys? If a girl contacted you and SHE was nice but not so "attractive", would you respond to her? Probably not. Attraction is the first thing, BUT IT IS NOT EVERYTHING!!! I used to be an "ugly duckling", but someone came along and helped me, and told me I needed a change. So here's to paying it foward. A bit of advice for all you guys out there. If you want a real woman, you're gonna need to do some evaluating of your pictures..... the shots with your phone in the mirror (awful!!!!), the ones of you looking like you hate the world (you think you look like a bad a$$), the infamous "check out my muscles but please ignor my face" shots, etc. Seriously fellas, get a camera, put on some decent clothes, and take some good pictures. Make sure your face is shown clearly.... and smile. And I don't want to hear that you can't afford nice clothes. Most of my outfits came from second hand stores and the salvation army..... you CAN find nice things if you try. Anyways, I didn't say all of this to make anyone mad. I just wanted to help. Remember, looks are not everything, but how you present yourself is.... good luck guys!

9/29/2008 7:41:58 AM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  
alicekathleen
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,641)
Sacramento, CA

Most of my message begin, "you look good for your age"... but it is obvious the man has not read my profile!

9/29/2008 12:15:04 PM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  
yellowrose52
Watsonville, CA

One I don't like is when a guy starts off with "Hi Cute". First off, one would get along futher if they say "Hi or Hello", there name and what they are looking for. Looks aren't every thing, I go by what a person has on the inside. I have met some guys who are very good looking, but they have the ego to go with it. I personally like a more down to earth person.

9/29/2008 12:57:08 PM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  
alicekathleen
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,641)
Sacramento, CA

How about if you email the guy back, and he writes "sweetheart" or "dear", or "honey"? Gag. Turns me off for good!

9/30/2008 9:00:15 PM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  
indoubt
Over 2,000 Posts (2,599)
Beaumont, CA

I get these all the time and it is sooooo annoying

10/2/2008 3:02:13 PM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  

this_broad
Fresno, CA

ha ha seriously
hey how about this one:
'let me get at you'

what is that about anyways!? ha ha

10/2/2008 7:15:19 PM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  

crimsonme
Lawndale, CA

I agree with you. Glad that i'm not one of them.

10/7/2008 1:41:22 PM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  

sauron2042
Surprise, AZ

Not all us guys are like that, and about the dear, honey comment, yeah most guys say that hoping the female would respond positively, but me personally, i say that with out thinking sometimes because of my last job, where i had female co workers and female customers say "honey or hun" to me just being nice, so yeah, i say hun or honey to females some times with out thinking just out of habbit.

10/7/2008 9:14:27 PM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  
janell315
Sacramento, CA

I THINK I GOT THAT ONE TOPED............ I GOT ONE THAT STARTED OUT........... DO U..... DATE BLACK GUYS.... LOL THAT WAS IT NOTHING ELSE JUST THAT AND NO INFO ON HIS PAGE OR PICS.....LOL

10/8/2008 12:04:26 AM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  

thebigcheeser
Palmdale, CA

Quote from pinupgirly:
Wow...... I love all of the responses. I think my favorite is the whole spelling and punctuation discussion. I admit I find a spelling error from time to time in my own written work, but I always try to proof read anything I write before I send it. Why? 1. I respect myself and those I am writing. 2. Because blondes automatically have the bad wrap of being "stupid". 3. Most guys think pretty girls are stupid. I find it extremely irritating when someone has clearly not proofread an email or a letter.

SOME HELPFUL HINTS:

There is a difference between the words "There", "Their" and "They're".
EXAMPLE: I am going over THERE.
I am going to THEIR house.
They're going to the store. (they're means THEY ARE)

There is a diference between the words "to" and "too".
EXAMPLE: We went to the park.
She is going too. (too means "also"" or "as well"...She is going also.)

Okay, okay.....enough about that.

My second favorite topic on this discussion are the comments about girls ignoring guys who are "nice" but not so "attractive". Okay seriously guys? If a girl contacted you and SHE was nice but not so "attractive", would you respond to her? Probably not. Attraction is the first thing, BUT IT IS NOT EVERYTHING!!! I used to be an "ugly duckling", but someone came along and helped me, and told me I needed a change. So here's to paying it foward. A bit of advice for all you guys out there. If you want a real woman, you're gonna need to do some evaluating of your pictures..... the shots with your phone in the mirror (awful!!!!), the ones of you looking like you hate the world (you think you look like a bad a$$), the infamous "check out my muscles but please ignor my face" shots, etc. Seriously fellas, get a camera, put on some decent clothes, and take some good pictures. Make sure your face is shown clearly.... and smile. And I don't want to hear that you can't afford nice clothes. Most of my outfits came from second hand stores and the salvation army..... you CAN find nice things if you try. Anyways, I didn't say all of this to make anyone mad. I just wanted to help. Remember, looks are not everything, but how you present yourself is.... good luck guys!

I think your post is hilarious!!! Btw, you may want to check the spelling on "paying it fo(r)ward"...

