Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free online date hookup

When the time came, we each told each and every other that this was not goodbye. tracy single parents She added that she didn t on line dating to be her adore story. Cancer is lonely and can influence how you see your self. rub ratings tacoma Kelly Cheung, 26, from Skipton, was diagnosed with breast cancer just after a date she met on the dating app, Hinge, noticed a lump.

mega persinals

My childhood crush? Andrew Garcia ) and potential matches can like your answers and commence up a conversation. fredericksburg singles events All the new casual dating web sites that have appeared lately have transformed the game of seduction into anything like a video game. Obtaining a devoted web page would make it that a lot simpler. adultlook delaware We re pretty far away from lots of other men and women, so it does not seriously matter exactly where.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/16/2007 2:36:01 AM sugar free munchies?  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

on the sugar free diet now.anybody got any good recipies?

9/17/2007 11:59:06 AM sugar free munchies?  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

guess not.

9/17/2007 1:58:53 PM sugar free munchies?  

skipaway
Bartlett, IL

Rocky Road Pudding recipe
Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar
5 tablespoons baking cocoa
3 tablespoons cornstarch
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 1/2 cups fat-free milk
2 egg yolks, lightly beaten
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup miniature marshmallows
1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted

In a large saucepan, combine the sugar substitute, cocoa, cornstarch and salt. Stir in milk until smooth. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until thickened and bubbly. Reduce heat; cook and stir 2 minutes longer.

Remove from the heat. Stir a small amount of hot filling into egg yolks; return all to the pan, stirring constantly. Bring to a gentle boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat. Gently stir in vanilla extract. Cool for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.

Transfer to individual dessert dishes. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Just before serving, top with marshmallows and walnuts.

Yield: 5 servings.

NOTE: This recipe was tested with Splenda No Calorie Sweetener

9/17/2007 7:38:11 PM sugar free munchies?  

lovinglife437
Meadville, PA

Not really a munchie but an easy treat that's good for you.

Fruit Pie

*use a store-bought butter crust (or graham cracker crust), or make your own 8" shell using splenda to reduce the calories further. don't ask me how, I hate doing that Works without a crust also, just put it in a caserrole dish.

Slice peaches, pitted cherries, strawberries, whatever you wish into the shell til level with the rim.

Bring to Boil, stirring often:

1-3/4 C Water
3/4 C Splenda
1 small pkg Sugar-Free Jello (match the flavor to your fruit)

Mix 2 T cornstarch in just enough water to make a thin paste and make sure all the lumps are out; add a few more drops water to make it thin enough to pour, then add to your boiling mixture, stirring constantly. Stir until thickened, about 3 - 4 minutes. Let cool while stirring 1 minute, pour over fruit, refrigerate 2 hours until set.

It's a quick easy pie for the summer or anytime with virtually no fat or calories.

9/17/2007 7:46:49 PM sugar free munchies?  

striker29527
London, KY

wish I could help you. I'm on the 4 food group diet.

Caffiene
Nicotien
Sugar and
Stress

I can't decide which one I need to cut down on