Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal classified

Also, there s no soulmate, only girls with her availability immediately after that she will vanish if she doesn t see values in you. free dating sheffield And even indulge in a little light flirting. The woman lived with the accused in Auckland, telling RadioLIVE that at initially the man, who has name suppression, was chatty and reasonably uncomplicated to live . how to pick up canadian chicks It really is goal is to allow the disabled to come across close friends and partners without having all the complex setup, and he is giving out 3 months of premium memberships till March 31.

hookup apps that work

Seeking for refferals right here who want to study CPA Marketing and advertising and I twin falls dating Each and every company s ranking is primarily based on and calculated by an objective set of ranking criteria, as well as user critiques. You will each have a quite fantastic concept if sparks are flying by this point, so all you can do from here is have a very good time and make it a memorable evening. cougar life app The cynics among us may possibly think this is the main objective of an on the internet dating website.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

9/21/2008 6:36:00 PM what do women really want ,  

cubsfans623
Addison, IL

9/22/2008 10:21:45 AM what do women really want ,  

ezgoin1155
Princeton, IL

a Million dollars...tax free of course!

9/22/2008 10:49:25 AM what do women really want ,  

vet61
Over 1,000 Posts (1,894)
Farmington, IL

If you ever figure it out, you will be a rich man!!!!!!

9/22/2008 4:46:17 PM what do women really want ,  

twowheels62
Colfax, IL

She told me once....But I got it wrong anyway

[Edited 9/22/2008 4:46:34 PM]

9/22/2008 6:27:22 PM what do women really want ,  

lonelygirl1212
Dixon, IL

I can tell you what I really want...I want a man who will not lie, cheat, take me for granted and make me feel like a princess. Am I asking for too much?

9/22/2008 6:31:06 PM what do women really want ,  

sweettsassy
Morton, IL

A guys who's honest upfront, romantic knows how to treat a women. A real man.but thats just me

9/22/2008 6:32:32 PM what do women really want ,  

lovelife01
Plainfield, IL

Most women really want, is a real friend first, someone who is honest. A person who can communicate what is on their mind. Someone to do things with, (taking turns on doing things each other likes), someone to cuddle with and watch sports with.

We just want a friend, a lover, a confidant.

9/22/2008 6:43:31 PM what do women really want ,  

bikerboy2182
Moline, IL

if thats all you ladies want then why is it not work for me. guess i need to real woman that knows what shes wants cuz im not picking them right or something

9/22/2008 7:33:54 PM what do women really want ,  

twowheels62
Colfax, IL

If we had good pickers chances are we wouldn't need to be on here asking each other ?'s on how to pick em.

Lets all just have our little get together in Oct. have a blast and in the meantime keep up the banter on here, cause this is a flippin pretty good time.

Thanx everybody for the daily entertainment. There are some honest to goodness personalities on here.

9/23/2008 6:37:10 AM what do women really want ,  

sweettsassy
Morton, IL

always someone to make you smile

9/25/2008 7:12:15 PM what do women really want ,  

harleygirl1966
East Peoria, IL

What this woman wants is a down to earth man who is honest, strong, caring, funny , and cherishes his woman. A man who can be trusted.

Harleygirl

9/25/2008 7:58:47 PM what do women really want ,  

moonshadow59
Over 1,000 Posts (1,676)
Mahomet, IL

I have started to answer this so many times and ended up confusing myself. I know what I want but is it realistic?

I would like a man who finds me interesting, loving, fun, and the most important thing in his life. Someone who shares some of the same interest and takes an interest in what I like even if he is not interested in the same thing. And if I show an interest in one of his likes take the time to share it with me and not shut me out because I don't know anything about it.

Someone who does not put family or friends above me 75% of the time. Yes family and friends are important but not to the extent that it hurts our relationship.

Someone to share life with and to look forward to old age with.

A companion, friend, lover, protector, and helpmate. A shoulder to cry on when needed and someone to laugh with. Someone to listen when I am upset and understand I just need to vent and I don't need them telling me how to fix it and harping when I don't fix it there way.

Someone who will enjoy me spoiling them as much as they spoil me.
Someone who is kind, loving, fun, caring.
Someone who will be as proud of me as I am of them.

Done ranting
Is it realistic. HELL NO!
Did I answer your question?

[Edited 9/25/2008 8:00:19 PM]

9/26/2008 9:42:51 PM what do women really want ,  

hamcoming00
Galena, IL

I just want someone to like or love me for me. To get to know who I really am and love that person. I have dated 3 guys since my divorce and all they have wanted was sex. I don't just want that in a relationship, its nice to have, but I want a REAL relationship!

Teresa

9/27/2008 10:17:14 AM what do women really want ,  

mdy_blu1972
Neoga, IL

Can we start with a good margarita, frozen, salt on the rim?

Well ladies do we even have to ask the question
What is that men REALLY Want?
And if they tell you .. is it really the truth or are they just saying
what they assume we ladies want to hear?

Men are just as confusing as they think we are. Dont you think so???

[Edited 9/27/2008 10:23:22 AM]

9/27/2008 1:01:50 PM what do women really want ,  

skyblueeyes1
Galesburg, IL

moonshadow59: What you are wanting, looking for, and needing is NOT unrealistic at all! The right one IS out there. Do not give up and do not settle for less than what you want, need, and are looking for. Keep the faith, always!