11/27/2008 9:21:18 PM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  
pinupgirly
Perris, CA

In response to "this_broad's" reply...... lol.....yea that's a fave of mine too...ha ha

[Edited 11/27/2008 9:22:58 PM ]

11/27/2008 9:32:05 PM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  
pinupgirly
Perris, CA

Quote from thebigcheeser:
I think your post is hilarious!!! Btw, you may want to check the spelling on "paying it fo(r)ward"...

Thank you so much for pointing out my ONE error....my mistake. Considerring I get messages that look like this - "how u doin hun wat u up 2 me jus chilin rite me back....." I dont' think I did too bad...... at least it was readable.

11/28/2008 10:47:59 AM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  
amgreatman
Santa Rosa, CA

I just say hello...I get good responses

11/28/2008 6:29:19 PM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  

garravesh
Over 2,000 Posts (2,695)
Etna, CA

I get virtually no replies but intro is Hello, my name is so and so and I just wanted to say hello and your profile caught my attention...I must scare them off or something. Maybe I should liven it up with a....What's shaking toots?

12/2/2008 12:09:57 AM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  
bu4me
Frazier Park, CA

Yo babe!

I had so many lame subject lines (accompanied by poorly written emails) that I now have in my profile "A decent subject line & email will catch my eye."

So now what do I get? Nothing!

I guess I frightened them all off. And if a man is that lazy (before I even meet him) not to be able to write, spell & communicate properly thru email, then maybe I am better off dating the local rednecks in my mountain town.

[Edited 12/2/2008 12:10:56 AM ]

12/12/2008 3:17:04 PM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  

liammacseoin
Los Angeles, CA

Now I'm just confused. Since time immemorial I've been operating on the "respectful and - hopefully - creative" principle of messaging, but that seems to go nowhere. I had just started to conclude that being terse and crude (preferably with a shirtless main pic) was the way to catch a girl's attention around here, and now I find this thread.

Am I to understand that I would actually get FEWER replies by changing tack? That's a bit of a depressing thought. I'm going to go pet a nice doggy to make myself feel better.

12/12/2008 3:19:20 PM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  
twisler
Alpine, CA

well missy it true thats all some guys can come up with but there lame's.
ok girlie well i put in my 2 cents $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

12/14/2008 5:53:16 AM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  

mex2max
Pomona, CA

Tried Hello, tried commenting on the pofile or the look, tried a number of things with no reply. Then suddenly it seems to work. I believe most of us try to the best of what we can think of at the time. Some are a lot lamer than others. Most of the time it is the guy that has to make that initial contact and it doesn't get any easier. I believe the REAL question should be "What message would ladies respond to?" Hmmmm a new post.... BYE!!!

BTW... nice pics

12/17/2008 11:57:16 AM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  

ironmonk
Spring Valley, CA

Quote from garravesh:
I get virtually no replies but intro is Hello, my name is so and so and I just wanted to say hello and your profile caught my attention...I must scare them off or something. Maybe I should liven it up with a....What's shaking toots?

i think they dont respond to you because you dont have rippling abs and a square jaw like their ken dolls. sorry man, one responder mentioned that looks are a big part to first attraction. maybe a make over or a gym membership would help. i keep myself fit because i like the way it makes me feel, it helps my self esteem. you dont want to call them toots either... unless you're talking to a wh*re. good luck

12/17/2008 12:00:45 PM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  

ironmonk
Spring Valley, CA

Quote from twisler:
well missy it true thats all some guys can come up with but there lame's.
ok girlie well i put in my 2 cents $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

what!!!

the epitome of this conversation.

12/19/2008 10:44:14 AM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  
julietromeo
Over 1,000 Posts (1,944)
Paradise Inn, WA

"What up baby...."

"Damn you fine....."

"You should meet me...."

"You'd look great with me...."

damn, all my ice breakers.

[Edited 12/19/2008 10:45:06 AM ]

12/21/2008 1:32:18 PM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  

knight0908
Stockton, CA

Yeah! The nerve of those guys! Sheesh!

12/21/2008 10:06:40 PM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  
ladyvirtue123
Over 1,000 Posts (1,946)
Magalia, CA

Quote from mackine:
"what up baby"

don't like slang huh?

No, it makes you sound illiterate...

12/23/2008 10:19:24 PM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  
beu24
Over 2,000 Posts (2,292)
Virginia Beach, VA

Well, when they read my profile they know I do not tolerate that foolishness.

12/23/2008 11:06:48 PM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  

cutelady1
North Hollywood, CA

Myself, I do not respond to those kinds of messages at all. I rather have a guy who can send me a message and not act like his 16.

[Edited 12/23/2008 11:08:02 PM ]

12/24/2008 9:14:10 AM How many of you ladies respond to messges that start like this..?  

merk135r
Over 2,000 Posts (2,587)
Fresno, CA

What's a "meathead."

To the OP, guys that send you those messages are only interested in one thing. They'd rather find out sooner than later what you're looking for. At least that's my guess.