Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

gay hookup

But coming correct out the gate with shallow comments isn t the move. free hookup forums You can use Bumble BFF if you re just looking for new mates, Bumble Bizz if you want to make business connections and Bumble Date if you re looking for romance. And may possibly your generosity and sense of humor infuse almost everything else you do right now. skynyx onlyfans He laughed really really hard, and I laughed extremely difficult, as he presented it to me, simply because it was ridiculous.

gay hookup sacramento

To help you in this quest, we offer absolutely free dating assistance at Like and Harmony. singles jonesboro ar His grand idea is to now HITCH HIKE across the GW Bridge. Even though, if you re a guy, make sure you do not answer with X ray vision , it s only going to get you ghosted. happy speed dating montreal The current Australia Talks National Survey conducted by the ABC reported 35% of folks found their current companion on the web.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/20/2008 6:16:11 PM How long have you been a member of DH?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

Been here since Feb 2007 myself..

9/20/2008 6:27:39 PM How long have you been a member of DH?  

drkkisses
Pendleton, OR

July of 08 here....so not very long.

9/20/2008 8:16:11 PM How long have you been a member of DH?  

alawishs
Eugene, OR

I plead insanity since I cant recall the exact time I found this site.

9/20/2008 8:44:10 PM How long have you been a member of DH?  

aginghippy2008
Beaverton, OR

All of four weeks, I think. Now, then, if I send this response, is that proof positive that I'm sitting at home (with my dog, of course) on a Saturday night? Ooooooops.

9/21/2008 4:48:40 AM How long have you been a member of DH?  

whitehawk
Eugene, OR

lol

9/21/2008 9:28:54 AM How long have you been a member of DH?  

imacountrygirl
Lebanon, OR

I think I have been on about a month. My friend told me about DH.
But I have been on other sites off and on for about 2 years.
I think I met a really nice man on another site. We'll see!

9/21/2008 10:20:10 AM How long have you been a member of DH?  

gumbi33
Klamath Falls, OR

I joined DH in January in Redding CA, but moved back to Oregon in April! Haven't met anyone in particular yet, but hoping!

I have made a few friends here though, and want to meet them one day soon

Especially Al so we can do some good fishing! Lots of really good spots around Al! and some of them are in the middle between K Falls and Eugene. Crescent Lake and Odell Lake, just to name a couple, and if you can make it down here to KF I can take you to a half dozen others too! To include the stream that Pres. Carter called the best Trout Stream he ever fished!

9/21/2008 10:23:55 AM How long have you been a member of DH?  

alawishs
Eugene, OR

Gumbi you da man. I have already enjoyed knowing you even if we haven't laid eyeballs on one another. Hope you are better, my friend.

9/21/2008 2:29:13 PM How long have you been a member of DH?  

alawishs
Eugene, OR

Gum I am semi retired, & I can get away to do fishing or hunting. Wish the gas prices would take a dive.

9/21/2008 10:13:20 PM How long have you been a member of DH?  

missedagain
Prineville, OR

Why did I not meet you two guys earlier in the summer. Travel will be getting harder soon.
Odell and Crescent are not as good as Wickiup, Crane Prairie, or East Lake, from my experience.

9/22/2008 4:15:40 AM How long have you been a member of DH?  

f1951
Irrigon, OR

I joined May 08, according to my profile. Like Al I knew it was earlier this year but couldn't remember the month. Umtil I noticed it is stated below each members photo.

This was after visiting a friend in Seatle who showed me the site while visiting.
Thanks, MC..

9/22/2008 6:42:26 AM How long have you been a member of DH?  

alawishs
Eugene, OR

Leave it to a woman to set us straight. Guess they almost know everyting.

Jim yes you waited to long to tell us "ya da man also"

9/22/2008 1:02:25 PM How long have you been a member of DH?  

kgettys
Salem, OR

let me see: has it been 27 or 28 minutes? Time flies when your having fun or not so might as well enjoy the experience!