Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight app

Meet Positives is a mobile friendly web page that allows you to match with individuals based on several STIs such as herpes, hepatitis, and HIV. black dating sites in dallas tx Your present much better be helluva high priced. city based) around external integration. cityxguide edison nj Obtain our passionately crafted, medically reviewed articles and insights — the stuff nobody else talks about but you want to know — delivered correct to your inbox.

using okcupid for hookups

Do not know what are they carrying out there when they re already attach to a person. single ladies in dubuque ia As it turns out, he had observed the band we had been about to watch prior to a lot of occasions. But how can you low important figure out if a particular person is correct for you from the get go? colors of autumn onlyfans As for exchanging numbers, I feel it is completely unnecessary to exchange numbers ahead of a 1st date unless you do not have access to the app or you may well not have excellent reception.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/19/2008 5:59:50 PM Email Communications ?  

weeksrg
Vinton, VA

My experience on these sites is that most people will not communicate by or respond to emails. Is that a common experience for most members? If so, I am wondering how (or if) anyone ever actually meets another person from these sites.

9/19/2008 6:14:13 PM Email Communications ?  

hapenindude
Burke, VA

I feel your pain, RG.

I did begin to correspond with a nice lady on another similiar site, and we must have talked like every day for a month. Then, I suggested we meet for coffee one day and she flipped out. She said, "you aren't really thinking that we should meet in person, are you?"

I wish she would just limit her participation to "penpals dot com" or something. ha ha

There is hope though. I bet a lady a hot dog on the Steelers/Browns football game last week and I lost (yeah, I had the Brownies). No great loss, I can afford a couple dogs. Working on scheduling our first meeting to pay up. Exciting, eh?

Wouldn't it be cool to like, take her to a World Series or Superbowl game and buy the hot dog there? Ha, ain't doing THAT on the first date though. ...why, come to think of it, I ain't done that on ANY date yet.

9/23/2008 4:36:23 AM Email Communications ?  
aphrodite434
Richmond, VA

Quote from weeksrg:
My experience on these sites is that most people will not communicate by or respond to emails. Is that a common experience for most members? If so, I am wondering how (or if) anyone ever actually meets another person from these sites.

I have experienced that some times people do not answer e-mails. But I know when I don't answer a e-mail it is because I don't have interest in that person, or I have just had enough of all the e-mails.

And to the second part of your question, I have ment a few men from a few of these sites. Some with much disappointment, and other's with much surprise.

The sites can be trying at times, and we just have to sit back and take a deep breath and let things happen.

9/23/2008 7:37:23 PM Email Communications ?  
got2bemenow
Richmond, VA

Quote from hapenindude:
I feel your pain, RG.

I did begin to correspond with a nice lady on another similiar site, and we must have talked like every day for a month. Then, I suggested we meet for coffee one day and she flipped out. She said, "you aren't really thinking that we should meet in person, are you?"

I wish she would just limit her participation to "penpals dot com" or something. ha ha

There is hope though. I bet a lady a hot dog on the Steelers/Browns football game last week and I lost (yeah, I had the Brownies). No great loss, I can afford a couple dogs. Working on scheduling our first meeting to pay up. Exciting, eh?

Wouldn't it be cool to like, take her to a World Series or Superbowl game and buy the hot dog there? Ha, ain't doing THAT on the first date though. ...why, come to think of it, I ain't done that on ANY date yet.

Not to pass judgement but why not. World Series or the Super bowl would be fun either way wouldn't it?? Might be expensive but whose to say she wouldn't pay her part just for someone to go with.

9/25/2008 3:18:02 AM Email Communications ?  

smiles4ualways
Over 2,000 Posts (3,174)
Colonial Beach, VA

I actually enjoy the forums, and more so, just making others laugh. If you don't look to meet someone and can just be yourself, you'll come to find that you will make a few friends. Yet going about it with the intent of wishing to meet someone will only frustrate you as you are now. just my experience, as well as my opinion.

9/27/2008 10:07:57 PM Email Communications ?  

ziffinite
Norfolk, VA

I talk to the pple here by email.

9/29/2008 5:23:14 AM Email Communications ?  

barbaraajo
Over 2,000 Posts (2,469)
Reston, VA

If they do not answer your emails, they are just not into you.

9/29/2008 12:47:27 PM Email Communications ?  

hapenindude
Burke, VA

Quote from got2bemenow:
Not to pass judgement but why not. World Series or the Super bowl would be fun either way wouldn't it?? Might be expensive but whose to say she wouldn't pay her part just for someone to go with.

I would rather meet her first for coffee or something just to make sure that she's not totally whacked. I mean, what if she did something crazy like rip off her clothes and go streaking out onto the 40-yard line?!?!?! Then again, if Janet Jackson can have a wardrobe malfunction I guess its not such a big deal. Not only that, if she were a looker I imagine the guys (and some girls) would be lining up the beers for me, just for bringing her to the game. Hmmmm. ...and its tough to get a flight out so we'd probably have to spend the night in a hotel. Thank you for passing judgement bemenow, and I'm glad I can keep an open mind!

11/2/2008 5:57:06 PM Email Communications ?  
silverjewels08
Blountville, TN

I have been on here for a little over a week, and very few emails...I guess everyone is busy, could be my profile. Help from anyone on that matter? Met a few from another site, but was not what I thought them to be. One said he was looking for a one man woman...we had a special relationship for about 6 months and he told me I was his only "ONE" then I found out he was on several more sites and had even dated some! I am not into players, druggies or alcohol. I guess I was just being "used".

11/2/2008 8:02:37 PM Email Communications ?  

oceanmimi
Leesburg, VA

I really think you can meet a lot of nice people to spend time chatting in the forums, etc. and you may or may not meet anyone in person, but then again you may and open yourself to friendship.

11/3/2008 3:40:33 AM Email Communications ?  

echo50
Radford, VA

I try to answer all of my emails (I dont get many)whether Im interested romantically or not just because I might meet a great friend with a "friend", Ive heard networking can be good.

12/13/2008 6:40:51 AM Email Communications ?  

dt1954
Virginia Beach, VA

you are not alone when it comes to that question when you find the answer please share with the guys.

12/14/2008 7:10:28 PM Email Communications ?  

angelva
Front Royal, VA

I have physically met someone off this site..dont give up hope